GPGSL Season 5- S6 CALENDAR VOTE RESULTS

Posted by GPGSL 
better than i expected, well done guys (Y)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Thanks to traffic i have even a worser free practise than at Suzuka, great. :-(

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If you chucked all those 'Hello Kitty' dollies out
> of the cockpit you might be able to go faster! ;)

i haven't none!;)

My GPGSL Career
Great performance by Maikel but what a very bad performance by me

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Finally a decent result! Even topped the chart for a small time, it shows we do have the potential to be at the front end of the field. Nick had an unfortunate day here in Spain.

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
4th and 9th, not bad at all. Better than some of our recent performances at least, good job, keep it up.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
13th...not to happy, but not to sad either. Good job on my teammate thoe! =)
Best performance in a free practice for me. EVER! Second place i am so chuffed. Feels good except the slight gap that robbed me of first. I love driving for TSS
John Maverick after the FP

"I'm very disappointed, to be honest. I expected a top 3 finish with the used boost but there was so much traffic on the track that I was really unable to drive one totally undisturbed round. But I have to admit that I was lucky on the other side. Greidanus, Tafuro and my teammate JW all had even more bad luck than I had. So I'm the only one of the top 4 inside the points, although it's only 3 points. But it's better than nothing. Nevertheless it was a wasted boost.
But I think the car is not that bad here. We had this phenomenon at other tracks as well. We weren't that fast in the FPs but the race was top then. So I hope Nick and Adam will be able to show a good performance. Thank you!"

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Good practise for me personally and Raymond on 12th isnt too bad either. Looking good. Its the team's best friday effort for this season, makes me looking forward to the rest of the weekend. I hope we have gathered relevant data for Rick and Keeley.

BTW, Congratulations to my big rival Mr. whatever his name is, with this TGP top spot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/19/2010 05:10PM by Rico.
Rico Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Good practise for me personally and Raymond on
> 12th isnt too bad either. Looking good. Its the
> team's best friday effort for this season, makes
> me looking forward to the rest of the weekend. I
> hope we have gathered relevant data for Rick and
> Keeley.
>
> BTW, Congratulations to my big rival Mr. whatever
> his name is, with this TGP top spot.

thx mate;)

My GPGSL Career
Good to see Copeman continuing the good form he showed at Spa :)

Shame for Pedersen - he was in the top 12 for most of the session only to finish 13th.
Congratulations for Juliano and Joel!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
And great result for Gigi. Good luck on race!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not last for once ;)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Back near the bottom as usual /o\
Why am I so terribly inconsistent

good work from Randy there! :D
3rd and 20th, weird practice.

- My GP4 Works

Well I can't figure out my performance. Way down in 18th at Barcelona, and 0.2 secs behind the team boss. Hoping to get a decent strong run in practise again soon....
3rd at spa and 5th here are pleasing results. Hopefully I can keep this run going for a little while longer!

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy