GPGSL Season 5- S6 CALENDAR VOTE RESULTS

Posted by GPGSL 
Ruben, Silvetsre's lid is in the latest update, as well as Sheppards new lid.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Feel confident of some points this week.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Thanks Mal. About activity posts, imo an activity post is more than just only posting "activity post" or "+1". That is just a lack of interest.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Turbo Lover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have the updated testdrivers mod almost ready,
> missing only the helmet of the new tester. The
> person who's RD for Suzuka can PM me for the link.
> The updated racedrivers mod will be ready
> tomorrow.

I sent the helmet to mortal. But if you need I can send you the link.

P.S. Where I can find the race calendar? Maybe it's already said, but I didn't read all 44 pages, and in the first post there is only S4 one.

on page one too- right bellow s4, there's s5 calendar

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Turbo Lover Schreef:
> Thanks Mal. About activity posts, imo an activity
> post is more than just only posting "activity
> post" or "+1". That is just a lack of interest.

As said, when nothing happens, nothing can be commented on. I cba to write up entire press conferences :P
Ok, does that mean the perfs are checked and I can run the sessions now?

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
expecting a lot from suzuka i hope i can do my best with the car

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
JohnMaverick Wrote:
> Ok, does that mean the perfs are checked and I can
> run the sessions now?

there is no perf checker after Nick retired. I thought you were sort of doing it.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Looking forward for next race. Im very pleased with my performances so far (hope team management is listening... ;-) )
Suzuka, does it usually provide lots of crashes!?

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
BAR#10 schrieb:
> JohnMaverick Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Ok, does that mean the perfs are checked and I
> can
> > run the sessions now?
>
>
> there is no perf checker after Nick retired. I
> thought you were sort of doing it.

Well, I am sort of doing it, but last time Stu complained that the perfs weren't checked by Nick. I was a bit wondered as I also thought that Nick had retired from that but didn't comment Stu anymore. But good to know now.

i am looking forward to the next race, hopefully a repeat of the last one for me.

Kx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yep seems we need a perf checker, anyone up to it? JM?

Also yeh I think the gpgslrs are gonna have a think about this "activity post" thing.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Yeah, I can do the perf checks. I created my own excel file anyway and I should be able to do that. Nevertheless a kind of "backup-man" would be great as I don't know how much time I'll have when university starts again.

"Also yeh I think the gpgslrs are gonna have a think about this "activity post" thing."

Maybe increasing the lenght of allowed absence would help.
I mean, I got like twenty minutes per day to check my emails, news and GPG. And when there is nothing really happening in the series, it is easiest just to post "activity post". It is dull, I know, but I dont want penalties.

Even though I post these dull posts to tell, that I am active, it doesnt mean, that I am not interested. I take this series as serious, as someone can take serious a series that is based on a pc game.
one has to wonder why we voted for shorter activity check cycles last season

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
I think the easiest way to create an activity window is to get rid of the
"post every 10 days" rule and just have the rule say that a participant
must post at least once between every round of the GPGSL.

After all, the activity posts are there to make sure that the drivers in
game a real people and not ghosts so once every round would ensure
that people are watching.

This would also save time for the people who are very busy as most
people comment dirrectly after a race anyway.

Just my two cents.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
We, meaning the GPGSL team might have another look at it later in the season. Everyone voted in shorter activity cycles anyway, and now you have it. The idea is to keep the thread active and keep up the interest, the last thing we want is tumbleweed rolling across the track.
A +1 and an I'm drunk isn't exactly contributing to the spirit of the competition is it? The GPGSL team works pretty hard and gives up their free time to put this on for you guys. We do a lot in the background that most of you do not see, and there's guys like Ruben who are not in the GPGSL team who is working on the mods for all of us as well, and there's the guest RD's this season too. So how hard is it to make a bit of an effort and contribute to YOUR league?
That's it, I've had my 'bitchin' session..... SCR FTW Suzuka!

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy