GPGSL Season 5- S6 CALENDAR VOTE RESULTS

Posted by GPGSL 
there's ona comma too many before van dijk's name:-)

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/09/2010 01:46PM by BAR#10.
JohnMaverick Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @Paolo
> As Marko already said the points are divided by 6.
> Your team got 19 points, divided by 6 that makes
> 3.16, so 807 bhp in the end

i thought that testers' points were enabled too

My GPGSL Career
no, testers points do not count towards team's perfs neither constructors championship.

GPGSL career;
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
NEWSCHANNEL'S interview with M. Aleksander (tss)
After making a transfer to Team Shadow Subaru after three seasons with MPR 2-time GPGSL WDC runner up M. Aleksander discusses events in Melbourne and talks about round 2 as well.

Marko, talk us through your debut with Team Shadow Subaru at Melbourne.
Well, thought it went rather well in qualifying, 7th was a solid result, and a good base fo the race. It was great to outqualify my new teammate Ed who's been flying in qualy last season,really the king of s4 qualy. btw.I have to say that I didn't have issues with bridgestones after three seasons on dunlops. Last season I really struggled to put them on right temperature, but bridgestones worked like a charm.
New team (for me) with great legacy who however has dropped slightly in s4. So I wasn't joining a dominant team or in such position. We certainly aren't starting from scratch by any means either. TSS is still a top team, but pretty much even with couple of them on day one.
Were you surprised by the pace of some new teams or pole for IED?
Yes and no. I assumed IED would be strong, but True North certainly have upped their game. On the other hand I am certainly not counting Aston Martin out. They are certainly still one of the favorites despite scoring no points.
Talk us through the race.
Good start, really was on road to a top 5 position, but somewhere something happened and I finished 10th, with Ed in front as well (laughs). I assume it was a great for Ed beating me taking the teammate comparison race win (laughs). You could say unexpected results with TNR and Tafuro GP so quick, but that's GPGSL. Perhaps the lack of off season testing allowed them to spring a surprise.
Was it weird to race against MPR and seeing someone else in your (former) car?
(laughs) well I already was racing one MPR car last season and since they've done a drastic change of livery it didn't really feel like my car. Sure MPR did great, and I wont be surprised if Monil will be ending up having the upper hand over the reigning champion. He (Santilal) certainly gave me a run for my money last season and nearly beat me. I was actually outqualified by him, which was a first in my career. Experts are certainly keeping an eye on that teammate match.
And here we are at Le Mans, TSS brought some upgrades.
Hopefully it puts us in a position for a podium. Really a goal for this weekend. I expect Aston Martin to be at the top of their game here, and we'll see if Tafuro GP and TNR follow their succes up.
But we are concentrating on getting the best of our car naturally. That's pretty much it.
Twice being the drivers champiosnhip runner up, is the title the only thing that keeps you motivated?
(pauses) It certainly is a very big factor in what keeps me going.
Will it happen finally in s 5?
We should ask Octopus Paul (smiles)
Perhaps an 8th career race win for Aleksander this weekend?
Hey, don't jinx it! (grins)

GPGSL career;

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/09/2010 07:15PM by BAR#10.
BAR#10 schrieb:
> I don't think it does.
> when looking at last season's perfs f.e. I dont
> think it counted towards bhp perf only race points
> drivers did.
> the change was from s2 onwards.

Hmmm, Stu should clear that for the future at least. Then I'll change my excel-file.

@Mal
The Ruben Greidanus perf is still wrong, it's 589 instead of 598!!!

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/09/2010 02:59PM by JohnMaverick.
I'm still here etc.
Nick!;)
you were back up perf maker last season. can you check if extra points go towards team's bhp (fl, gg, pp)

GPGSL career;
JohnMaverick Wrote:
> BAR#10 schrieb:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I don't think it does.
> > when looking at last season's perfs f.e. I dont
> > think it counted towards bhp perf only race
> points
> > drivers did.
> > the change was from s2 onwards.
>
> Hmmm, Stu should clear that for the future at
> least. Then I'll change my excel-file.
>
>
>
> @Mal
> The Ruben Greidanus perf is still wrong, it's 589
> instead of 598!!!

Hmmm I should do a lot of things, but I don't! ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
To clarify, Fastest Lap and Most Places Gained bonus points are counted towards the teams race performance. However, as Pole Position bonus point is gained in qualifying, it is not counted. All bonuses are counted to the teams points total.

Ruben Griedanus variance was a typo it should read 589.

To be honest I am quite confused as to which way round the TNR drivers are supposed to be!

Also, I believe Nick is checking perfs as he did last season and will pm me if there are any problems. Hope thats correct Nick! lol

I thank you! :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
I made an announcement some time ago about driver positions, Norbert made a request and it was put forward, and agree a few weeks back!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Edit: [www.grandprixgames.org]

Tim = 11
Horvath = 12

Stoopid Schreef:
> To clarify, Fastest Lap and Most Places Gained
> bonus points are counted towards the teams race
> performance. However, as Pole Position bonus point
> is gained in qualifying, it is not counted. All
> bonuses are counted to the teams points total.
>
> Ruben Griedanus variance was a typo it should read
> 589.
>
> To be honest I am quite confused as to which way
> round the TNR drivers are supposed to be!
>
> Also, I believe Nick is checking perfs as he did
> last season and will pm me if there are any
> problems. Hope thats correct Nick! lol
>
> I thank you! :)

I knew I had proposed that if you couldn't find anybody else, but I never heard anything about it so I assumed you had found someone else :P

I have no perf file or anything, so I can't check atm anyway.
I didn't want to force myself into this. I just recognized the Greidanus typo this morning and decided to create an excel file for my personal use. And to speed up the coverage I fully checked the perf and pointed out the mistakes :-)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
then we have a green light!:-)

let's rocknroll, Chris and Dan ... whenever you can!

GPGSL career;
w00t! start your engines!
GPGSL Announcement

The GPGSL Round 2 Le Mans 'Petit Sarthe' is a Test Drivers Feature Event.

This round we'll see the test drivers battle it out on the track in a feature race. GPGTV.org/farked will not provide qualifying coverage. However the GPGSL will post the official qualifying results when they are available. The usual points sytem will be used to allocate points to drivers.
The race will have the usual crap motorsports coverage we have come to expect from GPGTV and this feature event coverage will be hosted by the first guest Race Director for Season 5 Chris Hinz, aka n00binio.

Race coverage will be by Dan Mills, aka the Millsotron, aka danm.

Perfs posted on the previous page are now good to GO. Good luck everyone.

Awesomes.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Thats sounds really good can't wait to see the race

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

GO GO GO!!! I am off to put my special party outfit on.... :D

well guys, the feature race has been run already. quali results will be posted soon, the complete race coverage will be up in about 24 hours (at least i hope so ;) ).
a little spoiler to build up some tension: there were awesome on track battles, huge crashes, drivers noobing up and mayhem in the pits. so pretty much everything you need for a good race (Y)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy