GPG Nations Cup......Lost interest in gp4 now so i dont want to run this no more

Posted by willward 
cool, got it running now... like the tyre shapes, less impressed with the carshape, but never mind, looks OK

Team Japan Owner - GPGNC
most likely will be a new shape in season 2 if we get that far im doing round 1 now i couldnt find out how to do 2 pistops for every ai so its gonna be default if you know what i mean

willward Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> most likely will be a new shape in season 2 if we
> get that far im doing round 1 now i couldnt find
> out how to do 2 pistops for every ai so its gonna
> be default if you know what i mean

go to tsm,go to manage tracks and select the track you want to edit,then select the magic data TAB and you'll find a part of the magic data about pitstops;
if you want to set 2 pitstops then you should put 100 at percentage(under 2 pitstops),and choose the lap where cars should go to pit.i've no idea about window value.probably it's the lap variance(for my rgfr tracks i've set it to 8,but i think you can set it higher or lower)

My GPGSL Career
i dont know how to use tsm :/

This series should be in a csm mod with a tsm trackpack, so much easier for everyone to work with. Maybe I can help you out with that when I finish building the CSM Season 5 GPGSL Mod.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
thanks mortal i have a problem well when somebody spins they wait untill all 21 of the cars go past and then they drive again

czech republic was running second got hit by hungary and went off and then didnt move till every car went past but there was no damage to his car or anything

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/13/2010 12:30PM by willward.
Thats normal, it always does that. That is one thing I don't like about the game.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
its happened twice with the leaders i'll jus trun it regardless of that then

can i drive for jamaika??? my jamaika name is Usain Powell(H)
Iceman_90 Wrote:
> can i drive for jamaika??? my jamaika name is
> Usain Powell(H)

yes you can send me your performancr

hey peeps thought id give everybody an update ive ran round 1 about 3 times now and still getting problems with the pits they get stuck in there and i have the fix from gpx patch ticked off aswell

hot

does any1 know whats wrong?

willward Wrote:
> Iceman_90 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > can i drive for jamaika??? my jamaika name is
> > Usain Powell(H)
>
>
> yes you can send me your performancr
>
>
> hey peeps thought id give everybody an update ive
> ran round 1 about 3 times now and still getting
> problems with the pits they get stuck in there and
> i have the fix from gpx patch ticked off aswell
>

I think if you just save it before they pit then you can avoid the problem with them getting stuck. I know that it is neither a permanent or a very practical but i should work as a temporary solution so we can get the series underway.
willward Schreef:
> does any1 know whats wrong?

Tick the "Fix pitstop bug"

racingstefan Wrote:
> willward Schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > does any1 know whats wrong?
>
> Tick the "Fix pitstop bug"

thats the confusing thing i have done that im just gonna save it b4 every1 starts there stops

completely unhelpful here lol, but i downloaded the wad from page 12, except about 60% of the cars were china...
we're taking over the world!!!! lol

err, check in team editor that all 11 different shapes are being used. I had a similar issue, where all the cars were czech republic and netherlands, but the game was only using the prost shape for some reason.

Team Japan Owner - GPGNC
Cars getting stuck in the pits is a common problem of GP4 ... I personally think it's because of using the replay while cars are pitting.
The best thing would be to have a long replay and wait until everyone has stopped, rewind and take screenshots then ;-)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
i'll try and run it again without using replay

right... imo, it would have been nice to have a post explaining that you've lost interest will, rather than just changing teh thread title, since it would have bumped the thread back up...

Anyways - who is interested in carrying this on, but under my leadership? I'll probably need another race director (for those times when i'm snowed under with work - Icky - if you're still happy to do it, let me know by PM and we'll get something organised.

My view is: first thing is to sort out a CSM mod, then we are all singing off the same hymnsheet (shouldn't take long as long as we can use the same cars of course (i've sent Will a PM about this) - although personally i'd prefer a fresh start on a nicer carshape - GP2 one, or the World series one spring to mind - easy enough to paint, and nice and clean looking).

Then i'd like to compile a trackpack, and once these are done, we'll get racing. Send me a PM, or post here if there's any suggestions - if there's enough interest, and it looks like it could be a goer, i'll start a new thread and we'll get this thing moving at last :)

Adam

Team Japan Owner - GPGNC
harjinator Wrote:
> right... imo, it would have been nice to have a
> post explaining that you've lost interest will,
> rather than just changing teh thread title, since
> it would have bumped the thread back up...
>
> Anyways - who is interested in carrying this on,
> but under my leadership? I'll probably need
> another race director (for those times when i'm
> snowed under with work - Icky - if you're still
> happy to do it, let me know by PM and we'll get
> something organised.
>
> My view is: first thing is to sort out a CSM mod,
> then we are all singing off the same hymnsheet
> (shouldn't take long as long as we can use the
> same cars of course (i've sent Will a PM about
> this) - although personally i'd prefer a fresh
> start on a nicer carshape - GP2 one, or the World
> series one spring to mind - easy enough to paint,
> and nice and clean looking).
>
> Then i'd like to compile a trackpack, and once
> these are done, we'll get racing. Send me a PM,
> or post here if there's any suggestions - if
> there's enough interest, and it looks like it
> could be a goer, i'll start a new thread and we'll
> get this thing moving at last :)
>
> Adam

unluckily i can't help for the race coverages

anyway,those are my suggestions:
-first of all i would put custom teams instead of nations,so we have 22 custom teams.then i would remove that rule that doesn't allow users to use real names.
-swap the helmet shape to Arai GP5-RC by MDBSnake
-for the carshape i would go for a f1 1993 carshape.actually 9 are disponible,but we may decide which one we'll use

i hope this series will start in future:-)

My GPGSL Career
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy