GPG Nations Cup......Lost interest in gp4 now so i dont want to run this no more

Posted by willward 
Hey yeh i tested the wad and it worked fine. I just had a few questions to set myself up for each race. I was unaware you could have 24 cars on the game so i was wondering how you got round that?

Also how many laps for each circuit for the magic data?

The only thing i noticed from testing the wad was that the cockpits are the originals?

Ben

This is the pm i was trying to send but for some reason it looks like a bot message:S
i dont know what to do about cockpits and 9i run quali with 2wads half in one half in the other then i combine them and the 1st 22 get in the race

hey ive done some more helmets so if every1could send me the helmets which theyve done we can start !

send to willward101190[at]hotmail.co.uk

[at] = @

william i will send my germany helmet today!!

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
NickJW Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> william i will send my germany helmet today!!

cool

Here´s some previews of the germany helmet:

PC:

Laptop:

send me psd's of your helmets plz

ok no problem

PC:

Laptop:

That is a delightful helmet nick love it :)

Sending you the psds now will

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/29/2010 08:35PM by icky.
thanx icky!

PC:

Laptop:

An update im checking helmets know and making them .tex's been quite busy recently with work need to create a few new helmets then were all systems go i shouldnt have started quali that early was to eager to get this going

should run round 1 today or tomorow but gotta pack for holiday tomorow so depends what frame of mood my moms in :D

EDIT ALL HELMETS + CARS done

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/01/2010 06:49PM by willward.
woo! well done will! :)

Team Japan Owner - GPGNC
heres some test shots i still think the alpha layer is abit to bright whats your thoughts on the alpha layer?

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/01/2010 10:17PM by willward.
Yes, the alpha is too bright, i don't know what color code you've used. But something like 110-110-110 could be good ;-)
Anyway good job on the wad so far!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
it looks ace will. Sorry if my helmets caused trouble i used the winglets shape of the 06 so sorry if it didnt work. Its nice to see the pieces in shape :) looks great, enjoy your holiday dude

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/02/2010 02:59AM by icky.
good work mate, but i could not see myself (the team TURKEY) :D
very nice mate! will the wads be availble for us to drive on our own pc?

PC:

Laptop:

mmm i'll probably just release nation packs and possible wads and heres an update on the alpha

i ised 110 110 110 as suggested by MDBSnake

only the main cars in the pictures have the updated alpha i think i might make it a tad darker what do you think>

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/02/2010 10:02AM by willward.
I think they look pretty good.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
try to put some slicks on them, it'll look much better ;)

F1Champs.net - F1 Manager Game (WIP)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy