GPG SuperLeague - S4 Over! WDC Matt Houston! WCC Velox! Season 5 Vacancies. JOIN NOW!!

Posted by GPGSL 
Nick thanks for youre input in the series. However i can only imagine what you had to do, I do know that it would be one hell of a job. So thanks for great seasons in the W300/WGP and the GPGSL. HOWEVER i still hope we will beat you on the track :)

GPGSL Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Announcement
>
> Hey all, Nick here.
>
> At the start of Season 5, I'll be retiring from
> the GPGSLRS. I've been involved in WGP, W300 and
> this now for over four years now and needed a
> break from it. Initially I was going to retire
> from the GPGSL altogether because I got a bit
> bored after a combined 11 seasons of the AI
> leagues here. But I couldn't let Stu down. So I'll
> still be driving in Season 5 and annoy people on
> the track. I'll be keeping a bit of a lower
> profile in the thread though, for the mentioned
> reason.
>
> My reason to retire from the GPGSLRS is simple:
> lack of motivation. Sometimes I even thought when
> a GPGSL pm had arrived in my inbox 'oh no, what is
> it this time?'. That's a pretty good indication
> that you need to start doing something else :P
>
> In the past four seasons I've seen the series grow
> to immense proportions and I'm proud that I've
> been part of it. But now it's time to move on.
>
> Until Season 5 commences, you can still bother me
> with questions, requests and the sort, but after
> that I'll plainly ignore them :P
>
> /End of announcement

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Thanks for your hard work and all of your input Nick! You've done an amazing job ;-) Thank you!

I'll see whether I can make a final update for the boost table today :)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
GUESS WHAT

I AM THE CHAMMPPIOOONNN

GPGSL WDC Season 4
WWWWHHHHOOOOOO???????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Thanks for all your immense work Nick, you've created a monster :) You'll be greatly missed by all of us in the GPGSLRS.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Sorry too see you go Nick, but glad you'll still be here in one form or another :D

Mal and the rest of GPGSLRS: Are you going to be opening applications to replace Nick in the GPGSLRS? If you are, I'd quite like to apply.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Thanks for the kind words everybody :)

@ Msater: I don't know, but if it were up to me, we'd make it some sort of X-Factor contest ;)
Then i hope this time it is not up to you :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Speaking of Zandvoort can someone give me the best place to download it.

Thanks
K

Kx
Yeah as Phil said I'd also like to put my name forward

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Zandvoort is part of the track pack for the DTM mod.

You can find it here: [www.gp4db.com]

Thanks xx

Kx
It took some time, needed to update on 4 races, but here it is - boost table after all season 4 races

Interesting to see that some people did not use all of their available boost, like ex-champion Philip Oakley, only having used 2 out of 4 available boosts

Hopefully there are no mistakes made.

some rumours say that something will happen on 31st of this month at TGP's factory;)...

My GPGSL Career
Many thanks for all your hard work Nick!

Mal, check your PMs!

Phil, were you asleep for the 2nd half of the season, how did you forget your boosts ;)

X (@ed24f1)
SchueyFan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Phil, were you asleep for the 2nd half of the
> season, how did you forget your boosts ;)

Been focusing on getting Phoenix/Blue Flame back up to the pointy end of the grid (well, we were never properly there lol) rather than driving :)

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
The fact that we didn't use the remaining boost had nothing to do with me being lazy and inevitably forgetting to send them in...

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Just in case you've forgotten already, here's a little reminder: MATT HOUSTON - S4 WDC!!!

We've made no decision on who could fill Nick's overly large clogs. Nick was in charge of updating the first post, GPGSL press and publicity, the rules and the activity checks.
The activity checks involve these tasks: Check thread, notify team owners that a driver has failed the activity check, notify Stu that a penalty is to be applied to the perf for a particular driver, post the activity check results to the GPGSL members.
Having said that, the activity check rules have been updated by Nick and can be viewed in the Season 5 starter thread rules. The activity checks benefit the whole series by preventing ghost team and drivers from participating in the league.

If you think you can fill Nick's clogs, and you can put on a race director hat as an added bonus, we would welcome your active participation.

Current GPGSL members that will bring you Season 5:

Stu: perf management and RD
Marko: track management (md and ai), offsite website management and RD
Maikel: mod construction, car shapes, etc.
mortal: mod construction and RD
Nathan: official results management

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Thanks for all, Nick!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
I'll jump into Nick's clogs if you people want.
I should have the time to be able to do that now.

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy