GPG SuperLeague - S4 Over! WDC Matt Houston! WCC Velox! Season 5 Vacancies. JOIN NOW!!

Posted by GPGSL 
Team Radio To Matt

Team:
I thought we told you to take it easy out there.

Matt:
I am!
Car feels good in these conditions.

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Congratulations, Matt.

as for me,
well perfect pace wasn't there, but heavy fuel load strategy wasn't best either.

Not that it would have mattered as points gap was too big.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/25/2010 01:09AM by BAR#10.
Velox Team Radio

Matt:
YES YES YES YES YES F*(** YES!
WE DID IT!!!!
NUMBER 1!!!!!
BOYS WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!
WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Matt's Engineers:
Matty boy we did it.
YOU ARE THE WORLD CHAMPION!
NUMBER 1!

Matt:
Boooyah!!!
We party tonight boys!!!

Engineers:
We sure do!
Mix 5 on the in and pick up rubber.

Matt starts doing donuts out on the track

Matt:
What was that about rubber!?

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Quality race, with great coverage

I'm spilt on the result, gutted that Marko missed out again but I think we threw it all away at the last race to be honest really unlucky mate, I'm sorry we never got that championship together, still there could always be a reunion one day

Poor mistake by Monil over the kerbs, but 1/2 of the time in GP4 he would have survived that

Congrats Matt on the drivers title and congrats to Velox too on the constructors

Think we kept second but not too sure, oh and awesome result for Randy too, nice one mate

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
worry not, I was gutted a little last season as it was so unexpected, when I was sitting pretty in third place doing enough in that race, just bringing the title home, before gp4 raised its head,heh, but this time around I knew would be harder with the points gap. I think it is an accomplishment we made into season finale with a title chance at all considering how far behind we were after three opening rounds.
yes, you never know when our career paths may cross again, though I am not making any commitment beyond season 5, to a series as whole at this point, I mean.
Thanks again, Dan.

GPGSL career;
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/25/2010 03:09AM by BAR#10.
GPGSL British Grand Prix Official Results

Ed Greenhalgh, who finished the race in 2nd place, failed to complete the 2 required pitstops and therefore receives a 15 second penalty, dropping him to 4th.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/26/2010 12:30AM by GPGSL.
have you got fastest laps, Stu?:-)

GPGSL career;
Flags wave in the crowd

Flag waving high above the podium.

GPGSL WDC Season 4
7th! What a great result. Looking forward to the new season at Aston Martin already

Ferrari2007 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Next I'd like to thank Rodrigo Vilela who has driven
> brilliantly since joining the team. I'm really
> happy to see him get a race drive that he has
> always wanted and I wish him luck for his future.

Thanks so much, Dan!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Congratulations, Matt!! Perfect. For second season in sequence, the champion won the English GP!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Well done to matt. I couldnt possibly miss the championship decider :) And a podium for lucky 7. Great way to finish the year get in :)
Nice ending to the season. Things seemed to get slightly jumblier as we reached the climax.

But here's to a fresh shakeup - it's anyones game next year!

Well done to the resident Playboy! He has won enough podiums to deserve an actual title - good job Captain Pinkpants!

As for the Norbotron Dijckvandyke crew, we carry on as normal, and hope the shuffle might sway our way slightly. Who knows!

Time to start work on the S5 livery I think! Woohoo! :D

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Good result at the end, good, steady race, perfect tactics....

Looking forward to S5!!!
What a great race for the last round! Brilliant coverage Stu. Congrats to Matt 'Realmenwearpink International Playboy' Houston on winning the Season 4 Title, and Velox on the WCC.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
SpaceAce Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Flags wave in the crowd
> [www.emofaces.com]
> lag-waving-emoticon-animated.gif[www.emoface]
> s.com/en/emoticons/a/australia-flag-waving-emotico
> n-animated.gif[www.emofaces.com]
> /a/australia-flag-waving-emoticon-animated.gifhttp
> ://www.emofaces.com/en/emoticons/a/australia-flag-
> waving-emoticon-animated.gif[www.emofaces.co]
> m/en/emoticons/a/australia-flag-waving-emoticon-an
> imated.gif[www.emofaces.com]
> ustralia-flag-waving-emoticon-animated.gif
>
> Flag waving high above the podium.
> [www.abflags.com]
> ustralia%20flag/Australia%20flag-XL-anim.gif

Well done! Hopefully an omen for the FIA F1 2010 season!!! Go Aussies!!!!
John Maverick jumps immediately after Matt Houston reaches the pit to the fence and congratulates him.
Brilliant job Matt. It was risky to drive for the win here, but it was brilliant. It was really nice to work with you and I learned a lot in this time. Good luck at MPR next season!

When Nick arrives, he knocks his helmet slightly.
Bad luck boss. But next year will be better!

Oh and, brilliant coverage Stu! That was really amazing to read and perfect for the season final!

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/25/2010 11:28AM by JohnMaverick.
Congratulations to Matt and Velox. Also congratulations to John on a good amount of points. You drove a great race and thank you for one and a half season together. I wish you the best of luck at Aston Martin. Im delighted to once again see the S5 VSM line-up being on the podium again or solid top ten.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Well done Matt Houston and Velox.

Must admit, I'm hacked off that an Aussie won the championship - but oh well, we'll get you back next season (and in the Ashes ;))
Congratulations Matt!

For myself, 4th is not a bad way to end the season.

I'm sorry for Alpha though, and I wish the team all the best moving into the future!

X (@ed24f1)
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy