GPG SuperLeague - S4 Over! WDC Matt Houston! WCC Velox! Season 5 Vacancies. JOIN NOW!!

Posted by GPGSL 
14th in the final session of the season. A somewhat miserable day, both with the weather and the end result. Still, some very good efforts from DXR to get me into the series this year, and I pass on my thanks to DXR's team owner for the opportunity.
Sorry i haven't been really active the last couple weeks, I'm busy with my 'HAVO' exams en it acquires a lot of my attention ;-)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Sadly, not a top-ten position at my last practice. Anyway, it was a nice season and I wanna thank again Ryan for giving me this chance.
That was a bad practise session...

yes, not the best end to the season unfortunately.

hopefully it can pick up in qualy and the race!

X (@ed24f1)
I would dearly love to upload qualifying, but I've been trying for the last 2 hours! Imageshack is being a right load of pish!

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
GPGSL Round 17 Silverstone, Great Britain.

Qualifying

Ernie B. Pork Pie reporting.

The weather is not so good today for a very important qualifying session. Three drivers go into the final qualifying session of the season, all with a chance of winning the World Drivers Championship, Matt Houston, Marko Aleksander and Nick van der Voort.
Not only that but Lucky Seven have fitted the biggest looking cans of whoop-ass ever seen in the paddock to their cars. They are definitely going to be a threat to the top grid positions, but will they prove to be fragile in the race and blow up?

Well lets see, the race director has pulled his wellies and his rain mac on, cleared his plate of fish and chips away and thrown that stale pork pie out the van window! The track is now open!

Matt Houston sits in the garage with inter-mediates on ready to go.

But Stefan van Renselaar has took a risk with slicks.

Seems a few have taken slicks.

The rain is getting worse! All the drivers on slicks are coming in without setting a time.

van Smirren on inters sets the pole.

Aleksander takes 2nd.

Houston on pole.

That bulging can of whoop-ass seems to work.

Slick runners back in the pits.

Back out on inters.

Half the field tried slicks.

Everyone has done at least one run now.

A dry line is beginning to appear.

Aleksander is taking advantage.

Inters must be going off towards the end of the lap, but it's enough to put Marko on pole.

Warrington 3rd.

Track is really drying out! Nick van der Voort faster in the first section!

He's up again at the next timing point.

Nice lap by Nick.

Santilal grabs 2nd soon after.

20 minutes left.

van het Bolscher first to try slicks on the drying track.

Pole! By quite some margin too.

This could get busy.

Stefan van Renselaar is the first to dip into the 1m 32's

van Dijck a close second.

Oakley in the 1m 31's.

That big can of whoop-ass propels Ross Cartwright to 2nd, but will it be enough?

Winston makes it 2-3 for Lucky Seven.

Championship contender Aleksander makes it to 3rd.

This is getting to be fun!

Houston only 4th, but crucially in ahead of Aleksander.

Times are a tumbling here at Silverstone.

Santilal gets in front of the Velox boys.

Less than 15 mins to go and this is exciting viewing. Time for a commercial ... only kidding! But get me a pork pie!

OMG! I was briefly on pole now I'm 18th!

Lets just sit back and watch this.

Whoop-Ass!

Marko takes 2nd.

Houston takes pole, but for how long?

van der Voort only 9th!

Santilal goes even quicker.

And so does Greenhalgh.

Stay tuned for official results.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
GPGSL Silverstone Official Qualifying Results

Finally! Imageshite works!

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
6th aint bad in this lottery, hope floats as they say.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
With me, images don't open! =/

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
I hate the rain.

Lucky Seven Motorsport ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Drivers
Ross -the Rainmeister- Cartwright ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Keeley -GPGSL's sexiest member- Grant
Tester
Randy -The getting drunk in the motorhome-meister- Winston
for those that images dont work, or mobiles qualy results,
1.GREENHALGH
2.SANTILAL
3.HOUSTON
4.WINSTON
5.VAN HET BOLSCHER
6.ALEKSANDER
7.GRANT
8.INGERS
9.CARTWRIGHT
10.HORVATH
11.VAN DER VOORT
12VAN DIJCK
13.GROENEBOER
14.HINZ
15.KOEMMERER
16.WARRINTON
17.TAFURO
18.VAN SMIRREN
19.VAN RENSELAAR
20.OAKLEY
21.DE BOER
22.STODDART

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
13th in my last qualy for IED. Not quite a lucky position but let's see what it can bring us in the race.

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
Not a bad personal result. But that could of gone anyway!

Kx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That would have to be my worst qualifying ever.....sheeesh! I've also lost a pork pie, if anyone's seen it........there's a 10p reward. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
The title seems out of reach for me...
Fantastic job by Ed! Great to have a TSS on pole as I think we could have the legs in the race after Phil's impressive performance last week.

Marko, solid job. We need Matt to make a mistake to crown you though.

Phil, hard luck mate in your last ever quali. You know better than most that the season is not over til you cross that chequered flag!

The race has been run and I know who's won so nerrr! And I also know who's won the title so nerr nerr! I'm afraid I won't be posting the race until tomorrow because I've had loads of trouble uploading pics tonight, it's getting late and I needs me beauty sleep ;-)

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy