GPG SuperLeague - S4 Over! WDC Matt Houston! WCC Velox! Season 5 Vacancies. JOIN NOW!!

Posted by GPGSL 
GPGSL Round 17 British GP Silverstone Free Practice

Weather Report

Predicted 75% chance of rain. Currently raining, overcast, wet, cold and miserable, bring your wellies and umbrellas. Track wet!

Here we are at Silverstone, the car park is knee deep in mud, there's an inch of water in the RD's van, so. it's flippers and snorkel on, and push the GO button!

As you can see, it's quite wet.

Dan Paddock thinking "It's not very nice out there."

Someone's ventured out.

It's Van Renselaar.

Season 4 winner Somogyi.

Kittleson, set to drive for SCR in season 5.

Och! Nathan McGregor. That wasn't a skirt McGregor was wearing in the paddock, we've been told it's a kilt, but hey, walks like a duck, talks like a duck, it's a skirt! ;)

Velox drivers battle it out.

Paddock chases Kittleson, but cannot match his pace.

It's back in the pits and Kittleson tops the time sheet with an impressive run.

Walters in third.

Velox not liking the wet weather one bit.

Kittleson still blitzing the rest of the field.

Halfway through the session.

Walters lays on the boost.

Griedanus in twelfth.

SESSION OVER TRACK CLOSED

Congratulations to Dean Kittleson Lucky 7 fastest time Silverstone Free Practice.

That's it for the test drivers for Season 4. We hope you have enjoyed the coverage from the crappiest motorsport coverage team this side of Pluto. Stay tuned to GPGTV.org/farked for the main event, the last round for the season, the qualifying and the race at Silverstone.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Finally have a break in my exams and can say woo what a finish of 8th in the final fp. I will take that when trying to juggle studies with my race carear. Out of interest i noticed posts about a poll for the calender. Where is the link? Sorry if this has come up i am terribly behind
We haven't blown up yet, that's encouraging.

Lucky Seven Motorsport ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Drivers
Ross -the Rainmeister- Cartwright ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Keeley -GPGSL's sexiest member- Grant
Tester
Randy -The getting drunk in the motorhome-meister- Winston
Well, shame for Florian to come outside the top 12 in his final race for us. You have been fantastic this season so all the best in Season 5!

Jethro, 3rd is great, keep the form going into S5!

Must admit, disapointed that we only finished top once (thanks to Ruben). But congrats to Zsigmond, who won the Test Driver series and will be driving for us next season :)

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Jeez, does nobody read the posts? It's not a poll for the S5 calendar, it's a choices vote. Send me a pm Track Vote S5 with your choices. That's it.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Zsigmond Somogyi's Press Release:

The last two fp was horrible, but I am happy with the championship result. I think I am ready to go to the race driver seat.
That's enough to give Team Shadow Subaru a one-two in the TDC!

Thanks so much to Zsigmond for all of your hard work and dedication over the course of the season, it has helped us a lot to have someone so knowledgable in setting up the car and I hope you have enjoyed your time with us. All the best with IED.

Ruben, you have been a legend over the second half of this season. You'll surely dominate the championship next season and then I know you'll be Race Driver's Champion in know time. ;-)

Hmmm, congratulations to TSS so far. You really rocked the FPs, there's nothing to say against that.

My own performance wasn't that brilliant again. It seems we really have big problems with the tires, especially at wet conditions. I hope that we'll be able to fix that at the new Aston Martin car so that we'll be able to push a lot more next season again. I really hoped for a better season final but that was a bit of a frustrating ending. Anyway...next year will be better again.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Lucky Seven on top.
Good session by MPR.

Well, title chances are slim as is, as we'd have to be 2nd to begin with and Matt scoring no points, Nick less points than us. But game on! It's raining and nothing is for sure!(H)

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
I am such a lucky b*****d. ;)

I have one of the worst perfs on the grid - and I top the timesheet. Like hell I'm gonna complain about that. (H)
Dean,in this case, your team has used 19bhp (!) of boost;)
so it has 843 bhp here, 13bhp more than any other team. To be fair, high mechanical fail rate that comes with the team boost as well. So we'll see how that pans out.
Drivers perfs have a range anyway (600 variance), so numbers in general aren't absolute in the first place, depends on each tracks magic data too.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/22/2010 02:35PM by BAR#10.
good work guys. seems we're quite ok in wet conditions

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Dreadful weather and a dreadful performance, but i ended up second in the championship and showed the ability to dominate. Bring on S5!

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
P4 i think i found my special ability !

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
not a good session for phoenix :-(

rodrigo arrived to points,florian no;)

My GPGSL Career
Qualifying has been run and it was action packed, will upload tomorrow now tho am off out

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
3rd behind the juiced-up Lucky Bastard car and a fast MPR driver. Meh.

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Just putting my activity in the thread. Sorry been busy with Exams and still am.
I'm quite happy with that as a last performance for DFR. I would like to also say Thanks to all at the team for a great start in the GPGSL.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Thanks so much for all, Dan!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy