GPG SuperLeague - S4 Over! WDC Matt Houston! WCC Velox! Season 5 Vacancies. JOIN NOW!!

Posted by GPGSL 
I cant wait to see the final standing this season !

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
There is a rumour that there will be close season race for test drivers based on end of season perfs on a yet to be decided circuit. Whether these rumours are true or not, I couldn't possibly comment ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
That would be awesome!

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

yh that would be awesome.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
CaptinFranko Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That would be awesome!

Rico Wrote:
> yh that would be awesome.

+1

My GPGSL Career

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/20/2010 08:00PM by senna9194.
senna9194 Wrote:
> CaptinFranko Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > That would be awesome!
>
> Rico Wrote:
> -----
> > yh that would be awesome.
>
> +1

+1 - I'd like to get some race craft practice before my SCR debut in S5 :)
Diax F1 Wrote:
> senna9194 Wrote:
> -----
> > CaptinFranko Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > That would be awesome!
> >
> > Rico Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > yh that would be awesome.
> >
> > +1
>
>
> +1 - I'd like to get some race craft practice
> before my SCR debut in S5 :)

and i would like to race at least for one race after silverstone

My GPGSL Career
Jorge has kindly said we can use the tracks he has worked on in the GPG-SL, so Road America, Singapore and Kyalami are all available to be voted for.

EDIT: btw, not to influence the voting, but it would be nice to see a race on the Mini-24 hr version of the Le Mans track. ;)

X (@ed24f1)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/20/2010 10:18PM by SchueyFan.
Don't push your luck :P
Guys how comes my final team boost request wasnt allowed? I didn't know if I'd be here to send it this week, so I asked to send it in advance when I sent the last race (sent two race requests in one!)

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
CaptinFranko Wrote:
> That would be awesome!

Another one!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
If you didn't get a boost, it is probably because the cupboard was bare. However, I will now hold off the session in case you are meant to have a boost. When I get a yay or nay then the session can go ahead. Testers will not be having a Free Practice at Silverstone, they will be doing something else somewhere else. The something and the somewhere is currently TOP SECRET and will not be revealed until session time, so nerrr. ;) This will be the final event for the testers for Season 4, points will be awarded to test drivers only for this round.
Four voters in, and Singapore is the front runner, Monaco second.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
After it's all said and done, are you going to post the results of the poll?
I'd be intersted in seeing what people like and don't like.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
@Nathan.....The final results of the poll will be.....................the Season 5 Calendar!
I did say in the original post asking everyone to vote that I'd post voting updates, and I already have posted one update.
Four voters in, and Singapore is the front runner, Monaco second.
At the end of the first round voting, the full list chosen by voters will be posted showing the final voting totals. Then a second round of voting will commence on the list of tracks, to narrow down the field as a lot of tracks will have only one or two votes. Currently, forty tracks have been nominated. Clear first round winners will not go into the second round of voting.
There are now five voters in and Hockenheim is now second to Singapore. Melbourne is always the first event so no need to nominate Melbourne. The final list of sixteen tracks, chosen by you, the voters, will be sent to Marko, who will do the weather and track order draw. Then the final calendar is published. :-) Hope that's clear as mud!

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/21/2010 09:00AM by mortal.
I'll be making a big announcement regarding MPR during the Silverstone event

Keep a look out ;)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
A few small changes to the tables.

1. Green Headings added
2. Fastest Lap (FL) + Places Gained (PG) added to Race Results Table.
3. Gaps closed between each driver.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
danm Wrote:
> Guys how comes my final team boost request wasnt
> allowed? I didn't know if I'd be here to send it
> this week, so I asked to send it in advance when I
> sent the last race (sent two race requests in
> one!)

I'm afraid I'm away from home at the moment and can't look into this until tomorrow now, unless Nick can have a look for me. I do remember replying to you saying that block requests for boosts are discouraged and that the Silverstone request should be sent after the Zandvoort free practice had been posted.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
My name is Buijs not Buije anyway its looking awesome !

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
The perfs posted on the previous page have been updated and are ready to go.

Regarding Singapore for Season 5, it's unlikely we will be using it as I do not give in to blackmail. I never have, and I'm certainly not about about to start doing that now. That's all I'm saying on that subject, you can draw your own conclusions on it if you wish.

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy