GPG SuperLeague - S4 Over! WDC Matt Houston! WCC Velox! Season 5 Vacancies. JOIN NOW!!

Posted by GPGSL 
JOB ADVERTISEMENT - GPGSL TEAM REVIEW

I'm looking for people to help with the GPGSL team review. It can be anyone who is interested in the GPGSL. A quick job description:

Writing reviews of teams, drivers etc and collecting stats together. Also compiling results of all the races in S4 (Macca...).

Anyone want to help? Please reply in here or PM me (<= referred).

Thanks guys. I can't do this on my own, because I can't write my own team review (Phoenix) TSS review or me or Ed's reviews. So please apply, would be really appreciated!

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Can I please ask the person who has done the artwork for the ingame timing graphics to please get in touch with me. I'm sorry but I can't remember who did it. Any way, I need your help.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
I think we should vote for tracks again - give newly released tracks like Singapore, Road America a chance - and its always nice to have a few different tracks cycle through each year.

Also, it doesn't need to take longer than a week at the longest

X (@ed24f1)
If anyone needs stats, I'm currently in the middle of just getting everything together, so if you want to use those Phil, just yell :)

And I'm also for a total calendar revote, we've done it for every season since S2, so I think its only good that we carry on the way it goes.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
[/b] Can someone help Rico he cant reach the forum since this morning !!!

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
Gaulty Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If anyone needs stats, I'm currently in the middle
> of just getting everything together, so if you
> want to use those Phil, just yell :)

They would be a huge help if you could send them my way. Thanks.

SchueyFan schrieb:
> give newly released tracks like Singapore, Road America
> a chance

We can't use both tracks because Jorge will give no one the permissions to use the track for our champ. ;-)
Yes, but I still believe that we don't need permission to take screenshots of a track.

As long as its not included in a trackpack (which reminds me, i've forgotten to release the S4 trackpack :(), I think its fine.

X (@ed24f1)
Yeah Ryan, would be fantastico. Got stats of previous seasons as well, such as total wins for team and driver, and the winner of last year's race for each race?

This team/driver/race/season review will be fantastic. Ed, were you gonna do a GPGSL wiki? Get it touch, we can help each other out mate :)

Although a wiki would be useful - would it ever get used?

I know they're a lot of work to maintain and I don't want you guys to waste your times ;-)

@Phil, I can get you anything you want really..

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
@Ryan Could you PM me everything you've got? I can then get it across to Macca and we can start the team review.

Macca25 Wrote:
> Can I please ask the person who has done the
> artwork for the ingame timing graphics to please
> get in touch with me. I'm sorry but I can't
> remember who did it. Any way, I need your help.

I believe that would be Maikel (MDBSnake) :)

A track vote would be good, I do like the whole track selection process anyway and would hate to lose it :) The Aston Martin livery is all but done, just a few little details to finish off ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Right then, I'll open the voting for the Season 5 Calendar, you all know the rules, voting is by venue, not by track. When all the votes are in Marko will do an out of the helmet draw to determine the calendar order (except for Melbourne which is Round 1) and the weather settings. Then we will publish the calendar. Kyalami and Zandvoort are to be dropped for Season 5. Preference will be given to versions of tracks that we have already used and know are bug-free.
You may vote for Singapore, however the read-me states that no league is allowed to use the track, a bit of sour grapes going on there. If there is enough votes to warrant inclusion over other tracks, I'll work on it. Keep in mind that there are some good W.I.P.'s going on as well.
Send me your preferences: message header S5 Track Vote. You can vote for sixteen tracks if you wish. Vote and be heard! Vote counts will be published. Voting will remain open for a couple of weeks, and voting updates will be posted.

Teams can start sending in their cars to me (better be game ready or there'll be trouble ;)) as soon as you know your car numbers. Drivers can also update their helmets. Work on the Season 5 Mod has already started. At the close of Season 4, the GPGSL will open a Season 5 car launch thread, it will not be the official Season 5 thread , that will be opened once we have the S5 starter perfs and the league tables ready. We will not post a deadline for the Season 5 start-up. Just remember....we have the GPGSL Car of Shame...MWUHAHAHAHAHA!

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
@gpgsl

I like the idea to make videos... if someone are interested to make, I can send all things... I think my videos are so good... ;)

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Season 5 we will have videos for sure. Maybe not for Round 1 though. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
This is the results table that I have designed. It's based on the ingame graphics.
I'm still working on a points table.

I like it! Really flashy, like the F1 results tables! Could these be done for all races in S4 for the season review?

mortal Wrote:
> Right then, I'll open the voting for the Season 5
> Calendar, you all know the rules, voting is by
> venue, not by track. When all the votes are in
> Marko will do an out of the helmet draw to
> determine the calendar order (except for Melbourne
> which is Round 1) and the weather settings. Then
> we will publish the calendar. Kyalami and
> Zandvoort are to be dropped for Season 5.
> Preference will be given to versions of tracks
> that we have already used and know are bug-free.
> You may vote for Singapore, however the read-me
> states that no league is allowed to use the track,
> a bit of sour grapes going on there. If there is
> enough votes to warrant inclusion over other
> tracks, I'll work on it. Keep in mind that there
> are some good W.I.P.'s going on as well.
> Send me your preferences: message header S5 Track
> Vote. You can vote for sixteen tracks if you wish.
> Vote and be heard! Vote counts will be published.
> Voting will remain open for a couple of weeks, and
> voting updates will be posted.
>
> Teams can start sending in their cars to me
> (better be game ready or there'll be trouble ;))
> as soon as you know your car numbers. Drivers can
> also update their helmets.
Work on the Season 5
> Mod has already started. At the close of Season 4,
> the GPGSL will open a Season 5 car launch thread,
> it will not be the official Season 5 thread , that
> will be opened once we have the S5 starter perfs
> and the league tables ready. We will not post a
> deadline for the Season 5 start-up. Just
> remember....we have the GPGSL Car of
> Shame...MWUHAHAHAHAHA!

drammatically,my winzozz is full of viruses.i'll have to paint on machintosh,but in machintosh there isn't zmodeler.I'm going to use google sketchup 7 to see the shape with tex.can someone please send me the car_teamname_car1_lod_0 and car_teamname_car2_lod_0 in 3DS format,please?

My GPGSL Career
msater Wrote:
> Could these be done for all races in S4
> for the season review?

I thought you might ask that so I made sure I set up the art work so it is easily editable. :)

Here's an example of the Championship Tables.
Hope you all like them.

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy