GPG SuperLeague - S4 Over! WDC Matt Houston! WCC Velox! Season 5 Vacancies. JOIN NOW!!

Posted by GPGSL 
Find a better version first. If not, go for it. I feel it may be too much of a lottery...

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Nickv Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I say go for it. It's the same for everybody
> anyway, so nobody's disadvantaged.

The trouble when I played it was that no one could really overtake properly so anyone faster than the guy in front was screwed.

Poor poor result for Alpha :-O

- My GP4 Works

Joy, Joy, Joy!!!
With the 2007 version it runs soooooo smoothly. Six overtakings in a short test race without one crash :-)
So, coverage tomorrow evening EST at the earliest from my side. But I'll upload the savegame for Stuart, in case he decides to run the race earlier

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Were the only team not withing 1 second of the first place..

I think we are going to break our contracts with dalara :P

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
That could obviously have gone better..

Hope 7th is on the clean line so I can leap myself forward in the first corner. Expected a little bit more but hey anything can happen when the rain starts to fall....

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
nice result, especially after the very poor results in the last races. great to beat my temmate in the quali, didn't happen often this season

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Boost Announcement

Applications for team and driver boosts for round 14 at Indianapolis have been opened since the Malaysian free practice was posted . The closing date is 6pm BST Weds 28th April 2010. For team boost please use the subject "Team Boost - (team's name) - Indy", for drivers boost "Driver Boost - (driver's name) - Indy" Boost Applications must be sent to the GPGSL

Please be reminded that team owners driving for another team are not permitted to send team boost for the team they own

Also a little reminder on the boost rules. Drivers cannot request BHP boosts, only teambosses can (drivers can only do this if they take over the role of teamboss for the boosts requesting or are authorized by team owner). This is because driver perfs don't use BHPs, only the teams perf does. Drivers can only request 50 performance points on their own drivers perf. They can do this 4 times. This doesn't mean you have a total of 200 points to spend, but 4 parts of 50. We've been receiving other numbers than 50, such as 15. In these instances 50 perf points have been added as a boost.

We need another rotor.

Lucky Seven Motorsport ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Drivers
Ross -the Rainmeister- Cartwright ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Keeley -GPGSL's sexiest member- Grant
Tester
Randy -The getting drunk in the motorhome-meister- Winston
Terrible, Poor, Awful, Slow, Shocking

Enough said

Its a shame about quali for the lads. First boost got me a top ten position in the testers. Beautiful

Also loved the coverage of quali and the new look rules. Will we have another poll for ideas to make it fun for team owners?
Ok guys, the race is run and the race is won. And I promise you, it was very spectacular!
Coverage will come up later in the evening

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
No more polls are planned, so if you are thinking budgets, we are definitely not going down that track. However we do have one idea on tyre choices that we've looked at and had a bit of a chat about and I think we'll probably spring that one on everybody just before we roll out Season 5. :-) That'll keep you all on your toes hehe.

I have to say what a great qualy coverage from John, and a relatively new member of the league as well. Your help this weekend is much appreciated and of course a fresh outlook on the coverage is appreciated by everyone. Nice work mate, put some of my crap coverage to shame. :-)
Save-games don't usually work on another comp, so whoever runs the qualy has to do the race or if on another comp use custom grid tool and insert the grid positions into the perf and go straight to race.
As for my performance, meh, better lay off the donuts, this is getting ridiculous. :-(

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Save-games often do work Mal, however the results can be completely different on every computer. Anyhow the race has been run and won so there is no problem ;-)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Dammit... I'm gonna have to wait to the morning to see the coverage noooooooooooooooo

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Wow what a poor result in practice! I think inexperience came through for both me and John as the Matt and Nick performed well in qualifiying.

I was guilty of pushing to hard and making little mistakes that kept adding up when i should have been looking for smooth run and using the team and driver boost advantage.

Not a great time to have a bad session either with the new rules announced!

Good luck in the race guys!
Poor FP by me 22 and last spot. Hope its getting better next time.

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
I still have no drive for next season :( Anyone fancy giving me a drive? :P

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2010 05:26PM by JohnWarrington.
JohnWarrington Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I still have no drive for next season :( Anyone
> fancy giving me a drive? :P

What did you say about your perf like 1 month ago, that it was in the top 3 of highest perfs? :P Because I didnt understand it seeing your perf :/

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy