GPG SuperLeague - S4 Over! WDC Matt Houston! WCC Velox! Season 5 Vacancies. JOIN NOW!!

Posted by GPGSL 
Woooohooooo, my first 1. place. And that without boost.
I know I repeat myself again and again, but this car is amazing. The mechanics are doing such a great job, they give me exactly what I need to get the maximum out of the car.
Adam did a very good job as well. I thought him to catch me up in his last round, as usual ;-) but I suppose he had a little mistake in there. Thanks for that, mate :-)
When we go on like this, Adam can win the testers championship. And if I end in the top ten at the end, regarding that I joined the series so late, that would be a perfect outcome for Velox.
When I look at my latest performances, I'm very confident, that Nick will extend my contract for next year ;)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Not too bad from me there, would have liked better though

Hmm, could have for a bit better there. Hope quali is better imo.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Wow - such a strong following for this league.

Nice to see something was borne from the ashes of the WGP/w300 that has been successful.

I have only just returned from one hell of a hiatus from GP games - though this is something I will follow (and would like to be a part of, if you'd accept me?)
There's a few tester spots available at the minute, I'm sure one of those teams would be happy to offer you a test drive mate

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Glad to hear it - I wasn't sure what to expect upon my return to the forum.

I'll have a look-see to find a team. :)
8th. Not so bad, but not so good...
New helmet for me!

Now who do I send the files to, what files are needed and how do I change the .tga to .tex? :-)

What....<sigh>....another change to the mod. Upload the tga's in a zip package to Mediafire and send me a pm. Mod delayed, again.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
suggestion: set a couple of "update moments"
for example, after every 4th race teams and drivers can send updates, so after race 4, after race 8, ...
that would make it easier to keep the mod up to date

F1Champs.net - F1 Manager Game (WIP)
Hm, that seems a better idea. Otherwise you'll tire yourself out mate
Good plan Tim

And nice helmet Jack

Btw guys who's up for doing a livery of the season competition

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Shaddix schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> suggestion: set a couple of "update moments"
> for example, after every 4th race teams and
> drivers can send updates, so after race 4, after
> race 8, ...
> that would make it easier to keep the mod up to
> date

+1

the testing session was ok, i think without a boost we can't expect much better results. good work guys, we'll try to build upon that in quali.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Lucky 7 has signed W300 driver Dean Kittleson [DiaxF1] as their number 2 test driver for the remainder of Season 4. Dean will debut at the Dubai Autodrome.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Winston Relieved To Give Up Tester Role

One would think Randy Winston would have been reluctant to give up his testing role, one that he has commandeered since he took over the former Raltwest Audi squad and renamed it. But not so. "I feel relieved that this was my last test session. It was wearing on me. Owning the team, testing, and racing. It feels like a big weight off of my shoulder, and now I can just focus on the racing. I'm interested to see how Dean and Ben get on. They've gone the extra mile in trying to mesh with the team, so they'll probably be quick."

Lucky Seven Motorsport ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Drivers
Ross -the Rainmeister- Cartwright ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Keeley -GPGSL's sexiest member- Grant
Tester
Randy -The getting drunk in the motorhome-meister- Winston
Relatively happy to finish 13th, at a personal favourite track. Beating the team mate is a bonus as well....
Qualy is over, we have a pole sitter. Three teams fill the front two rows. Have Velox made it a one two? Where is the reigning champion? Who scored the wooden spoon? Did the extra doughnut boost pay off for Stoddart? All will be revealed when GPGTV.org/farked comes online.
You will have to wait for the delayed broadcast from GPGTV.org/farked. Your race director is going out tonight. Neener neener neeener! ;)

Oooh, it's tense!

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
I bet I got the wooden spoon ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Kittleson thrilled with testing role

Dean Kittleson has admitted that he was surprised with the quick decision from Lucky Seven Motorsport to hire him - but is thrilled with the prospect of going back into racing.

"It has been quite a while since I have driven in any formulae, but the opportunity to test drive was too great an offer to refuse. Whilst I would've preferred a racing seat, coming into any team this far through the season was bound to yield only a test seat."

"I am elated with the thought of getting in the car in Dubai - though I can't say I'll like the hot conditions much!"
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy