GPG SuperLeague - S4 Over! WDC Matt Houston! WCC Velox! Season 5 Vacancies. JOIN NOW!!

Posted by GPGSL 
@John
if u send it to me.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Yay! 4th! I decided against using team boost this time, seeing as it always seems to bite me in the ass ;)

@ Marko, I can run the race if you need.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
no,tnx, fine for now.

GPGSL career;
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/26/2010 01:08AM by BAR#10.
BAR#10 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @John
> if u send it to me.

I sent it in a pm to the GPGSL account before the last grand prix so it may still be there if not i'll resend :)

Nickv
Yay!

@ Maikel (and a bit @Senna9194): The results should remain private until the poll is closed. We don't want any strategic voting.

No problem, I'll say now however that there are 13 votes so far (including my own) Considering we have 22+20 drivers, plus teambosses which aren't driving, i'll still be awaiting more votes

Previous Post

VOTE FOR THE CHOICE OF HELMET SHAPE
Do not vote more then once please!

>>> Click this link to vote for Helmet Shape <<<

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
@JOHN
nope. it must have been deleted.

GPGSL career;

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/26/2010 01:24AM by BAR#10.
22nd, not bad.... nice qualifying for Maikel, and I hope Hinz can move up some positions to score point(s) :)

BAR#10 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @JOHN
> nope. it must have been deleted.

You have a PM :)

John yeah, thanks, got it!:-)

anyway ,quite happy with 6th.
this could be a marathon race. 46 laps in rain.

whoa!

GPGSL career;
i got my popcorn ready. Looking forward to the race!
Front row!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nice improvement to 12th this round, very happy seeing as it was so close throughout the field!
great quali for Stuart :)

-----------------------------------
13TH AND 21ST isnt good enough. Im happy with the FP tho.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Mmmmm, not a great qualifying.. But with the boosts I hope Ricardo can keep it car on the track and get some racepace!

Lets hope for some crazy race, lots of crashes and chaos.. Would be nice if John can also score some points!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Ohhh what a nailbiter. I don't know if I can watch the race!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
8th in free practice is ok, I think.
I wasn't able to get the tires work correctly and so had pretty much problem with understeering. So all in all, I'm happy with this place.
It looked to me that Matt had a similar problem today in the qualifying and therefore wasn't able to go Nick's pace. But if it gets dry tomorrow he should be able to get on the top three anyway.

Nick, great work, man. A wonderful last round!
Very nice qualifying, both for myself and for Alpha.

X (@ed24f1)
Excellent session for us without boost :)

- My GP4 Works

Good practice from myself, 10th is solid if unspectacular.

Aiming to use personal boosts for the last few races. If I can remember to send the damn things! ;)

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy