GPG SuperLeague - S4 Over! WDC Matt Houston! WCC Velox! Season 5 Vacancies. JOIN NOW!!

Posted by GPGSL 
Holy mutha... 1st and 2nd?! Great job VSM!

Top 8 positions are also good for the race drivers. We need some more BHP dammit!!!

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

turkey_machine Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Holy mutha... 1st and 2nd?! Great job VSM!
>
> Top 8 positions are also good for the race
> drivers. We need some more BHP dammit!!!

You've made us proud Jethro ! And indeed we had quite a good race. John especially!

LETS KEEP THIS PACE UP MAN !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Boost Announcement

Applications for boost for the Monaco Grand Prix at Monte Carlo are open. Teams and drivers have until 6pm GMT Thursday 4th March. Send your boosts to the GPGSL account by PM. Team boosts must have the subject 'Team Boost - Monaco', drivers 'Drivers Boost - Monaco'.

that DNF cost me a place in the standings. Podium was so there!
*evil laugh*

Mwhaaaaaaaaaaa!

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Here is a preview of the new team pitcrews :)

Front:

Back:

They will make the mod more complete! And since not one team supplied a pitcrew I took it in my hands to do all of 'em - Any team which isn't happy with the pitcrew can request an easy photoshop file (.psd) by me to do it themselves or use the GPGSL generic one (plain black or white with GPGSL logos on it, not supplied in the preview picture)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Woo! Nice work Maikel. V3.0 Mods will be released today. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
The MPR ones looks great mate

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Love em Maikel, the DFR is fantastic. Ours is neat too :)

Good to see Keeley into the top 10, hope Rick gets a bit more luck in Monaco, its usually one of his favoured circuits :) I think this year 4th should be our target, still early days, but we've had a, poor start compared to last year.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
V3.0 CSM Test & Race Mods are now uploading. Check the ModInfo. There's been a lot of changes, probably our best mods ever. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
superb work on the pitcrews :)

it looks quite good for dfr in the standings, i think we can fight for the 4th place in the contructors and for places in the top ten in the drivers table.
btw i predict a 4th place for philip at monaco ;)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Great pitcrews!! Fantastic!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Dude! The pitcrew looks smoking hot!
Very nice :D

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
:O That is really phenomenal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Wow...those pitcrews...ahhh!

:D :D :D

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2010 01:57PM by msater.
superb work with the pitcrews !

- My GP4 Works

Great work on the pit crews Maikel. Can I have one tiny tiny request? :P Can you change the Velox helmet to purple pleeeeeeaaaaaase? :)
Nice work with the pitcrews!

X (@ed24f1)
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy