Our leader ( MORBID ) is back

Posted by Boomy 
Our leader ( MORBID ) is back
Date: September 10, 2002 02:08AM
Posted by: Boomy
Hi Morbid,glad to see you are back again.

I already know what are your feelings,the same of our ones....

What do you think it's best to do now?

My opinion is that we have to produce a 15/20 points major bug list,taken directly from your gorgeous job and ask strongly for a second Christmas real patch.

I also believe it's not possible for IG & GP Team's restricted minds to take care about 100% of your list,but I don't want to think they stopped the patch production with this fake 4.0.

Regarding your infos,will they be disposed to release a second one,may be applying some more skills never seen until now?

Cheers Leader Maximo

Boomey
Re: Our leader ( MORBID ) is back
Date: September 10, 2002 03:08AM
Posted by: Glyn
I personally dont think another bug list would help. We basically gave them the best list they could ever hope for, and they should be going through that ticking things off.

But come to think of it, a priority ordered list might be good, listing the things we want fixed first etc

Wadda ya think?

Date: September 10, 2002 03:15AM
Posted by: -qwerty-
That's a good plan. Do you mean all things on the buglist in priority order? Who makes the decision as to most important?

Might be best to put the categories (ie pit crew issues) into an order?

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: September 10, 2002 03:30AM
We all togheter have to choose 15 major bugs from Morbid list,with of course Morbid help and supervisioning.

Most important is to probe IG and GP Team to take care about that before Christmas time.

This is a good start,but we need these fundamental infos before starting.

Let's stay tuned

Boomey
Date: September 10, 2002 05:24AM
Posted by: mortal
like they are interested ;-/, when are you going to wake up Boomy that IG don't care about you or any of us either, they have our money, that's what they care about, they will likely release an update in 2003 and make us pay for it, it will be called gp4_2001 addon, sounds familiar doesn't it.
Date: September 10, 2002 05:27AM
If they are intentioned to f*ck us all,we could arrange a boicot for GP5.

We only have to be everybody united.

Do you have the bravery to accomplish such a boicotting mission or do you want to give them your ass twice?

Boomer
Date: September 10, 2002 05:28AM
Posted by: SkAiFeY
it is a good idea.. but if infogrames recieve an email thats huge with a huge bugs list.. they will just disregard it wont' they??

Chris C
--------------------------------------
GPTC & GPVWC Manager o' CVRT
HawkEyE '01WC' Driver o' CVRT
http://cvrt.tk
Date: September 10, 2002 05:31AM
Please see my previous post,just above this one.

What we have to loose in asking to IG to force GP team to do their job professionally?

Please see my post above in this thread

Boomey
Date: September 10, 2002 05:35AM
Posted by: -qwerty-
But Boomey, they won't care if we boycott gp5. There's only 30 or so of us, to these multi million corporations, they won't even notice the difference on their balance sheet.
But I still think this planis worth a try. At least if nothing comes of it, we'll know for sure they don't care about the fans.

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: September 10, 2002 05:38AM
Posted by: mortal
Look, they already have the bug list, one of the most important issues is xp and it's failure to run properly on it, this issue has not been fixed in the so called official patch, what has been fixed are minor gloss over issues that do not really affect performance. As has been said before gp4 was rush released because ea released their 2002 version, if Crammond had his way it would not have been released but he sold his soul to the publisher, read Infogrames, therefore he had no choice but to give in and release a game not fully tested on all systems etc. As for a boycott, suit yourself, I will buy gp5 and gp6, 7, 8 etc. etc. I will also buy ea's 2003, 2004 etc. etc. If only to see just what has changed. You will not change a thing. Just try to enjoy it as it is, if you don't like it, don't play it, your complaints are falling on deaf ears as far as IG is concerned. Really the only support you will get is right here.
Date: September 11, 2002 02:17AM
Posted by: Ellis
I havent had any major problems with this game in XP so i duno whats happeneing :S

Only thing i have with it is the low FPS in XP when it was higher in Win98, but 20fps is enough for me to play properly

What actaully happens in xp? Just crash to the desktop?

"I will buy gp5 and gp6, 7, 8 etc"

Sorry Mortal, Geoff said it was a 5 game series, so GP5 will be the last :(

"I will also buy ea's 2003, 2004 etc. etc."

Well if the changes are so small (like between F1 2001 and F1 2002) i wont go near it :P

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: September 11, 2002 02:27AM
Posted by: Glyn
Geoff said it was a 5 game series, so GP5 will be the last :(

Yeah I heard that too, but ive also seen it said before. If GP5 is a huge sucsess we are bound to see another. Remember Tomb Raider 4 was menna be the last, well they are making another one now.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy