Neverwinternights vs GP4

Posted by Boomy 
Neverwinternights vs GP4
Date: September 10, 2002 06:56AM
Posted by: Boomy
NWN has been released more or less at the same time of GP4.

Bioware have already realesed 6/7 gorgeous patches.

GP4 only one and moreover it's fake.

Bioware it's under Infogrames umbrella.

So GP4 team is a mass of idiots.

Boomer
Re: Neverwinternights vs GP4
Date: September 10, 2002 07:23AM
Posted by: -qwerty-
No. Your jumping to conclusions, Boomy. You can't pin the blame solely on the gpx team.

So both games are made by the same multinational corporation.....did both games receive the same funding? Are the developmentteams the same size? I'd say gpx has less of each.
Someone has already said that Infogrames made it clear that they werent happy with the gp series when they bought it.

We know GC is a great games programmer. We have no proof whether or not this game was forced to be rushed, or wether infogrames evereven wanted a patch released. I think its unfair to heap the blame on the gp team.

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: September 10, 2002 07:28AM
By you , who could be the target to focus our blasphemes?

I don't want to stay here crying about how the patch is fake,I want to try to move something and obtain infos....

Boomer

BTW. Running ME,and 4.0,wich are main bugs still present?
I don't have tested it yet...but I heard quite bad about that 4.0....
Date: September 10, 2002 08:19AM
Posted by: -qwerty-
In my opinion, its Infogrames. I think they puished for a release date that was just too early, only to compete with F1 2002. An understandable marketing ploy, but if your product isnt ready, its suicide. The xbox release date, after it was set back (to mid october) was a realistic pc release date, in my view.

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: September 10, 2002 08:29AM
Ok,

Now,despiting of still present issues and missing improvements,we have to drain infos how the possibility to have a second patch.

So everyone who have contact inside should scream loud to at least obtain infos in this direction.

Boomey

P.S. Let's immagine if a safety car it was introduced...ehehehe now we have bug related to the best way to overtake her ....ehehehe
Date: September 10, 2002 10:10AM
Posted by: SkAiFeY
infogrames r to blame!

Chris C
--------------------------------------
GPTC & GPVWC Manager o' CVRT
HawkEyE '01WC' Driver o' CVRT
http://cvrt.tk
Date: September 11, 2002 02:12AM
Posted by: Ellis
I agree with SkAiFeY, Infogrames are to blame here!

If they hadnt been in charge i bet the release date would have been put back until the game was ready to be released, rather than the team being forced to release a buggy game

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: September 11, 2002 02:29AM
Posted by: Glyn
Yeah, they basically did a release it and patch it job. Sadly though, the releasing went well, the patching on the other hand, well, erm... see for yourself!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy