car graphics / car shape help

Posted by Mark 
car graphics / car shape help
Date: September 10, 2002 04:02AM
Posted by: Mark
being hopeless using editors,i have carset creator and gp4 master,can anyone advise in simple terms how to install new car graphics and car shapes.
thank you
Re: car graphics / car shape help
Date: September 10, 2002 04:29AM
Posted by: beckzito
well, i may try thou i dont know all the steps right now.
anyway, you must load the textures from the zip you downloaded it within carsetcreator(do it for liverie 1, 2 and numbers)and then export them into the game.i´m also a freak with this issues and i have all updated, so its no big deal.
a note about minardi and prost:you must use a new minardi set on the prost slot... and the new toyota on the minardi slot.
hope it helps, give us your feedback.
Date: September 10, 2002 04:30AM
anyway, you must load the textures from the zip you downloaded it within carsetcreator(do it for liverie 1, 2 and numbers)and then export them into the game.i´m also a freak with this issues and i have all updated, so its no big deal.
a note about minardi and prost:you must use a new minardi set on the prost slot... and the new toyota on the minardi slot.
Date: September 10, 2002 04:31AM
Date: September 10, 2002 04:35AM
ups, this LAN connection drives me crazy :/
Date: September 11, 2002 02:22AM
Posted by: Ellis
You open the wad into a empty folder*

Delete all the shape files the text file says

Copy in the new shape files and the new texture files

Recomplie the wad*

Place in GP4 folder

*Theres a text file that comes with GP4Master on how to do it

Please keep backups, GP4Master has messed up my wad countless times whilst i was making these cars

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy