i know that magic datas need to be compatible to the physic that you use.I think that Suzuka 2006's magic datas are edited for 2006 physic.
with gpgsl physic,if we will do compatible magic datas,cars will go faster than actually.(maybe)

My GPGSL Career

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2009 04:59PM by senna9194.
what part of magic data?setups? i think ed edited them.

it doesnt really matter as it
-worked ok so far
-it' just AI, so (in)compatibilty would be same for all

What i tried to say with testing the failure variance; track' magic data also has failure variance.And you can test our boost perf variances that come with the boost (from 800 to 4000) with it.

Also the lenghth and pitstop are edited, in s3 calendar the standard for ai errors and slipstream few pages back.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
you right.For AI is ok.

I tried to do some updates to Suzuka 2006(magic data for 40laps)and graphics(a fantasy update for S3^^),but i've got a crash when loading bar is half filled.I will post my gpxpatch log on realgpx.

My GPGSL Career
Not very happy with this result. Ok P9 aere some points but when you start 6th you atleast have to finish there IMO. Wonder what happened to Rico, since he finished behind, after having driven in 3rd for quite some time.

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
Ergh....

Get In There Marko!!!

Quality race mate

Monil if only you hadn't spun, could of been even better, nice comeback drive to 8th though :)

Congrats to Mal also

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
OMG! Two races, two dnf's. This is not good!

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Team Boost Announcement

Team representatives have until 5pm BST Friday 31st July to send their teams boost requirements for the US GP at Indianapolis
Send your boosts to Stu (Stoopid) [tmp.grandprixgames.org]

Go Mal, top of the standings! Then Zak, right at the bottom. But as Marko said. You're a good qualifier, but need to improve you race perf. YOU CAN DO IT!

Hmm. I'm 8th. I suppose I can improve. I hope.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
You boys better enjoy your winning while it lasts, I'm back to beat you again.......maybe

Kx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go Phoenix racing,hope that Mal will keep lead after Indianapolis...and that Zak will do a good performance

My GPGSL Career
nice to be in the top half of the standings :)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Bad practice
As of this Friday, your hero, me, will be on holiday until August the 11th. I will have very limited internet access, so I probably won't be around at all.

So you can send all the PMs to me you want, but they'll remain unanswered ;)
We shall fill your in-box with useless rubbish Nick. ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
How's that different to the current situation? ;)
LOL, erm, well actually....erm, ok.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Congratulations, Mal!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
A S3 mod update will be after Round 3. Includes Phoenix Racing, new helmets, images, global vars and config files.

hey,give me a good chance to simulate a good chrome!!i have to work on layers but it's going very slowly;oggo is offline sice a week.I will have a look to Hega's Mclaren 2006 textures.

My GPGSL Career
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy