GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
press statement C. Hinz :

one position gained throughout the race, that would be ok if i started 2nd. first of all we need to improve in quali as the midfield battles make you lose a lot of time and you're never secure, you can never put in some good laps. nevertheless the race went ok in the early stages. the highest position was 8th as far as i know so points were well within grasp. then i got everything wrong and lost the car. i rejoined at the back of the field and the race for a points finish was over. i'm sorry for the team as our pace in the race was quite good and it was entirely my fault. i hope the next race will be better for us. last but not least congrats at IED and Rickardo for an impressive performance.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2009 11:19PM by n00binio.
Double F boss Florian Fischeder wasn't happy after a another bad race for the team. "When Montreal will be also a bad race, it's time to do something."
Right, looking at those tables, I need to work on my game. I need to get it on and start getting some wins now. Autrement, I'll have to start playing second fiddle to Mr Aleksander here. No offence Marko ;)
Uh oh *grabs the keys of the car and goes testing*

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Post race statement
I was on heavy fuel load in the first stint, which affected my pace. Ingers made an impressive start, but I was able to take the position back soon, top three were already out of reach by then. In between Houston found himself behind me. Then the second stint was much better as obviously the car was lighter, I passed Oakley for third but Phillip managed to "return the favour" and end up on the podium, with me in fourth. Really satisfied with second place in the table, and the next race is on my favorite track - Montreal, where I've won a race in GPGSL season 1. So I'll be making a challenge to Van Smirren for top spot there.
And I fully expect Monil Santilal to throw his name in the bag for the win, also Oakley, Houston and others. It will be tough. But Montreal holds a place in my heart as for me the big turnaround started there 2 seasons ago and I can't wait to compete.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

if anyone missed it,here's the
GPGSL_unoffical_standings

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2009 11:49PM by BAR#10.
Sheeesh....did Phoenix fall in a heap or what... I think it's fair to say we didn't have any boosts (can of whoop-ass). :-(

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
After the blitzing lap in qualifying, the car just seemed to slip backwards.
I'm thinking one of the teams may have sabotaged my car because it felt like a brick with wheels today.
But still we managed to come away with some points, so i guess i'll just have to be thankful to that.
Now i must... GET TO THE CHOPPPPAAA

GPGSL WDC Season 4
SpaceAce Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> After the blitzing lap in qualifying, the car just
> seemed to slip backwards.
> I'm thinking one of the teams may have sabotaged
> my car because it felt like a brick with wheels
> today.
> But still we managed to come away with some
> points, so i guess i'll just have to be thankful
> to that.
> Now i must... GET TO THE CHOPPPPAAA

^^
WID MA LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)
Yeah, 3rd is good. I need to win this championship, but I need some race wins to do that. Rico is looking very strong. Hmm. Ed, you just missed out! I'm sure you'll do better next time!

Phoenix. Arghh. Mal said it all. End of press release, This will be a race we forget. And quick. ;)

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Lead a race first time in my GPGSL carrier, first carrier podium...
Started and finished 2nd. Very good race, trouble free, but with the car simply not fast enough didn't have a chance to win...
But, I'M HAPPY...:-)
Go TN, go...
was not a bad weekend for the team 7th and 10th at least we score some points :)
Monza972 Wrote:
> SpaceAce Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > After the blitzing lap in qualifying, the car
> just
> > seemed to slip backwards.
> > I'm thinking one of the teams may have
> sabotaged
> > my car because it felt like a brick with wheels
> > today.
> > But still we managed to come away with some
> > points, so i guess i'll just have to be
> thankful
> > to that.
> > Now i must... GET TO THE CHOPPPPAAA
>
> ^^
> WID MA LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>
> ;)

What i do in my CHOPPPPA is my business =D

GPGSL WDC Season 4
But when that CHOPPPPA of yours takes off, it sounds suspiciously like...."FAP FAP FAP FAP."

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
I've beeten my teammate and teamboss again ;)

I'll take 2 outta 3. :D This is awesome.

Rick, noooo, you were doing so well too :(

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
mortal Wrote:
> But when that CHOPPPPA of yours takes off, it
> sounds suspiciously like...."FAP FAP FAP FAP."

CONSPIRACY! ;)
awesome results, in an underpowered car.

im beginning to eat my words on this season, shake up races like this are refreshing!

well done everyone!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
phoenix racing is ready,just wait for an official presentation.

My GPGSL Career
Another podium for the team, 2nd is great :)

Bring back the racing
YES ANOTHER GREAT WIN! The start of the weekend was great, i managed to get a good start of the grid to get in third at the first corner. thereafter i climbed eaisly top the 1st spot and after my last pits stop the car was fantastic and i managed to make a gap to horvath. Thank you Italian Englisch Dynamics for this great car.

Rick, im sorry for youre DNF mate. Hope we can both be in the front in race 4 :D

Regarding VSM, this race was a catastrophal one. We WILL up the game in race 4, mark my words.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy