GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
6th and 7th, nice and close to each other. A good result.

Just please don't hit each other at the start. :)

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
GPG SuperLeague's sexiest member :)

Gold....pics for the win. Otherwise I'll have to get GLP and raise the BS Flag hahahaha! ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
not what i expected but a good finish is still possible. let's hope i don't make a mistake again or get punched out by that orange-white car in front of me ;)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
2nd+3rd and 8th+10th. Should be a very good race I hope. Hopefully, I don't hit someone or spin somewhere as that's becoming a trend these days -.-
Orange and white? I see no orange and white! ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
4th place, very good !
Let's see, what the race brings...I need to get some points !
good job there kev, bad job there jethro ! Make up some places ! and score a point for most places gained obviously ;) I qualified 6th right in front of my teammate. Looking forward to the race. i hope another podium. as i also expect from Kevin ! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
4th and 18th for VSM

A good result for Schroeder, using the boost.. lets hope he can make it on the podium!

I hope walters can make it into the points, We need to gain some points for VSM!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
whoops, i meant silver and blue ;)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
What happened to our boost?

Lucky Seven Motorsport ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Drivers
Ross -the Rainmeister- Cartwright ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Keeley -GPGSL's sexiest member- Grant
Tester
Randy -The getting drunk in the motorhome-meister- Winston
Nick, are you actually driving your car?

GPGSL WDC Season 4
A nice return to form after a horrible weekend in the USA.

Qualifying remains a weak point for Alpha, but we have proven so far this season that the cars can make good progress in the race - and that is where the big points are.

X (@ed24f1)
14th is good, first time I out Qualified my teammate :)

18th. Ye gods.

"Obviously qualifying was a disappointment. However, like McLaren in F1 2009, we will bounce back and we will score big!"

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

I would like to publically announce to my boys that they must each make up 5 places in the race results or else they will get thistled* across their backsides by Gui.

*Norbert may take order of being thistled in preference, having scored our best result of the season. He also will get three lashings less than Maikel, albeit he designed the car, so that would be three in favor for him too. Cancelling eachother out, I further disclose any such orders and wish to disclose this statement.

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Thistled!! LOL! That's better than being briefed!

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thistled!! LOL! That's better than being briefed!

depends what you mean by the term 'briefed' :P lol

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/11/2009 01:53AM by danm.
That better not be our resident hottie, I'll be most upset if Keeley gets a thistle job!
And from Gui too, oh my, what could possibly be worse. ;-)

Hi all,

I was wndering..

Can we maybe get a direct link at the Teams, directing to the new livery's?

Same as a direct links at the S3 Race Calendar, to the races that has been run?

Would be a lot easyer to find.. Thanks in advance!

Charrel Jalving

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
wow charrel,4 posts :-)

My GPGSL Career
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy