GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
Breaking news!

The Press have had great stories and huge scoops. But we've been a little unactive lately. So it is time for you regular, boring, sucky humans to listen. To try and understand your kind we've created our persona, however it is time we unveil our superior beings.

Some of you may fall off their chairs because of the huge surprise. Others will squeeze one eye a bit, turn their head a little and say 'I knew it'.

Mentioned superior beings are no less than Nickv and Guimengo.

Now public, however still superior beings. Goodbye.

Signed,

The Press
The Press can not be made responsible for any thing that can be caused by untrue articles.
LOLWUT!!! :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Meh!

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Stoopid schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Meh!

Ehh, Mortal, I think Stoopid shouldn't be allowed to drive a GPGSL car, as he is a sheep... ;) ;)

Feck's sake, DNF and a crap qualifying. What the hell?!?! It's only making my perf worse. :(

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

A wolf in sheep's clothing, me thinks ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
I have a taste for Bad clothing eh?

Well, pink is quite awesome and Nick, Fred Flintstone's clothing is breezy ;)
VSM Press relaease

From Jacarapinguin or something, :|. erm... From the GPG of South America Charrel Jalvingh will makes his comebacin in the racing scene. He will then replace Jethro Walters for unkown time. Jethro will however get a shot later in the season again. Jethro will stop racing after the next race in Hockenheim. he will take the testing duties of Charrel untill Jethro is allowed to make his return.

GREETINGS FROM HOLLAND !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
I think the press have been on drugs.

Kx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VSM Driver Charrel Jalving's Reaction

Its already a great honour that I have a full season testing contract with VSM to improve my experience..

And ofcourse I know that I am one of the reserve drivers of VSM, but incase my team needs me to be a racing driver I will alway's say yes! Recently I heard that I would get a chance to drive some races for VSM in the GPG SL, this is another dream come true!

I will do my absolute best to score some points for VSM and learn a lot from Kevin Schroeder. For me its just a dream to be a direct challenge to Kevin, in the qualification same as in the race..

Kevin is on a 3rd place in the Drivers Rankings and VSM is 4th in the Team Rankings.. But there is a lot of potential to grow more and get back to the top!

Lets see what the rest of the season can bring us..

Bye,

Charrel Jalving

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Press release from maself:

"It was agreed between Ricardo van Smirren and myself that I would take a back seat from the next race onwards in Jacarepagua, to not only allow Charrel to prove himself as a worthy race driver for the team, but also to allow me to improve my racecraft and increase the skills all around. Therefore, I will be the VSM test driver from this race on until such time as Rico feels I'm ready to return. I'm disappointed it's come to this after a mediocre S1 and a good S2 in testing, but I know it's for the best."

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

A back seat? Have we got two seaters now? Oh wait, now I get it. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
It amuses me that nothing happens between races. Time for a holiday I think, somewhere hot I reckon to top my tan up. Maybe my carribean retreat. ;)

Kx
DXR Announcement!

You'll have to scroll down...

We have none ;)

although we do have this; despicable link removed. Sheeesh!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2009 09:16AM by mortal.
VELOX ANNOUNCEMENT

Monil is a knob.

End of statement.
Nickv Wrote:
> VELOX ANNOUNCEMENT
>
> Monil is a knob.
>
> End of statement.

This thread had tumbleweed flying through :(
The Press schreef:
> Breaking news!
>
> The Press have had great stories and huge scoops.
> But we've been a little unactive lately. So it is
> time for you regular, boring, sucky humans to
> listen. To try and understand your kind we've
> created our persona, however it is time we unveil
> our superior beings.
>
> Some of you may fall off their chairs because of
> the huge surprise. Others will squeeze one eye a
> bit, turn their head a little and say 'I knew
> it'.
>
> Mentioned superior beings are no less than Nickv
> and Guimengo.
>
> Now public, however still superior beings.
> Goodbye.

The press has died long time ago!

We have a conspiracy on our hands! :o!!
After a forced reboot, the Rick-roll link has been removed. If I ever see that again the brown particulate matter will definitely hit the rotating air displacement device. big time. We are not amused.

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy