GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
looking at the starting positions, it's a good result for Alpha

- My GP4 Works

What a silly way to ruin an almost perfect race. I really need to get this stupid mistakes out if I want to keep my place in the top 10 of the drivers standings. Congrats to Rico for earning yet another win for IED! Keep it going mate. BTW I didn't DNF, I haven't had a single DNF in 19 races to be exact ;).

ps. I wont be online from 12th till 22nd of August due to a nice vacation in Portugal. Maybe I'll see Monil do some practise laps or something ;).

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
Montreal Update includes Phoenix Racing [www.mediafire.com]

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Ye gods, what the hell happened out there? Did me and Mal have targets painted on our chassis or something?! ;)

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Bad race .. FP was good and bad since then; putting my hope on the next races
congrats to my teammate scoring a nice P2! :) Seems like we are competitive enough to score some more podiums this season!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Very happy with Alpha now in joint 4th in the constructors championship, and also happy to have 3-0 in qualifying over my teamate.

While my one lap times continue to be good in the car compared to my teamate am disapointed with my results so far. Made up some good positions in the first race but the 2nd and 3rd round have been largely disapointing, and am hoping for some better results in the next few races.

Hehe, sorry I haven't commented, been away in Manchester for the week. Yeah, Phoenix's new car will be officially unveiled on Friday night (I hope).

Cya then!

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
msater Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hehe, sorry I haven't commented, been away in
> Manchester for the week. Yeah, Phoenix's new car
> will be officially unveiled on Friday night (I
> hope).
>
> Cya then!

Currently, that car is looking good!
Team Boost Announcement

Team representatives have until 5pm BST Friday 7th August to send their teams boost requirements for the Canadian GP at Montreal.
Send your boosts to Stu (Stoopid) [tmp.grandprixgames.org]

DXR Struggling again!
But when you consider the gap to 4th it aint so bad, only 5 points

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
It's really close out there :O :O

we really need some points in the next race

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
4th place. It's good
GPGSL Announcement

August Activity Checks.
The following drivers will have a perf penalty applied for Round 4 Montreal.

Will Ward, Aldo Castillo, Sherwin van der Sloot, Andrew Jewitt, Gary Spencer and Redmer Postma.

Auch.. How much is a perf penalty if I may ask?

And does that only include test drivers? Or are there no normal test drivers to give a penalty to? :P

Hope round 4 starts soon :D

I realy want a top 6 training this time!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/07/2009 12:59AM by Charrel.
Excerpt from the GPGSL Rules

14) Activity
The spirit of the GPGSL is, that this series and thread is active and fun. Ideally not made out of "ghost" drivers or team owners. Therefore the following rules regarding activity were made. In the following rules, 'activity' is regarded as making a post. Thiscan be done with a PR release, press conference, giving an interview or a simple comment. The sky is the limit, be creative.

a) General
From time to time (approx. every two weeks), the whole members list will be checked for activity. If a member of GPGSL has not been active for a significant time (two weeks or more), a warning will be issued. Both teambosses and drivers will be checked for inactivity. Two warnings can be received without dramatic consequences, but a third will force the person to leave the series. All warnings will be erased after the season ends.

b) Drivers
When a driver receives a warning, the teamboss will be notified by the GPGSL. He will need to make sure his driver is active in the series, it is his responsibility. A warning for a driver will be paired with a 20 point perf deduction for that particular driver. The third warning will force the teamboss to hire another driver, to prevent that the teamowner keeps on an inactive driver for perf purposes.
When a driver receives a warning, but has a valid reason that caused him not to be able to post in the thread, the warning and the perf deduction will be erased. If a driver receives a third warning, the driver always needs to leave the series, whether he had a valid reason in retrospect or not. If the driver has a valid reason to be inactive, it’s up to the teamboss to decide whether to let him back in his old position or not.

c) Teambosses
Also teambosses are checked for activity. The same rules apply: three warnings means a forced exit. It is the GPGSLRS’ responsibility to keep teamowners active. The exact penalties for teamowners are to be decided.

d) Prior notices
A teamboss or driver can give prior notices for inactivity, for example a holiday or a known loss of internet connections. In such a case a driver or teamboss will not recieve warnings. The notices have to be given by the teamboss or driver himself, others can't do that for him/her!

For this round of activity checks, warnings were sent to the drivers.
Round 4 should be on this weekend, I haven't got a race perf yet. I expect Stu will be doing the test session as Marko is on holidays.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Boom goes the dynamite.

Lucky Seven Motorsport ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Drivers
Ross -the Rainmeister- Cartwright ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Keeley -GPGSL's sexiest member- Grant
Tester
Randy -The getting drunk in the motorhome-meister- Winston
Sherwin might be getting sacked

If anyone fancies testing for a top team like MPR just give me a shout ;)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy