GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
8th is not that bad, but could be a lot better...I hate rainraces :P
18th is better then 22nd :)

Anything is better than 22nd......sorry Norbert, couldn't resist. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
First and Third for Velox....
Teams orders to Nick are to get out of my way.
=D

Hopefully we can capitalize on this great qualifying effort...

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Oh deare oh dear...good practice, bad qualifying.

But Phoenix...fantastic! Mal, amazing 2nd place mate, keep it up! And Zak, that's a good place, let's hope you can make some places up at the start so you have a possible podium finish.

But my qualifying was terrible, like Marko, I am hoping for a change of conditions for raceday.

New Phoenix car is coming, being rendered and game readied by our test Paolo, thanks mate!

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2009 02:29PM by msater.
Oh my god. The season begins there, where season 2 ended. Damn!
teammatecomparison in qualy updated on gpgtv. congrats to Monil, no teammate has ever outqualified me, but he's leading 2-0.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2009 02:59PM by BAR#10.
Go Velox :D
Yay! 9th :) Hopefully this race I won't drop back ;) Qualifying is going good!; 2-0 in my favour :)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
not great, but it should be a chaotic race with lots of chances to move up the field!

X (@ed24f1)
Little question for Phoenix Racing's Official\Test Drivers(Mal,Zak,Tim and...me^^):

What colours do you want for mirrors?

Because new shape give us the possibility to have different colours for car2(Thank you MDBSnake).We are 4,but i will do two textures:one for official drivers(numbers 11-12,their names,etc.),another livery for test drivers(numbers 32-33,etc.).

I selected a gradient light blue\black for mirror support(other mirror pieces are black)

My GPGSL Career

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2009 04:55PM by senna9194.
SchueyFan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> not great, but it should be a chaotic race with
> lots of chances to move up the field!

Not as much as last season.
we set the AI errors to 30 for s3 wet races (everything 40% chance of rain or higher is defined as wet races) and slipstream to 30, while dry races have a standard of 40 AI errors and slipstream set to 15.exceptions, suzuka 0 AI errors(as last year cars were going off on every lap) and even with zero errors they are still going off, and Monaco 80 ai errors.

That said Hockenheim qualy was still a lottery with 70 percent to an extent as you can see from Kevin's initial time posted in the car screenie and free practice results where Velox who have boost were nowhere as they didnt have luck with amount of water when hotlapping. And bhp and grip is in theory still less of a factor than in dry.
Our (MPR)'s best chance in this race f.e., if the conditions will change, track drying out and some will pit and get dry tyres while others intermediates.

GPGSL career;
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2009 05:20PM by BAR#10.
The qualification could be worse for VSM..

A 4th and 8th place, its both a start inside the points, with a potential to gain some places..

I want to wish Kevin Schroeder and Jethro Walters good luck in the rainy race tomorrow!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
15th! Oh dear! Well at least I out qualified the reigning champ, the former champ and my team mate ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
KGrant Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Glad to see the series is still going, sorry i've
> been away for like 6 months.Y ou don't wanna know
> what crap i've had in my life. Hope there maybe a
> test seat going, hope my stats are still ok, I did
> win a race!
>
> Kx

Welcome back Keeley :) Your season 3 perf values are 16056,600,16089,600

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
btw, are the boosts going to be made public (once everyone has submitted them) so we know who is fast and who is bluffing? ;)

X (@ed24f1)
boosts for hockenheim are published under the perf file few pages back

edit;here you go

Hockenheim Team Boost

Velox +4 BHP

Hockenheim Drivers Boost

Nick van der Voort
Jethro Walters
Paolo Tafuro
Janis Eglitis

GPGSL career;

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2009 06:29PM by BAR#10.
I am shocked by qualifying result. What happened? Did you fit rockets to the car? Did one of the rockets fly off and hit you, philip? :)

Great one mal.

Now all I need to do is not crash, because I can't see myself losing many places.

Ooh. almost forgot. Yet again it won't constitute the 2 week AWOL rule but I'll be away from this Friday (31/07/09) to the following Friday (7/08/09), so just for one week. Just to say just incase

GPGSL Driver - Season 2, 22nd with IER, who came in 10th in constructors.

Season 3 - Driver 11 for Pheonix. 3 points, 20th in standings.

Season 4 - Test Driver for TSS, currently 1st in testing ranking, TSS also 1st in constructors.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2009 08:03PM by Psylark.
Hmmm...well, the field will be marvelling at how fast we are when we have our new car...you think this is fast...the new Phoenix is coming, both team and livery!

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
ROFL MPR

Just don't be as bad as season 1 please....

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy