Brawn GP 001 - WIP

Posted by Craigo 
Re: Brawn GP 001 - WIP
Date: June 08, 2009 06:26PM
Posted by: Excalibur
Old members here understand what WIP means. They show their work to get comments about their work, not just "Wow, awsome!" or "Fantastic!" or just to show their skills...They also expect from people to post objective comments on some 3D aspects of the work in progression. It can help to improve the car...
They also post their WIP to announce that they will share it with the community.

Time spent may take many and many hours, sometimes months to release the car. Why? because they try to do their best for them and for people who will use it ingame. Modders spend a lot of their free time to build something for you, too. But they can't tell for a release date. Why? Because they have got a life with work (sometimes studies), family, other passions and occupancies.Also because they try to improve the car.

So, have respect for them because they are not obliged to release for others. They could keep their work for themselves. They don't know when the car will be ready and this is not to others people to decide when the car will be released (even if you think the car is ready or good to be released)... and you will be happy when the work will be released because you will use it.

W.I.P. = Don't ask for a release date... Is that clear enough?

And if you are not happy with this, make the car by yourself...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: June 08, 2009 06:31PM
Posted by: quickslick
i totally agree vesa :)and to all the other impatient guys who want to have the new cars as quick as possible, go on and give it a try for yourself. So you don't need to ask anymore and you don't need to wait for releases
Date: June 08, 2009 06:49PM
Posted by: Kimi_the_Iceman
>
> @Kimi the Iceman
>
> I guess communication is something different than
> asking for release dates ;)

No, but its a question ;) and now the moddelers and their supporters can deciede to answer or to ignore this question and not like raul did. That shows arrogance. I think he is a nice guy :D but why he don`t need to joke about the people who asking for the car ;) He is nothing special.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/08/2009 06:50PM by Kimi_the_Iceman.
Date: June 08, 2009 07:16PM
Posted by: GGSF1
Kimi_the_Iceman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> >
> > @Kimi the Iceman
> >
> > I guess communication is something different
> than
> > asking for release dates ;)
>
> No, but its a question ;) and now the moddelers
> and their supporters can deciede to answer or to
> ignore this question and not like raul did. That
> shows arrogance. I think he is a nice guy :D but
> why he don`t need to joke about the people who
> asking for the car ;) He is nothing special.
Well, when the same question has been asked lots of times, I think a joke is a must ;)

Date: June 08, 2009 10:13PM
Posted by: magicsenna
you think this car will be leaked next time?
Date: June 10, 2009 03:44AM
Posted by: PIQUETFAN
Too much talking in here, eh? Get back to work! =P
Date: June 10, 2009 04:56AM
Posted by: phantaman
PIQUETFAN Wrote:
> Too much talking in here, eh? Get back to work! =P

why everyone has the same questions? simple... :p

because... the material be released through this simulator is launched before on other platforms (nobody knows about this?) when all other simulators are already 100%OK! then yes, there will... most users of this forum are not unrelated to this issue because it is aware... just asking for can be considered a serious offense here ;-)

----signature--------------------------------------------------------

RELEASE => Physics (under FIA Technical Regulations)
MagicDatas? Setups? Pit Stop Strategies? Track Specific Performances? Up2Date GP?
Power Torque Curve? Where's this stuff? All download is available at ..
Date: June 11, 2009 05:07PM
Posted by: ferrariracer
Hi!

Guys, see it from the other site. If somebody creates such a beatiful car, it is normal that everybody wants to have the car as fast as possible and asks nearly every day!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/11/2009 07:12PM by ferrariracer.
Date: June 21, 2009 05:19PM
Posted by: ferrariracer
Nearly one month without news! I expect that they won´t release their car soon.

But why can´t they say what they are doing on the car now? If they would say that they fix some small problems for example, everybody would know that it´s not far from release and all would be quiet here. But so the modders make themselves problems!
Date: June 21, 2009 05:27PM
Posted by: Renault#1Fan
Maybe they decided not to post any news because certain people can't shutup and wait.
Date: June 21, 2009 05:29PM
Posted by: SkaaningeN
Amen to that Renault#1Fan.. amen!

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Date: June 21, 2009 05:47PM
Posted by: Renault#1Fan
;-)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/21/2009 05:48PM by Renault#1Fan.
Date: June 21, 2009 06:39PM
Posted by: GGSF1
ferrariracer Wrote:
> Nearly one month without news! I expect that they
> won´t release their car soon.

1: There's no reason to bump threads, if they have news, they will post them. I doubt you can forget a car which you are making so easily. Maybe Renault#1Fan is right.

2: In 1 month you could have tried to do your own BrawnGP car instead of waiting. Or you could have tried modelling any car to get some experience and then start making good cars by yourself. But well, we all know that here, a few work and all the others ask and download.

And another thing. Have the autors said something about the release? No, they said when finished. So they could finish it whenever they want. What happens if there's only a 5 minutes job needed to finish the car and they don't do it? They aren't obriged to do it, and we don't have rights to complain since there isn't any release date.

Enough said.

Date: June 21, 2009 07:00PM
Posted by: Charrel
Be happy people are even interested in the car..

Why are you guy's so negative everytone someone asks how the car is going? The one working on the car can choose for himself if he wants to respond or not!

Ofcourse its "WIP" but still I dont think it hurts to ask how its going.. Maybe you even motivate people to work on the car if he sees how many people are interested right? :P

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Date: June 21, 2009 07:48PM
Posted by: msater
Well said GGSF1.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Date: June 21, 2009 11:46PM
Posted by: jvinu2000
ferrariracer Wrote:
> Nearly one month without news! I expect that they
> won´t release their car soon.
>
> But why can´t they say what they are doing on the
> car now? If they would say that they fix some
> small problems for example, everybody would know
> that it´s not far from release and all would be
> quiet here. But so the modders make themselves
> problems!

maybe because they didn't have time to fix small problems and maybe it's far from release
Date: June 22, 2009 07:51AM
Posted by: alonso0506
i would like to thank everyone who create this car and is still going to finish it because this ist the best car so far for the 09 season. Since i am a Renault fan i really like this car especially the onboard view
Date: June 22, 2009 03:35PM
Posted by: mydoom_kimera
Craigo, amazing job!

Just a question, you'll change the front wing?

Vinicius Vianna

Sorry my poor english. I hope you can understand me