is there s 2009 shape for SA car?

Posted by arnel pijuan 
is there s 2009 shape for SA car?
Date: August 06, 2009 08:42AM
Posted by: arnel pijuan
I was thinking if there is a Super Agurri car with a 2009 shape made available for downloading. It would be nice to have the 11th team car with the same 2009 shape as the rest.

Thanks!
Re: is there s 2009 shape for SA car?
Date: August 06, 2009 04:52PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
Excalibur was making one ([tmp.grandprixgames.org]), but i don't think it was released.

I think there my have been another version released as well, but i can't remember where...

X (@ed24f1)
Date: August 06, 2009 04:59PM
Posted by: Excalibur
KTC made one here: Super Aguri SA09 Fantasy

AlexSchumi has also made one (I have to find the link because I don't find it on the forum)...

I am making one too but the progress is slow because of Holidays, work, and that I am working on 2 projects for GP4 but I will try to finish it soon...

Edit: Oh, I saw that the SA09 fictional by AlexSchumi was in the thread's link that SchueyFan posted above... Thanks, mate ;o)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/06/2009 05:02PM by Excalibur.
Date: August 06, 2009 05:18PM
Posted by: SkaaningeN
the other version of the SA09 was the one I've got. That version is shaped for 2009 season, however, there is no permission

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Date: August 07, 2009 06:43AM
Posted by: arnel pijuan
Thanks guys! I'll also wait for your version Excalibur but take your time.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy