Brawn GP 001 - WIP

Posted by Craigo 
Re: Brawn GP 001 - WIP
Date: May 26, 2009 02:16PM
Posted by: fccfan
ok.

can you release a beta version ?

you can make the car perfect but please release a beta version ;)

[gpgames.eu]
Date: May 26, 2009 02:21PM
Posted by: Matador
Yes!!! Release beta version!!

Thanks.
Date: May 26, 2009 02:57PM
Posted by: fongu
to be honest, you get more trouble releasing a beta than when you just show previews ;)

Date: May 26, 2009 03:13PM
Posted by: raulongo
Can you please just STOP asking release? ¬_¬

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
Date: May 26, 2009 03:21PM
jes because of that a beta version.

because many people nerved !

[gpgames.eu]
Date: May 26, 2009 03:24PM
You're nervous because a video-game car release? O_o

raulgullon.com -
Date: May 26, 2009 03:58PM
Posted by: Renault#1Fan
Seriously, the car will be released when they feel it's ready. People need to stop asking and learn to wait. Do you guys act like this towards your family's by asking in April if you can have your Christmas present? Chill out and wait, noob's!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/26/2009 03:58PM by Renault#1Fan.
Date: May 26, 2009 04:19PM
no that is nervous ! because some people nervet with release !

[gpgames.eu]
Date: May 26, 2009 05:01PM
Posted by: anynomous
i never saw stupid posts but fccfan u won the 1st place for most stupid and annoying post ever;-)
P.S. Little bit of topic Renault#1Fan how's your 2009 pitcrews going?

Dont blaim me for my english im just proud that im from the Netherlands
Greetz Nick
Date: May 26, 2009 05:22PM
Posted by: kewell_fever
It is sort of not fccfan's fault. Yes he has always asked about car releases, but he has asked for the beta because he knows it exists and seems usuable (even if it isn't perfect, it has textures and so forth). I understand what your saying Renault#1fan about waiting, but the flipside is the beta testers didn't have to wait, so that's probably why fccfan is pestering for it.

Date: May 26, 2009 06:05PM
Posted by: Renault#1Fan
Yes, but the reason you don't release a beta is because someone will take the car add things to it and, release it saying it's their work. The reason for the testers is to make sure it's perfect, and to check for any issues, once the issues are sorted they can decide on when to release it but not just because someone really wants it. If we are going to talk about beta's then people should use the livery's painted on yohan's car like I am til its ready.
Date: May 26, 2009 06:39PM
Posted by: DaiMOn
LOL. Beta??? Are you kidding? If a beta version would be leaked, then lots of talentless idiots would modify it, convert it, and release the leeched versions with their own names... This is what always happens.... There would be a lot of crappy version before the finished car would be released at all...

You rather should be glad that the testers show you pictures, and not making demands here...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/26/2009 06:42PM by DaiMOn.
Date: May 26, 2009 06:45PM
Posted by: anynomous
I agree DaiMOn. It's better to wait for the release and then whe no for sure that little things that needs to be done(painting,shape modefing etc) is done.;-)
P.S. DaiMOn not to be annoying but could u answer my pm?

Dont blaim me for my english im just proud that im from the Netherlands
Greetz Nick
Date: May 26, 2009 06:49PM
Posted by: alexf1man
Can GP4 carshapes be LOCKED? If so then a Beta version could be LOCKED, possibly with a password (in the hope no one unlocks it) so we can use it without people leeching it.
Date: May 26, 2009 06:54PM
Posted by: fast_alonso
100 of 100 points daimon mate!

We'll make it more friendly for you from now on, Flo and me decided to not post any wip screens anymore. From now on we only will tell you how good the car is (and I'm pretty sure some guys will cry out very loud: are there any screens or progress?)... nah!

And just to let you guys know, the authors always get extra feedback via pm, which is much more detailed instead of only screens which where shown here! To post screens just means that they maybe want more than just two or three opinions, but "perfect" isn't any feedback when it isn't perfect!

cheers!

--> 2 times Worldchampion 2oo5 & 2oo6' <--

Date: May 26, 2009 06:56PM
The thing is, if I were Kyran or Craig, at this point I WONT release this car.

raulgullon.com -
Date: May 26, 2009 06:58PM
Posted by: alexf1man
I think that instead of pictures of the car (as realistic as it looks), you could tell us how much needs modifying, maybe with a small picture if needed to help us understand.
Date: May 26, 2009 07:03PM
Posted by: SkaaningeN
oh, this got to a real big discussion.

however, I've noticed the complaints and understand most of you when it came to the screenshots. I have some screens on the way, but after that I stop post to.

I got asked to make screenshots by Kyran, but if people insists that they need me to tell what's wrong with the car.. then Im resigning as betatester. Im not the guy that can find all the tiny details that's not right with the car. Hell, to me it looks finished, but again.. what the hell do I know?

So, no more asking me for betatesting any cars. I only post screenshots and make trackcams, that's the only thing Im good at

cheers
Eric

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Date: May 26, 2009 07:18PM
Posted by: Excalibur
I wonder if some people here knows what W.I.P. means?!

So, I don't know why they ask for a release date or even a released beta version.It could only profite to leechers. I agree with this.
I think that beta testers are useful to point some troubles on the car in game , whatever are their knowledges or skill and pictures may be useful to others to help authors on others details. Isn't it the aim?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: May 26, 2009 07:32PM
Posted by: vesuvius
Just keep up the good work guys and ignore the release questions, you now people wait for the car very much but let them wait. Just finish the work in the way you want it, it surely is the best way to do it, we will wait :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy