GPG Nations Cup AI Series... *OLD FORUM*

Posted by willward 
Yesssssssssssss!! Great start of season for Pinna (BRA) Incredible!

Samuele
32BOBO32
Happy with 8th and 9th :)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Managed to avoid the havoc, happy with 7th, get in there.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
ahh poor weekend for the spain team i hope the rest of the season doesnt go like that for me
6th again :) ;)

i was just thinking and my thoughts are

to not have entry qualifying but have qualifying for the sprint and feature race with all cars in that and the top 22 for each session go onto that sessions race what do you think

Turkish Team Press Release:

I am glad to announce that Turkih Team will join the Grand Prix Games Nation Cup Series for the following races. We hired "Burak Gözükara" as our driver.
For the first season, our aim is to join races, to get experiences from the races and to achieve as much as points we can.
Finally i want to thank everbody who helped us to prepare our car and encourage to join the serie.
Team New Zealand Press Release

Team NZ are extremely pleased with 2nd place in the feature race after a disappointing showing in the earlier sprint race. Despite a spin by the Black Beauty, Scott Cairns kept his head when all those around him were loosing theirs and their wheels. Well done!

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Makes sense to me. Just means we all have to submit our performances again. And as I'm able to keep track of things this time I'll be able to enter this one.
well i was thinkinh insted of waiting ages for everybody to reply to my pms i would just hald the entry quali perf and give it to the 2 weakest parts of that teams perf

a very poor feaure race for luxembourg let hope the next race goes better.
Team Switzerland Press Release

We are very happy with our start to the season, a 1st and a 4th place are really good results, especially when you look at the bad starting position in Feature Race. Simon did a great job and reacted very good when he was about to hit Australia's Ed Greenhalgh. We leave Spa with 18 points, the lead in the championship and a ton of confidence for the next race.
Ok Entry Qualifiying no longer exists and sprint and feature qualyifing and your entry qualifying points will be split in half and given to your weakest performance unless you tell what you want that spent on.........i decided to do this to make it more balanced

So how exactly is that going to be? Add all three perfs together and split them in half or only the sprint and feature qualy perf?
Sorry if I'm too dumb too understand ^^
ok basically the points you spent on the entry qualifying will refunded and you can spend that extra perf on one of the other sessions
do you get me and do you want to run the next round ? as you are a race director

Team Peru
Press Release

We are a bit disappointed with the results, mainly because we were off the pace in the Feature and we missed the points in the Sprint, but the good news for us is that we finished both races and we still have a lot of work to do to improve our performance; so our target for the next couple of rounds, would be to have a stronger pace and be near the points zone, hopefully without mistakes.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

2008 Fantasy F1 Cars - Click my sig to see the thread - Downloads available on www.gp4db.com

GPG Nations Cup - Team Peru Principal
willward schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ok basically the points you spent on the entry
> qualifying will refunded and you can spend that
> extra perf on one of the other sessions
> do you get me and do you want to run the next
> round ? as you are a race director

So half the points of the entry-qualifying perf is going to one of the others?
I think i can do that, need the files then. Do you have ICQ or skype if there are any questions?
ok im gonna add every1s entry perf too other things

If i am right you can spend now 2000 performance points at 4 sessions instead of 5?

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
this was a great result, exactly what we where aiming for :)

F1Champs.net - F1 Manager Game (WIP)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy