> > Would also encourage people to have a go on the
> > mod too if it was run through CSM =]
>
>
> I would pass round the CSM mod to the race
> directors once i've compiled it all though it
> would be very basic. Still waiting on the files
> from Will though

Mate, are you sure you can do that job???

racingstefan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> JohnWarrington schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Shinnbob Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > I don't know how to compile a CSM mod, so a
> CSM
> > > mod would be great. Its so much easier than
> > > changing the wads etc and would make being a
> > race
> > > director that so much easier.
> > >
> > > Would also encourage people to have a go on
> the
> > > mod too if it was run through CSM =]
> >
> >
> > I would pass round the CSM mod to the race
> > directors once i've compiled it all though it
> > would be very basic. Still waiting on the
> files
> > from Will though
>
> Mate, are you sure you can do that job???

??????

Yes i can do cars, helmets,physics and perf perfectly fine

Shinnbob schreef:
> ??????

There will be things that could be difficult, because you will have to make 2 profiles to use because you have more then 22 cars that need a place ingame.

racingstefan Wrote:
> Shinnbob schreef:
> -----
> > ??????
>
> There will be things that could be difficult,
> because you will have to make 2 profiles to use
> because you have more then 22 cars that need a
> place ingame.

Well Will have said that he will be running the prelim qualifying so I will just need all cars and I could isert them as the results say
there will be one profile but entrys will change each race

Team USA Press release

Team USA is really looking forward to the first test whit the new car. "We have studied the new car and it's very nice". "We have had some nice painting done by Williams Ward and we are happy whit the result on the car we have."

Team USA is also looking forward to the first race of the season. "Pre-season testing proves nothing about real speed". "The first race will prove who is the fastes and then we can adjust our strategy."

The Chosun Ilbo : Introducing Team Korea

The sparkling shine glares upon the work force at the building of the new Korean International Circuit. Standing on site for the first major motorracing venue in the country is the crew of Team Korea, lead by the expertise of Ryan Gault. The backroom staff, which include A1GP driver Hwang Jin-Woo, acting as help to the driving side and with help from Korean Air, who are helping to fund the project.

The team hopes to use the Korean International Circuit as its base from when it creates, with a special complex built entirely for the team in the paddock. For now however, they are using international circuits as a temporary base, it was speculated that the team would use the Shanghai International Circuit in China, home of the Formula 1 Chinese Grand Prix. However, they decided to opt for the Imola circuit, which held the San Marino Grand Prix.

'The decision for not basing the team in South Korea for now is the season is currently very European focused, we are among the minority of 1 car in Asia. There are however 18 European nations, so basing us for now in San Marino, makes sense for now. In the future, when the Korean circiut is built, I look forward to us using that as our base.
Ryan Gault

The team owner is Ryan Gault, with knowledge of racing experience in all formats. He currently manages ItalianEnglish Racing in the GrandPrixGames SuperLeague and the Formula 400, where his team finished second in the rookie division last season. Previously, he managed Falcon Racing in both the World Grand Prix and the GP3 World Series, as well as driving in the W300.

'I like to think I can get some success with Team Korea. I awcknowledge this nation does not have the talent that other nations may have, like England, but I still think we can get that boyouncy, that spirit in our camp that will look down on everyone else and say, look out chaps, this ones after you.'

Team Korea are still fairly new, proposed after the failed start of the series in Belgium and have had less preparation than the other teams. The livery that they will be using, but they plan on making it more brighter as soon as they get more expertise on board to make it feel more patriotic.

'Like I can speak, I'm a northerner and I know prettly little Korean and their culture. Thank god for translators.'

-----

Sorry for the length, once I get going I do tend to go on quite a bit.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Team England Press Release

Team England are really looking forward to the test session in Japan im hoping that the weather isnt bad, i have found out that the chance of rain will be 40% and that there will be 27 cars testing out there cars this weekend. So we will be able to see the competition in action...

Team Switzerland looking forward to this week's Fuji test

Team Switzerland might be the new hope of swiss motorsport. Starting in the Grand Prix Games Nations Cup, the Team will use a typical red/white livery. It's going to be shown at this weekend's test session at Fuji, Japan. Team owner Yannik Haustein stated abot the series: "I think it is really going to be an interesting competition. Everyone uses the same car and materials. Hopefully, we will do good in Fuji. We will see if we prepared well for the first race."
mprworld.com/news

Dan Paddock was in a joyful mood today when we caught up with him in the Montreal paddock. He'd called a small press conference as he announced that his team MPR would be running Ireland's entry into the GPGNC this season.

"Ya know that I'm half Irish myself, so It's a great honour to run Ireland's car this season. Hopefully we can bring the Irish and the English spirit together, and if all goes well then where certainly in a position to succeed I think. We have a good selection of drivers to choose from, so its all good in that department. The guys back home are just working on the cars now, preparing them for the test in Japan this weekend. It's a busy week for the team on the whole, being in two different sides of the world at once, but we have some great chaps working for us. We will certainly be running the Team Ireland car for this season but in the future who knows. We don't want these operations to damage out efforts in the GPGSL, its our main series after all, but we will be definitely giving this our best shot."

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
with pain in my hart(i liked to have the dutch team but it is already taken by someone) i like to have the germany team and if that team isn't availble anymore i would like to have argentinia
yh course you can mate

I finished the TSM trackpack yesterday and I will make the sprint race profile today and then post a link to it :)

the test session will probablyy be tonight as im cooking my mom a meal :-)

Your Mum told me you can't cook...... ;)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
mortal Wrote:
> Your Mum told me you can't cook...... ;)

ssshh ;)

I'm uploading the trackpack right now :)

The official GPG Nations CUp AI Series Season 1 TSM Trackpack.

Contains:
Fuji: ed 'SchueyFan' greenhalgh, Nixblicker and SdG
Spa: drt01, based on Spa 2005 by MarioB, Ricardo Lampert, erwin maliepaard
Barcelona: gildoorf, prblanco, ruboy and TTM
Assen: MAXI_
Monza: TTM
Surfers Paradise: tony (btone) & jimbob1
Laguna Seca: Nixblicker
Montreal: Prunn, based on TTM & Mariob montreal 2006 and my 2007 update
Buenos Aires: MAXI_
A1 Ring: SchueyFan
Monte Carlo: gp4free, based on Monaco 2004 by Mark "MarioB" Beijer and Ricardo Lampert
Le Mans Bugatti: Mark "MarioB" Beijer & Tony Brick.
Silverstone: SchueyFan, Ruboy, Ricardo Lampert, TTM, MarioB, b-tone and several others
Hockenheim: Mark "MarioB" Beijer & TTM, Tony Brick.

Install guide:
Open TSM
Click on the 'Tasks' menu
Choose 'Install track'
Browse to where you unpacked the 'Grand_Prix_Games_Nations_Cup_AI_Series_Season_1_Trackpack.tup' file and select it
Installation may take a few minutes
(Installation will install the tracks in the correct folders, and may
overwrite existing files)
OR
Double click on the 'Grand_Prix_Games_Nations_Cup_AI_Series_Season_1_Trackpack.tup' file.

**DOWNLOAD**

[edit]The link seems not to work anymore :S

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/26/2009 11:02PM by racingstefan.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy