GPG Nations Cup AI Series... *OLD FORUM*

Posted by willward 
ok i think i have a little motivation ive started wads this morning and might be running th session later today ive got my theory test today ahhhhhh..........plus loads of college work.............

Shaddix Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> and gpm2 work

yes very true tim

as soon as everybody gives me there performance i can start

ENTRY QUALIFIYING

people did not reply so i ran it basically this is free practice lol

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2009 04:54PM by willward.
Great performance buy our driver Ken Byrne in free practice

Hope we can be quick in the upcoming qualifying session

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
13th is nice :)

Kallstrom and Greenhalgh had a bit of a problem....hence y there off the pace

Not too bad, nicely in the middle of the pack

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
6th is nice, but 6th in the real qualy would be better ;)
Activity Checks Will Start now as ive got this going it will be every 2 weeks and if your inactive you will get a strike and three strikes and your out

Happy with 10th although I think I may change my driver pretty soonish :P

very proud for the 7th place! Good work guys

Samuele
32BOBO32
Sprint Race Qualifying
I will Only have Pictures for sprint/feature races

The Reason there is a big gap in times is it was raining at the start and then it stopped and the last 10 or so cars were lapping at 2minutes and the ones before were slower becuz of the rain................and jas verstoppen spun on his hotlap thats the reason for his time

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2009 05:59PM by willward.
is it qualifying pictures ?

- My GP4 Works

AlexSchumi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> is it qualifying pictures ?

what do you mean and i will upload a feew pictures ina bit and congrats on your pole alex no press release THen?

i didn't understand if it was sprint qualy or feature qualy, but i guess it's sprint qualy ;)

so, some words about that great pole :)

Team France Press Release
Bonhomme takes pole for race 1 !

France team principal Alexandre Koemmerer is really excited to start the season with a pole, especially on the famous track of Spa Francorchamps.
"I think Xavier did a great job, we are expecting some big points here, let see if we can transform this pole into victory tomorrow."

- My GP4 Works

thanks for the press release can other managers do a press releaswe 2 lol

heres mine

Team England Press Release
Im happy with my performance but i had problems with the setup and i think i couldve done alot better hopefully i will make a couple of places up in the race

If you are to do one lap qualifying then it should be done in the dry to make it equal for everyone. If anyone chooses to use a high level of performance in qualifying and ends up doing their lap in the worse conditions it just wastes the performance.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy