GPG Nations Cup AI Series... *OLD FORUM*

Posted by willward 
Stoopid ecrit:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If you are to do one lap qualifying then it should
> be done in the dry to make it equal for everyone.
> If anyone chooses to use a high level of
> performance in qualifying and ends up doing their
> lap in the worse conditions it just wastes the
> performance.

the change of weather is part of motorsports, don't you think ?

- My GP4 Works

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2009 01:25PM by AlexSchumi.
AlexSchumi Wrote:
> Stoopid ecrit:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > If you are to do one lap qualifying then it
> should
> > be done in the dry to make it equal for
> everyone.
> > If anyone chooses to use a high level of
> > performance in qualifying and ends up doing
> their
> > lap in the worse conditions it just wastes the
> > performance.
>
>
> the change of weather is part of motorsports,
> don't you think ?

exactly

I'm confused, is the entry qualification already run? If so, what are the results of that session?

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Team Switzerland Press Release

Team Switzerland took 2nd place in qualifying for the sprint race of the 2009 Grand Prix Games Nations Cup at Spa-Franchorchamps. "We are very happy about the result", stated Team Manager Yannik Haustein. "This makes us confident for the rest of the qualifyings and races. Driver Simon Frey made an impressive international debut. "I wouldn't have thought that we would be able to qualify that good. Entry qualifying was pretty good, but this is just awesome"
there are on the page before this rubens

better then we expected, we are aiming for the feauture race and 12th is decent for the sprintrace regarding or setup

F1Champs.net - F1 Manager Game (WIP)
Team USA press release:

Team USA is happy whit their 9th place on the grid for the sprint race on Spa Fracochamps for the Grand Prix Games Nations Cup AI Series. Team manager Stefan van Renselaar told us this: "Our goal is to place ourselfs in the top 10 and we have managed to do that, so we are happy whit that." "We are aiming to get some points and we are looking good right now. Lets hope and wait for the race."

Ji Hwan's car started to smoke on his hotlap and the lap after it caught fire

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2009 06:05PM by willward.
20th. Not that bad if you look at how close the gaps are.
AlexSchumi Wrote:
> Stoopid ecrit:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > If you are to do one lap qualifying then it
> should
> > be done in the dry to make it equal for
> everyone.
> > If anyone chooses to use a high level of
> > performance in qualifying and ends up doing
> their
> > lap in the worse conditions it just wastes the
> > performance.
>
>
> the change of weather is part of motorsports,
> don't you think ?

I'm only making suggestions so as to achieve a fair competition for everyone. If people get disgruntled, they will leave and you won't have a competition. I'm sure, like me, you won't want to happen.

Anyway, press release:

Team New Zealand were disappointed with the weather conditions prevalent when Scott Cairns did his first run in the Black Beauty. Team owner Stuart Ingers commented to the press, "Thats the luck of the draw I suppose". Then shrugged his shoulders. Scott's performance on his second run was superb and the team is extremely please with 3rd place. Roll on the races.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Damn that reliability. Not the ideal starting posistion

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Team Peru Press Release
Good start with 5th and 9th

Peru team manager and driver Aldo Castillo was very delighted of the team's shape in this start of the season at Spa-Francorchamps.
"After almost missing the cut in entry qualifying i have to say that it was a pretty good start of the season with 5th and 9th in the qualifying sessions, because the team worked very strong in the setup and hopefully we will get some good points since the begining".

_____________________________________________________________________________________

2008 Fantasy F1 Cars - Click my sig to see the thread - Downloads available on www.gp4db.com

GPG Nations Cup - Team Peru Principal
i know wat you mean stuart and i have taken that into account :-)

Team Greece Press Release:

Due to a late signing of their driver only a day before, Team Greece (Hellas Racing) arrived late at the circuit, missing out on entry qualification.

"We will be taking no part in the first race of the season at Spa after failing to make it to the entry qualification session. Obviously we as a team are very dissapointed but we can now focus all of our attention on the next race hopefully we can get a result there."
GPG Round 1 Sprint Race Results

Team Sweden Press Release

"An interesting start of the season today!We were a bit worried in the last laps for the weather , but in the end everything went good for us. From our point of view , a 3rd place is a very good result for the sprint race : we hasn't got the pace to fight for the win , but it is a solid result indeed as Mikael did everything right today. Now we remain focused on the feature race , and for now we give our congratulations to the Switzerland team for the victory!"
Team France Press Release
"A great result for the team today, we were expecting a podium and the 2nd place is a really good start."

- My GP4 Works

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy