GPG Nations Cup AI Series... *OLD FORUM*

Posted by willward 
New Addition to rules

8.Press Release's
Because i would like to run a news website i would like to request team managers to comment on the race weekend wit a press conference or a press release or an interview or a simple comment.

Press Release

GPG Nations Cup Chairman William Ward has annoucned that a testing session will be held in Japan at the Fuji Speedway this weekend and that all teams will be present to test out there new cars. He has also announced that there will be an extra round and it will be held at Hockenheim in Germany and will be the 13th round.

Any news on the CSM mod?? Are we going to have to find someone else to do it?

he is still doing it i believe but im gonna talk to him so we only have one profile

Is there als coming a test on the nurburging? because luxembourg doesnt have a track annd nurburg. was luxembourg gp in 1998
Will can you please send me all the files you have via email or send me a rapidshare link :)
Hm, that's bad. Would you mind sending me a PM why you leave?
sorry, but I'm not interested in this anymore. When somebody want Canada, he can now choose it.
In tht case i'll take canada

Jorge i am politely asking that could you please refrain frm spamming the thread with pointless posts :) thanks.

Back on topic then. Team germany is free if sum1 wants to take then

good
lost 2 teams gained 1 and im glad i dont have to hire a babysitter to pick toys up :-)
less work for mal :-)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2009 08:55PM by willward.
The Nations Cup CSM mod is still a W.I.P. There are teams still needing textures to be inserted. I would think that the release is not that far off. The TSM pack is done, but not yet uploaded.
I do believe that Jorge will retain his team entry in the series as well. That's the latest news. We now return to our normal program, whatever that is. ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Nations Cup CSM mod is still a W.I.P. There
> are teams still needing textures to be inserted. I
> would think that the release is not that far off.
> The TSM pack is done, but not yet uploaded.
> I do believe that Jorge will retain his team entry
> in the series as well. That's the latest news. We
> now return to our normal program, whatever that
> is. ;-)

i dont think i want to run with csm know simply becuase i cba to watch j-c argue when people he doesnt like join the cup and stuff like that unless i have his word that he will not pull the plug when he throws his toys out and says you cant use csm/tsm because i made it...... so i will be using wads but as for the other race directors they can use csm if they wish to put the files in etc.

thanks willward

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2009 02:16PM by willward.
I'll still be using CSM. I am perfectly capable of creating a kod file for it from scratch as I don't have to add loading screens etc if I don't want to. Just need you to send me the files :P

will do later on but at the start of your round i will run entry quali and give you the cars for that round

Press Release

Team Brazil has confirmed the partecipation to the coming GPG Nation Cup. 32BOBO32 will be the official driver of the team. Confirmed also the partecipation to the annouced testing session of this weekend.

-This is our first partecipation to a Race Cup, and our intention is to complete the major number of race, and why not, also to catch our first point in championship-
Mecoddu Samadonna - Team Principal

-I'm very happy and proud to have the possibility to run this championship. It's a dream came true for me and beleive me i will do the best for this team.
Samuele 32BOBO32

Team Brazil confirmed also that no sponsor logo will be present in car livery for this championship.

Team Brazil - Press Office
for
GPG Nations Cup

Samuele
32BOBO32
i have started to post news on the news website check it out

[racinggeneration.be]

I don't know how to compile a CSM mod, so a CSM mod would be great. Its so much easier than changing the wads etc and would make being a race director that so much easier.

Would also encourage people to have a go on the mod too if it was run through CSM =]

Shinnbob Wrote:
> I don't know how to compile a CSM mod, so a CSM
> mod would be great. Its so much easier than
> changing the wads etc and would make being a race
> director that so much easier.
>
> Would also encourage people to have a go on the
> mod too if it was run through CSM =]]
there will be a csm at the end of the season

Shinnbob Wrote:
> I don't know how to compile a CSM mod, so a CSM
> mod would be great. Its so much easier than
> changing the wads etc and would make being a race
> director that so much easier.
>
> Would also encourage people to have a go on the
> mod too if it was run through CSM =]

I would pass round the CSM mod to the race directors once i've compiled it all though it would be very basic. Still waiting on the files from Will though
JohnWarrington Wrote:
> Shinnbob Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I don't know how to compile a CSM mod, so a CSM
> > mod would be great. Its so much easier than
> > changing the wads etc and would make being a
> race
> > director that so much easier.
> >
> > Would also encourage people to have a go on the
> > mod too if it was run through CSM =]
>
>
> I would pass round the CSM mod to the race
> directors once i've compiled it all though it
> would be very basic. Still waiting on the files
> from Will though

Thanks for the work, even if its basic will save me alot of time working out how to compile it myself etc =]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy