GPG Nations Cup AI Series... *OLD FORUM*

Posted by willward 
Yay! I DO get mentioned ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
MDBSnake Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yay! I DO get mentioned ;)

yes you do lol all thanks to you for the shape wanna join lol ?

hello every1 i need 2 more race directors to run this series succesfully........ i will be updating and putting up new rules soon and the csm,tsm will be done soon
and also check

TEAM COLOMBIA Livery

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2009 09:44AM by willward.
Indeed, looks cool!
About the race director thing, could you PM me what's to do when you are one? Don't know if I am okay for that ;)
hopefully we can get one more race director and i forgot to post this :-)

A RD runs the qualy or race on his computer, takes screens, maybe a short movie as well. (There's GPGSL vids on my youtube channel, link to one of the vids on the first post of the GPGSL thread).
RD uploads the screen shots with a race commentary. Each time there's a new event, the topic is changed to show it.
Also posts the official results. The RD sets the number of laps, pitstops and AI errors in TSM before the race, sets custom weather in-game before the race. The GPGSL track calender has weather set for each track at the start of the season. Laps and AI errors are also decided and set. Check the GPGSL thread for how race coverage is done. We have three RD's and one perf file manager.
btw, the Pakistan livery is brilliant.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Well i would love to direct races, i just have never used all the external programs to help run the race. I can however make great movies with Fraps ;)

Happy to announce that track pack is ready for sprint race
and for full race distance including the magic data. :)

07 No Tsm Track Pack__GPGSL08 Mod__range">97 TeamArt
Tutorial how to compile a No Csm Mod
Fraps movies are usually huge, you need a vid editing program to reduce it to wmv9 format, makes for a smaller upload.
No other program is required to run a race and post the coverage. Just use Fraps to take screenshots and upload. I use FreeImageConverter to reduce the screens to 800x600 before I upload them.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
I use and s-video cable to my dazzle platinum which believe it or not makes my PC think the image coming from else where. Then I record with Studio11.
I have deleted the last few posts, as they contravene the rules of the forums. Posting the contents of private messages is strictly forbidden. Back on topic or I will close ALL the AI league threads in ALL forums and you can accept the consequences for it.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/16/2009 11:33PM by mortal.
Well i record Guitar Hero videos etc. I use Fraps, importing them into Sony Vegas or WMM, playing around with them and publishing. Very easy very quick. Straight on Youtube in a 50mb file. (or 150 if you want HD, which i love)

Would love to put my name forward as race director. Add me Willward or whoever to chat on:

MSN: (would rather use Skype though *wink wink*) toslayadragon@gmail.com

iceman01 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I use and s-video cable to my dazzle platinum
> which believe it or not makes my PC think the
> image coming from else where. Then I record with
> Studio11.

When i get my new pc on the 27th you will have to give me a guide on how to do that one :P
Good man Shinnbob
New Liverys

Team San Marino

Team Japan

Team Portugal

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy