GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - Test Driver Vacancies! - Off Season - Shape poll results P193

Posted by Nickv 
It's only testing. We don't do this testing malarky

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Many helmets of shame in that coverage. Come on guys send us your helmet tex.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Woah! 20 seconds a lap slower in the wet!

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
3rd in my first test session is a promising start :)

Bring back the racing
Official Charrel Reaction

I am very happy about the testing session. To bad we cant compare the times with the dry session, but in the wet session I had the fastest time. It really shows the potential of the VSM car, so I am very happy with this result!

This was actually the first time I took place in the VSM car on the track, I am really happy with the car, it feels great and responds really sweet. Even though I'm not a race driver this season I am sure I will be able to get a good setup for the race drivers of VSM and of course I will gain a lot of experience!

See you on track next time ;)

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2009 10:58PM by Charrel.
Is the track voting finished?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
A wet track for my first session in the Alpha wasn't ideal, but I learnt a lot from the laps done, and although 5th out of 6 isn't great, I feel on a dry track we can surge towards the sharp end of the field.

(P.S. - Stu, are the helmet textures I sent you working alright? I just noticed I painted them on the Arai with wing, and you are running the without wing version. Couldn't really tell with the distance on my screenshot.)
Who let the testing noob in my car hahaha

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Nice job Charrel and Redmer, 2 first places already ! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Remember Rico, we weren't there. lol. How ya doing, mate? :)

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Calendar announcement

Australia - Melbourne
Germany - Hockenheim
United States of America - Indianapolis
Canda - Montreal
Europe - Hockenheim, old style
South America - Jacarepagua
The Netherlands - Zandvoort
Belgium - Spa
Malaysia - Sepang
England - Donington Park
Hungary - Hungaroring
Italy Monza
Japan - Suzuka
San Marino - Imola Pre 1995
Brazil - Interlagos
Monaco - Monte Carlo
United Kingdom - Silverstone

Yes!!!!!! Hungaroring!!!! I'll have my home race!!!!!
No surprise that Zandvoort and Silverstone are on the calender ;) Two Hockenheims now thats gonna be interesting lol Old San Marino should be great, but we did have problems with Suzuka and Monaco last season, especially Suzuka.

@Hirameki - helmet looked fine mate :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Imola Pre '95 brings up some bad memories :(
Yeah man, but the track was so much better then, no passing on the more modern day track

Glad to see my favourite tracks included :)

Woo Donington, but no Estoril

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Official ItalianEnglish Reaction

Team boss Ryan Gault has expressed his annoyance of having two Hockenheim races. The ItalainEnglish boss has had this to say

'We traditionally struggle at Hockenheim, and having two races there is simply going to make it worse. I feel the more technical challenge at the Nurburgring would have suited our cars better if there were to be two German races. However, I am pleased that Sepang has made it onto the calendar as the directors at ItalianEnglish all feel that we need more Asian races to expand the racing series. Hopefully in the future, places like China, Singapore and other countries in the region can have a race. We are also glad to have three home races, at Donnington Park, Silverstone and Monza. But with our English base at Thruxton, a closer venue may have suited us more. Finally, it will be a great pleasure to race around San Marino. We can sort of count that as a home race, can't we?'

via italianenglish.com

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Monza972 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Imola Pre '95 brings up some bad memories :(

it does, but there have been deaths at a lot of other tracks on the calendar as well

btw, i don't think there should be two hockenheim races either, but if its the same as last time, the decisions are concrete ;)

could we have the full list of voting please, like last time? it would be interesting to see where some of the other tracks i voted for went ;)

X (@ed24f1)
Ferrari2007 schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> but no Estoril

sad that it didn't make it, such a wonderful track made by two awesome guys ;) , but two races in germany so i won't complain

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Here you go, Ed.

Melbourne 5
Hockenheim 5
Indianapolis 5
Montreal 5
Hockenheim, old style 4
Jacarepagua 5
Zandvoort 5
Spa 8
Sepang 4
Donington Park 4
Hungaroring 3
Monza 10
Suzuka 7
Imola Pre 1995 5
Interlagos 7
Monaco 6
Silverstone 6

A1Ring 3
Imola 3
Adelaide 2
Barcelona 1991 2
Barcelona 2
Brands Hatch 2
Brno 2
Sakhir 2
Buenos Aires 2
Dubai 2
Magny-Cours 2
estoril 2
Fuji 2
Laguna Seca 2
Donington Park 1993
Istanbul
Lausitzring
Le Mans
Long Beach
Norisring
Nurburgring
Phoenix
Shanghai
Surfers Paradise
Vallelunga
Zandvoort 67
Zhuhai

Everything above the gap is on the calendar. No number means 1 vote. The tracks with three votes were literally thrown into a hat and one has been picked out.
Yeah mate, I love that track :)

But that's the way voting went can't really argue with that

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy