GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - Test Driver Vacancies! - Off Season - Shape poll results P193

Posted by Nickv 
Updated list of drivers to supply helmets.

Will Ward
Aldo Castillo
Dan Mills
Sherwin van der Sloot
Ken Vingerhoets

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2009 03:39PM by mortal.
I've emailed my helmet files to Stu :)
From the GPGSL post.
Please submit d/link (game ready in tex format) to Stoopid & mortal.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
already sent mine too to Stoopid :)

- My GP4 Works

I'll need it as well thanks.

as i'm number 2 driver of team 7 the helmet textures need to be driver15_x, right? (no number 13)

edit: fixed ;)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/14/2009 01:56PM by n00binio.
For you it's 2_X etc. :-)

I think Andrew's should be in the old W300 mod. I don't know if anyone can get it from there or something, unless he'll want a new helmet.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Gaulty Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think Andrew's should be in the old W300 mod. I
> don't know if anyone can get it from there or
> something, unless he'll want a new helmet.

Yep, just found it :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
TN Racing announce third driver

It is our pleasure to announce the third member of our S3 squad - and what a guy he is! TN Racing have signed ex-Mr World Runner Up 1982 from Belgium, Ken Vingerhoets.

The young hot shot is hoping to make it big with the team filling most of the winter testing duties for the TNSL-002.

It is widely reported the team will be heading across a number of European destinations in the next two weeks for some much anticipated shakedowns.

With substantial backing from a new title sponsor, some real development can be put into force in time for the season opener.

End of Statement

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Obviously delighted to fill the test seat at the TN Racing team, hopefully I'll be making a good impression to then maybe get a race seat for S4.
But till then, I'll be helping the 2 race drivers as well as I can, helping the team forward.
Right now I'm looking forward to winter testing :)

Bring back the racing
antihero schrieb:
> Right now I'm looking forward to winter testing :)

winter testing? uhmmm ;)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Updated the list of test drivers to supply helmets.

n00binio Wrote:
> antihero schrieb:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Right now I'm looking forward to winter testing
> :)
>
> winter testing? uhmmm ;)

You mean summer testing ;)
Ah testing...... maybe shouldn't have had booked all those huge parties now

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Where I am it's winter testing!
I need to get some more test driver helmets in and then I'll run a couple of sessions. Get on to your test drivers if their name is on the list. Thanks.

Is the minimum of one post a week rule still in effect during the ''winter'' break?

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2009 07:01PM by van keeken.
Not if you ask me, there is nothing to comment about at the moment...
You could comment about the weather if you really wanted ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Stoopid schreef:
> You could comment about the weather if you really
> wanted ;)

But that's really crap out here, so I won't talk about that ;)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy