GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - Test Driver Vacancies! - Off Season - Shape poll results P193

Posted by Nickv 
Thought you'd been signed already? You'll have to pm team owners, check the first post for vacancies. Race driver positions for S3 are already filled.
Supply a helmet in tex format if you get a seat, info first post.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Nah mate, didn't actually get a serious offer, will have a word though... Will supply the helmet files once I know if anyone has taken me on :)
GPGSL reminder

You can still enter your ten favorite track in the track poll! The poll is opened until this Sunday.

You can also still enter your GPGSL logos. Remember the prize people! A picture of Stu sleeping in his own vomit after a wild night out!
Test driver Helmets

The GPGSL needs the following test driver helmets. Please submit d/link (game ready in tex format) to Stoopid & mortal.

Zsigmond Somogyi
Alexandre Koemmerer
Andrew Jewitt
Will Ward
Aldo Castillo
Dan Mills
Sherwin van der Sloot
Redma Postma (Redmer?)

Thanks guys.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2009 01:38AM by mortal.
GPGSL schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> GPGSL reminder
>
> You can still enter your ten favorite track in the
> track poll! The poll is opened until this Sunday.
>
> You can also still enter your GPGSL logos.
> Remember the prize people! A picture of Stu
> sleeping in his own vomit after a wild night out!

I whould be scared whit that "price", so I don't enter anything ;)

Nice test btw, just 0.5 seconds of the pace from the S2 championship winner :)

here is my entry for the logo :)

- My GP4 Works

AlexSchumi Wrote:
> here is my entry for the logo :)
>
> [img136.imageshack.us]
> h.png

Very BBC :)
mortal schrieb:
> Waiting on Chris Hinz helmet,

sorry, had a lot of work to do during the last weeks, will do it asap

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
very BBC indeed :P but at least he made something :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Hurts to say but better then mine logo ;) ;) ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Alpha Motorsports Team Announcement

Alpha Motorsports has today completed their Season 3 line-up, with the signing of English driver Gary Spencer (Hirameki) as 2nd Test Driver. Team Boss Ed Greenhalgh is delighted to sign the new driver, "From my first impressions, Gary seems to be a very enthusiastic and motivated driver, and he is looking forward to helping Alpha Motorsports move forward in Season 3."

Team Boss Ed Greenhalgh is also pleased to get a full complement of test drivers once again. "Test drivers are an integral part of the series. They provide a valuable opportunity for teams to assess drivers for the future, as well as providing a great way to introduce debutants to the series. Ben Brown's incredible rise from rookie test driver to top 5 finisher is testament to the importance of this process."

Alpha Motorsports - Season 3

#20 - Ben Brown
#21 - Stefan van Renselaar

T1 - Alexandre Koemmerer
T2 - Gary Spencer

X (@ed24f1)
Announcement

I would like to propose a budget cap of 4 shillings a week for the teams next week. The budget will be voluntary and the teams who takes this on can have a more boost freedom ;)
Ah MPR will pull out if this budget cap is enforced, because we think we own this series and can make the GPGSL management do what we want ;)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Press Release

ItalianEnglish Racing threaten pull out unless the budget cap is scraped. However since the GPGSL won't care about the situation until Team Shadow pulls out, we won't bother until that happens.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
VSM Press Release

VanSmirren Motorsports will stay active for ever in the GPGSL. We are here to race. What else could we do?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Gaulty Wrote:
> Press Release
>
> ItalianEnglish Racing threaten pull out unless the
> budget cap is scraped. However since the GPGSL
> won't care about the situation until Team Shadow
> pulls out, we won't bother until that happens.

;) Luckily for us Team Shadow have agreed a very good deal to receive 50% of S3's revenues from the GPGSL directors. If TSS were to threaten to leave the series it would mean very little as, realistically, it won't ever happen!

We could easily do without you! We don't give a @#$%& about tradition, only teh moniessss!!!!!!11

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2009 09:44PM by Nickv.
racingstefan Wrote:
> GPGSL schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > GPGSL reminder
> >
> > You can still enter your ten favorite track in
> the
> > track poll! The poll is opened until this
> Sunday.
> >
> > You can also still enter your GPGSL logos.
> > Remember the prize people! A picture of Stu
> > sleeping in his own vomit after a wild night
> out!
>
> I whould be scared whit that "price", so I don't
> enter anything ;)
>
> Nice test btw, just 0.5 seconds of the pace from
> the S2 championship winner :)

What you trying to say? I'm very photogenic I'll have you know ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Nickv schreef:
> We could easily do without you! We don't give a
> @#$%& about tradition, only teh moniessss!!!!!!11

luckily your near your 80's, will die soon, when your body is eaten by vultures we will steal all your money and the first thing we will buy is a huge golden bathduck worth of 2 billion dollals.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy