GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - Test Driver Vacancies! - Off Season - Shape poll results P193

Posted by Nickv 
Hmm, TSS are hopefully going to beat everybody (and VSM or Phoenix come second)!!! The new Phoenix livery will be revealed soon, when the new shape has been released, Mal, you have a PM about it...thanks.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
willward Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> what teams are currently vacant id like to put my
> name forward for a drive :-) or a test seat any
> offers

There is a list of available seats for Season 3 here [tmp.grandprixgames.org]

The options are pretty limited for a race seat, but there are a few test seats still available.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
There are contact links for the team owners on the first page of this thread.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Double F Press Release
-----------------------
William Ward (England) will join Double F Racing Technology temporary as second test-driver. William's comment: "Im pretty disapointed i havent been able to get a race seat for this season so as of now i will be test driver for Double F Racing Technology but if a race seat becomes available then i will go for it until then i am commited to to Double F and hope my time with them is a good one and will help become a better driver i have also got to focus on my drive in the nations cup too."
Delighted with Kevins last win, its sad we lost 2nd in the constructors tho. I hope Kevin and Jetrho can bring us back to the top. I wanna say a big thanks to Philip Oakley for two great seasons with us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
My votes are in.

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
SchueyFan schreef:
> racingstefan Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Weren't you going to announce something today
> too,
> > Ed??? ;)
>
> unfortunately the alpha motorsports press writer
> has a temporary bout of swine flu, but i'm sure he
> will recover any time now ;)

I'm shure he got rid of it by now ;)

And I can't wait any longer ;)

ok, here it is ;)

Alpha Motorsports Team Announcement

After discussions between team boss Ed Greenhalgh and foundation driver Bobby Neil, Bobby has decided to vacate his position as race driver for Season 3. Therefore, the team's Season 2 Test Driver Stefan van Renselaar will rise to race driver for season 3.

Team Boss Ed Greenhalgh was looking forward to season 3, "With a raft of rule changes for Season 3, we believe we can make significant inroads into the middle order. Stefan is very enthusiastic to start racing, and we look forward to having him in the team. Of course, we thank Bobby for his contribution to the team over the past two seasons, and we wish him the best for the future"

It is currently unclear whether Bobby will remain as test driver for the team in the next season.

X (@ed24f1)
Wow, that's big news, lookout, a rookie on the track. :-)
So, the latest talk in the paddock is that Stefan van Renselaar will make his race driver debut at a rumoured upcoming shakedown/free practice session for teams and drivers at Monza to try out S3 performance engines on their S2 chassis. That'll be interesting.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Stoopid Stunt's Silly Season Report

With Alpha Motorsports earlier announcement, we know have 4 race seats available for season 3. There are 2 seats available at WC Championship runner's-up Velox-Honda, although most likely team owner Ever-So-Quick Nick van der Voort and team-mate International-Playboy-Only-Real-Men-Wear-Pink Matt Houston will be confirmed as staying on with the team. TN Racing-Bugatti also have 2 empty race seats, it's any one's guess who may land these. Season 2 drivers Norbert Horváth and Maikel de Boer remain favourites to keep their drives, however a rumour as just surfaced on the internet that Top Gear's tame racing driver, The Stig may be a surprise announcement.

On the test driver's front, there are 9 or 10 seats available depending on Bobby Neil's decision. Incredibly 4 of the top 6 seats are unfilled, could be a big opportunity for a rookie driver somewhere.

Get 'em while they're hot! ... Sorry was talking to Mal, just made some doughnuts ;)

GPGSL ANNOUNCEMENT

Updated S3 Helmet rule:

Race and test drivers require a helmet prior to the start of the season.
Submit helmet files (tex format please) d/link to mortal and Stoopid.
Updates are permitted throughout the season.

END
same shape as last time?

maybe we should just go all out and update the helmet as well. now we have Maikel's new one to use, and the one we are using previously is very old.

X (@ed24f1)
We were gonna stick with the old one, unless there is a consensus to change to Maikel's shape.

AlexSchumi schreef:
> congrats Stef :)

Thanks Alex :)

I'll try to finish my helmet this weekend, but that depends on how boring the Spanish GP is ;)

We could change to Maikel's shape, although if we do, we should just use the non winged version as the wing version could be hell for the RD to rectify it's not right.
Velox announcement

Team Awesome (aka Velox) will keep its pwning driver line up in order to take a shot at next years title.

Test drivers shall be announced later.
Greetings all

As a former test driver in the previous W300 series, I am interested in taking up one of the currently available test driver positions within the GPGSL. However, due to the way in which I left the previous series, I would fully understand if the governing body refused this request.

All the best
Nickv Wrote:
> Velox announcement
>
> Team Awesome (aka Velox) will keep its pwning
> driver line up in order to take a shot at next
> years title.
>
> Test drivers shall be announced later.

=D! Hell Yes!

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy