GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - Test Driver Vacancies! - Off Season - Shape poll results P193

Posted by Nickv 
10th, good result for me :)

- My GP4 Works

I have been told, at the testing session the Non Testing drivers will not be in the Test drivers result right?

So am I 13th then? Thats what I get it I remove the Non Test drivers :/

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
@Charrel,
welcome to GPGSL and MPR.
Non test drivers are also counted (altough they gain no perf points) in timesheets, so you get the result which you see in the table on previous page.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Ahh oke.. So I have to be real lucky the get in the top 12 with my starters preformance ;)

Sorry I messed up and became 18th :P

Good to get to meet my teammate!

sometimes life is annoying.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Charrel Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Aahhh! You were just to early! :p I was stil
> working on my "before" the testing session story
> ;)

Oops! Sorry! ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
3rd, beat my team leader into 4th, just, but my teammate's 1st, and deservedly so! Hope the VSM racers can do the same job in qualifying. :)

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

IM very glad with how the practise sesision went. VSM seems to be very fast. and a 4th place for me is great. Charrel, Welcome, you did fine in this test im sure you can be in the top twelve next tijme aruound ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
not bad, 6th, just behind my teammate

I hope the team can keep its pace during qualifying

F1Champs.net - F1 Manager Game (WIP)
a good practice for Alpha

X (@ed24f1)
15th; not really good - hopefully better in quali :) Hopefully the whole team will do better then ^^ 15 and 16 isn't to write home about ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Ha, I beat Ross. He owes me a bucket of Monster and some hookers.
Hockenheim Qualifying Session.

Weather Forecast: 0% chance of rain.
Circuit Conditions: Warm and dry.

Welcome back to sunny Germany and the old Hockenheim circuit. The test drivers have hung up their helmets and gloves for the day and are praying something will happen to their team mates so they get to race instead.

The 40 minute qualifying session is about to begin so let's join the action.

Championship leader John Warrington is the first to exit the pits.

TN's new boy, Maikel de Boer entering his first qualifying.

Yet another new boy, Phoenix Racing's Tim van Dijck.

First blood to Warrington.

Is this to be another Shadow Subaru 1-2?

Maikel de Boer sets 3rd fastest time. Well he is the 3rd car to complete a lap.

Kevin Schroedr of VSM takes the 3rd place away from de Boer.

The 5th car over the line sets the 5th fastest time!

Doughnut King Mal Stoddart gets 4th.

Ross Cartwright sets a pretty respectable time in the Lucky Seven Porche.

Nick van der ZandVoort grabs 5th.

Playboy Matt Houston makes it 2 Velox Honda's in the top 6

Great time for Byron van het Bolscher and his DER!

Reigning Champion Philip Oakley steams in at 4.

Dan Paddock just beats him.

As the cars leave the pits for the second time, here's the standings so far.
Top 8

9 - 16

17 - 22 Come on ya Stoopid Stunt!

Ed Greenhalgh goes even quicker.

Warrington improves his time but not his postion.

The Shadow Subaru's were the only ones to improve in the top 5 that round.
Top 8, bit of a van park at 6,7,8.

9 - 16

17 - 22 I give up!

Wow! Kevin Schroeder just steals pole. Great Lap!

That was the only change in the top 5, were there any changes further down the field? I dunno, I'll let you work it out.
Top 8

9 - 16

17 - 22 Well I know 21st didn't change!

John Warrington improves slightly on his 3rd place time.

Philip Oakley grabs 4th.

Only for van der Voort to steal it away and break up the van park.

Congratulations to Kevin Schroeder and VSM for their pole position.

Qualifying was brought to you by Stoopid Reporter Ernie B. Victoria Sponge Cake and M. R. Kipling.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/30/2009 10:24PM by GPGTV.org/farked.
Matt! Get your act together! :P
YES ! WOOOHOOO ! A pole for VanSmirren Motorsports :D Well done Kevin ! :D Philip you also did a good job ! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
*Charrel's reaction to the Hockenheim Qualifying session*

Good qualifying for our main driver "Dan Paddock". Starting from 5th place. Definatly has some potential for the race! I say lets go for the podium.

My other teammate "Marko Aleksander" on 12th position, thats also means starting from points.. Now lets improve from here!

I have done my best in the testing session to get a good setup for the car this weekend. To bad I didnt get a better result myself at the testing session!

Janis Eglitis Press release:
"It's sad to step down from race driver position, but I guess it's better for Phoenix, as I got a lot of problems with reliability and team needs to test out all the new talent. I want thank Phoenix for chance to compete in races. Also good luck to Tim! He got a great 7th position in his first qualy, he must be very pleased! It'll probably take some time to adapt running only in free practice sessions, but it should help me to get even more experience."

BTW, this was quite a surprise for me, no PM's nothing, ok, I'm not the most active one here, but I usually post after each session. Anyway, currently I'm quite busy with running my new F1 site for the Latvian fans, so I guess I would be even less active.
Great job by Ross! Solid by Andrew considering the massive deficit we have in bhp.
finally a good qualifying :)

LOL @ maikel :P

Power Boost Announcement

Team representatives have until 3rd April 5pm GMT (6pm BST) to pm me their power boost requirements for the next round Jacarepaguá.

I thank you!

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy