GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - Test Driver Vacancies! - Off Season - Shape poll results P193

Posted by Nickv 
Ferrari2007 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ptclaus98 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Oh, so we take your Porsche engines and your
> > tester so you wanna pay us back by stealing a
> > prospect!
> >
> >
> > I see how it is!
>
>
> Alls fair in the GPGSL mate ;)
>
> You know its all fun :)

Ha, yeah, I was just messing about. Great job by Andrew to secure a point(I think), and bad luck for Ross.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/26/2009 03:14AM by ptclaus98.
YAY! Well done Phil! A win at last! :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Well that was crazy... storming drive by me though to climb up to 7th

Unlucky for Marko though :(

Congrats to Philip, finally he wins a race :)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/26/2009 02:19AM by Ferrari2007.
Nice coverage again. Very happy with my result too. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Great result for both Alpha drivers =]

what a piece of s*** !!! =(
wow... looks like i went from 17th to 4th =D

GPGSL WDC Season 4
O crap.
O YES ! YES YES YES !! Absolutely brilliant. Finally Philip wins his first race. Luckily while hes still at VanSmirren Motorsports :D. Philip congratulations fantastic job. And Kevin driving to his 2nd consecutive podium making it another 1-2 for the team. Brilliant and in Monza !! Im so happy now :D absolutely fantastic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
At least some point again...

I hoped for better results after a good qualy, unlucky 13th for Jorge...
Sorry to say but i leave the league. Dont ask because i will not tell.
It was nice while it lasted.

Good bye.

07 No Tsm Track Pack__GPGSL08 Mod__range">97 TeamArt
Tutorial how to compile a No Csm Mod
Goodbye Jorge, don't call us, we'll call you.
Maybe now I'll get some peace and quiet around here. ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/26/2009 11:14AM by mortal.
Back on topic and i'd recommend either Will Ward or Rico to fill the spot left by Jorge. They have been awesome in testing for us.

JohnWarrington schreef:
> Back on topic and i'd recommend either Will Ward
> or Rico to fill the spot left by Jorge. They have
> been awesome in testing for us.

If you don't mind too much I do wanna have that seat ;) Also I'm the TN Racing's tester (and with that probably) reserve driver ;-)
Anyhow I still think the decision will be up to Dan, the team principal

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
I will continue to delete your posts Jorge because I can. As you have left the series, and abandoned the site, why bother to post? We all know how you like to throw a tantrum. Not in this thread thank you very much. You have stated your intention, now get out and stay out of it. This game is over for you, you have made your choice. Your posts are no longer welcome, you are now persona non grata within this thread, you made the choice. All because you cannot keep a cool head about you. All because you make false accusations, all because you make false assumptions about people. Bad luck hey, your choices. Now go, as you have stated you would. Do not disrupt this thread, do not make an ass of yourself.

mortal Wrote:
> you are now persona non grata within this thread,

Great. So stop using the mod i compiled then ...
Interesting contradiction...
Oh dear.

mortal Wrote:
> All
> because you cannot keep a cool head about you. All
> because you make false accusations, all because
> you make false assumptions about people. Bad luck
> hey, your choices. Now go, as you have stated you
> would. Do not disrupt this thread, do not make an
> ass of yourself.

Here you are wrong.
I tried to avoid general users to learn how to leech rfactor works to gp4.
But i guess this site doesnt care for that little tiny detail.
And i did not start this Warrington started this on the thread in
question. And you know that but wont admit it...

07 No Tsm Track Pack__GPGSL08 Mod__range">97 TeamArt
Tutorial how to compile a No Csm Mod
Goodbye Jorge, it's our mod, not yours. Thanks for the work, oh wait, we all already thanked you profusely didn't we.

And no, I am not wrong, and you know it. You should have stayed out of the thread, but you had to be a 'know it all' You had to be a 'smartass'. Now take your medicine. It's already been stated, it is not leeching, so stop making assumptions. It is not a tiny detail, it is a huge mistake on your part. John did not start it, again you are incorrect. John is fully entitled to make a comment in agreement with a poster, sorry if you do not like it, but the rules are clear, everyone is entitled to an opinion, seems that some people according to you, are not allowed to have one. making an accusation that work is leeched is NOT an opinion either, it is an accusation. Saying I know how to do it but will not help is not an opinion either, it's statement that does little to earn you any respect, as evidenced by the rapid deterioration of the thread in question, yet you still try to feebly justify your actions and say you are right and everyone else is wrong.
Now, after saying I am quitting the series and leaving the site you continue to make an ass of yourself, you are not saving face at all, you are being foolish. Goodbye Jorge. Please show some respect to the users on this site and refrain from posting. Game over.

Thread closed until tomorrow. Sorry guys. I will not see this thread abused.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/26/2009 12:27PM by mortal.
Good morning all, we are now back on topic and the GPGSL is back and open for business.
After a shocking display of behaviour from J-C last night, blatantly accusing, and wrongly I should add, a user that he is a leecher, and attempting to pick a fight with John Warrington because he has an opinion that he is entitled to, I have removed J-C's access to the site.
I will not be dictated to by a user because he 'quote' does a lot for GP4. I will not tolerate being harassed to ban a user because one does not like another. I will most certainly not be blackmailed over the GPGSL mod and no one, I say no one tells me how to run this site.
I am the moderator, not J-C, I make the choices and I take the responsibility. I do not care how much anyone does for GP4, it does not make a person better than another, just because J-C can make a mod and can help people on the forum does not make him expendable. It does not give him the right to dictate terms to me and to treat others badly and to demand that people conform to his rules.
I make the rules here, not Jorge, if I want to bend them I will.
What is important to me is that people treat each other with respect, with some civility, and in this particular case the benefit of the doubt. Numerous post reports I see this morning agree with my point of view.
If J-C goes ahead and runs to Zaz with a crybaby sob story, has our mod blacklisted, and I expect he will, so be it. We will just go on hold until OUR mod is restored.
Thanks to everyone for their patience while the thread was closed. My apologies to all that it had to be done.
There is also an important site announcement going up in this, the F1 and the OT forum later today.

2DNFS in last three races...well, 8th in Montreal where I've won last year and Monza qualy are positives for me.. Good job, Dan, getting some well needed points for the team and yourself ofcourse, bravo.
And Phillip, congrats, a win you've waited for so long is there at last!

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
I was feeling we may be out of the worst little run of races in terms of us, but its the old Hockenheim next. Not good for us sadly, thought with all the madness that Zak may have nicked a few points. But alas, the car simply not quick enough.

Just got to get the next one out of the way and it'll be a blast to the end of the season.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy