GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - Test Driver Vacancies! - Off Season - Shape poll results P193

Posted by Nickv 
Woo, nice session John, tasty coverage! :-) Even more so as I'm fourth for the start.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
9th and 20th... What the duce!!!!

Btw John I need to get my helmet to you... one in the mod has no alphas for some reason

I've got my helmet here with alphas so I'll send it over tomorrow afternoon if that's all right :)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/25/2009 02:12AM by Ferrari2007.
mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Woo, nice session John, tasty coverage! :-) Even
> more so as I'm fourth for the start.

I'm extremely happy with my qualifying performance, couldn't have gone much better to be perfectly honest. Even Ed is in a good postion to do well in the race which is good for the Constructors title.
Ah here's a link mate, maybe Mal and Stu might want this to if there running a race

[www.speedyshare.com]

Anyone else who wants it grab it while you can :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/25/2009 02:15AM by Ferrari2007.
That is Dan Paddock's helmet update. Thanks.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Man, we're gonna need some luck. And horsepower.
Ferrari2007 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ah here's a link mate, maybe Mal and Stu might
> want this to if there running a race
>
> [www.speedyshare.com]
>
> Anyone else who wants it grab it while you can :)

its 2 tex files but tga form!!

Ill upload corrected version.

07 No Tsm Track Pack__GPGSL08 Mod__range">97 TeamArt
Tutorial how to compile a No Csm Mod
Dan you put a black alpha layer for all the helmet textures!
How is it supposed to show in the game?

07 No Tsm Track Pack__GPGSL08 Mod__range">97 TeamArt
Tutorial how to compile a No Csm Mod
That was a good session for me, I'm 2nd, now let's win this thing! Mal, Janis, nice job guys, you know the drill! Kev, good qualifying, you're getting better all he time!

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
J-C has informed me that there's been an enquiry about porting the GPGSL S2-09 mod to VGP3. I personally don't have a problem with that as long as credit is given to the league and its members as a whole. Also for the car shape and the original mod compilation.

I can't see why not.

Good result from me. I hope I can get the podium this time, last time was a bit of a failure :P
Not a bad result, but the podium is far away!
As predicted we suffer from lack of bhp. With some luck and some DNF's in front of us we might score a point or 2. Nice to see that Zak still got the car to 14th.

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
Great job by the VSM drievrs. Would Italy be the venue to celebrate Philips first race win? I certainly hope so ! Kevin 6th and you think the podium is far away??? Well..., youre right :p But you did a good job. From the top 6 you can only imrpovbe youre current 7th place in the drivers championship ! Keep this up guys.

@Mal, What is VGP3?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
+Happy

13th isn't much but with the lack of bhp in the car and lower perf than most am happy :)

Very close with 0.06s covering the first three, hope this means a close race :) Surprised Ed's not nearer the front though. I'm pleased with 10th place and with Byron in 11th that's a pretty good result for DER seeing as we have been stuck near the tail end of the grid for the last couple of races :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
not a bad qualifying, looking forward to the race!

X (@ed24f1)
nice work my fellow shadow subaru team mates ha

Jorge try it in game it will work fine :)

Yeah there's tex and tgas.. I literally just zipped the folder they where in and uploaded

And I have no problem with the mod being converted as long as everyone gets credit for what they've done

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy