GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - Test Driver Vacancies! - Off Season - Shape poll results P193

Posted by Nickv 
I've got a livery and helmet change for my new driver. Should I send it to Dan, since he fixed my last one?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2009 01:06PM by ptclaus98.
Alpha Motorsports Announce New Test Driver

French driver Alexandre 'AlexSchumi' Koemmerer has joined Alpha Motorsports as their second test driver. Koemmerer, who will be the only French driver in the field, is delighted to enter the series with the team. "I'm really happy to join Alpha Motorsports, i'll do my best during the pratice sessions to give useful data to Ben and Bobby. Thanks to Ed for giving me the possibility to join the great GPGSL."

Team Boss Ed Greenhalgh is also pleased to get a full complement of test drivers once again. "Test drivers are an integral part of the series. They provide a valuable opportunity for teams to assess drivers for the future, as well as providing a great way to introduce debutants to the series. Ben Brown's incredible rise from rookie test driver to top 5 finisher is testament to the importance of this process."

Alexandre's first appearance with the team will be at the Italian GP at Monza.

X (@ed24f1)
Whats that Randy? New driver? New livery? Tell us more :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Montreal Qualifying Session

Weather Forecast: 0% chance of rain.

Circuit Conditions: Warm and dry.

Welcome back to the Circuit Gilles Villeneuve, Montreal, Canada where the GPGSL 40 minute qualifying session is about to start.

First out on track is Marko Aleksander.

Pink seems to be becoming a popular colour in the GPGSL, here's Matty Smith very fetching helmet.

Norbert Horváth in his first qualifying session in the TN Racing Bugatti.

Philip Oakley is also sporting a new lid.

Aleksander sets the first mark.

John Warrington just beats Marko.

Pinky Smith makes it in 3rd.

Pinky Space Ace nicks 3rd.

Monil Santilal grabs 5th place.

Kinda Quick Nick is kinda quick, nice time.

Aww shame Kevin beats Nick.

Whats this? No Shadow on pole? Not even on the front row! Shock Horror!

The Champ makes it to 3rd.

3rd seems to be a popular place to be. Here's Bobby Neil.

Not another 3rd! New boy Norbert Horváth.

Top 8 as Wazza heads out again.

9th - 16th

17th - 22nd C'mon Stoopid get you finger out!

Wazza in the coverted 3rd spot.

Ed Greenhalgh grabs 1st. Finally Team Shadow Subaru on pole. Normal service is resumed.

Top 8 after 2nd runs.

9th - 16th 15th is a little better ;)

17th - 22nd

John Warrington makes it two Shadows in the top 4.

Phoenix on fire! Get it? ;) Eglitis grabs 4th from John.

It's that 3rd place again, Champ Oakley this time.

3rd runs over here's the top 8.

9th - 16th C'mon Stoopid, when I said pull your finger out, I didn't mean out of the doughnut!

17th - 22nd

Great time for MPR and Dan Paddock 5th place. That proved to be the only change to the top 5.

Top 8 after 4th run.

9th - 16th. Slipping!

17th - 22nd

No changes in the Top 5 on the drivers 5th run, but there were lower down the order, here's the top 8.

9th - 16th

17th - 22nd Ohh pooh! 17th!

Wazza grabs 5th place.

Oops! Thats Byron's last run ruined, naughty new boy!

Well done to Ed Greenhalgh on his pole position.

Results.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Aww, damn TSS cars kept Kevin from pole position! Still, VSM 2nd and 3rd is not to be sniffed at. If they keep it clean and get past him into T1 they've got a great shot at the win!

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

AlexSchumi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> All is said ;)

Yeh I got you had signed to test for Alpha :)

It was just that Randy had mentioned a new car and driver at Lucky Seven.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
13th!! ;) Most of the session i was in the back so great result.
Horvath 8th!! fantastic mate. Go go go TN!!

07 No Tsm Track Pack__GPGSL08 Mod__range">97 TeamArt
Tutorial how to compile a No Csm Mod
Ben Brown: 'Am not suprised by Alphas relevant lack of speed here due to our lower BHP gap, but am still disapointed with my qualifying position. Bobby prooved that the car was capable of a sub 21s lap time, i just hope i can match his pace in the race.'

6th for me and 9th for Marko Get In!!!!!

Really love Montreal, was lucky enough to visit there last year really was a great experience, walked the track and everything :)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
We've had better qualifying sessions.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Jorge, thanks for my new helmet, it's really nice! Thanks mate :)

Yep, 3rd is fine. Kev's really getting good now. Just hope I beat him in the race. That's all I ask. ;)

Phoenix: Well done, Janis, nice 7th spot. Just post more often! Mal, what happened? Don't worry, this season you've been great. I'm sure you'll recover it in the race.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Am I just destined for the back? Man, I can't wait to get out of the car and get Ross in.
Stoopid Wrote:
> Whats that Randy? New driver? New livery? Tell us
> more :)

Yeah, I think you might have to fix them, though.
Gaulty Wrote:
> We've had better qualifying sessions.

We've also had worse. At least, I think. Hey, it's not so bad, huh? Think positive. ;)

Oh, 20th for Rick. Well, we'll pull through.
Oo 4th! I smell the podium!

Matt, you ploughed through the field at Zandvoort, do it again please :P
great to get a good qualifying result. let's hope i can avoid first corner dramas and have a good race.

Alpha are a good chance of getting some points once again, so hopefully they continue their strong run of form!

X (@ed24f1)
I just noticed. Matty and me got the same time. How come he is in front of me?
the one who did that time first is in front

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Great qualifying! Now the hard part, I just hope at least I can finish the race and get some points, this DNF stuff is too much for me :D

Also, great result Philip! Mal, hang on, you could get some points with a little bit of luck ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2009 08:26PM by Jolkins.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy