GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - Test Driver Vacancies! - Off Season - Shape poll results P193

Posted by Nickv 
yes, Ben (i assume you are referring to him) did have a great start to his career, hopefully he can continue this (but only if he finishes behind me ;) ;))

X (@ed24f1)
Congarts Jorge, great showing....
TN Racing getting better and better!!!
Well, wasnt a good Practice Session for me. Half a second behind Christopher Hinz is too much!
First pole position and that in my home grand prix! OMG fantastic. I must really thank IER for providing an incredible car and of course al the Dutch fans for cheering me forward! :)

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
You were supposed to leave me a brown paper bag full of folding stuff in the washroom at the IER hospitality marquee. I've been and checked three times and it's not there yet......... ;)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Well Amsterdam is only a 20 minute drive from Zandvoort, get it yourself =P

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
LOL, I meant my payment for you getting on pole. ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
LOL xD

van keeken schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> First pole position and that in my home grand
> prix! OMG fantastic. I must really thank IER for
> providing an incredible car and of course al the
> Dutch fans for cheering me forward! :)

Sorry to shatter your dream, but they were cheering for me :P
Voort at the 'voort ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
And the Oscar for the worst word-joke goes to... ;)
Nickv Wrote:
> And the Oscar for the worst word-joke goes to...
> ;)

Couldn't agree more ;)

12th. Ah, I could have done better, but beggars can't be choosers. If that applies in racing.

Still, I want to get points, even if it is only 1 point.
Stay calm, stay calm, oh what the hell. YEAH!!!! WOOO! DAMN YEAH! DA DA DA.

Aaaand relax, well done Rick mate, get in. Zak, solid, your in the points, keep it up sir.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Nickv Wrote:
> And the Oscar for the worst word-joke goes to...
> ;)

Sorry, corny I know, but I just couldn't resist ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Power Boost Announcement

Team representatives have until 5pm GMT 17th March to pm me there power boost requirements for the next free practice at Montreal, Canada.

JohnWarrington Wrote:
> About 10 places away from where i wanted to be,
> will have to do a Hamilton in the race.

oo bloody hell don't do that - we want to win, not get ourselves all flustered and end up making stupid mistakes whilst acting like the sun shines out of our arse ;)

Anyways for sure it is not our best quali but we still look good to score some points

brunoboi Wrote:
> JohnWarrington Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > About 10 places away from where i wanted to be,
>
> > will have to do a Hamilton in the race.
>
>
> oo bloody hell don't do that - we want to win, not
> get ourselves all flustered and end up making
> stupid mistakes whilst acting like the sun shines
> out of our arse ;)
>
> Anyways for sure it is not our best quali but we
> still look good to score some points

Well as long as he doesn't do a Massa and throw it into the gravel then he should be ok :P

Right, got a nice little feature up (well part 1 of it) online. As always

[www.freewebs.com]

Am hoping to tidy the site up this weekend.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Looking good Ryan :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy