GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - Test Driver Vacancies! - Off Season - Shape poll results P193

Posted by Nickv 
I'm please everyone likes my first ever GP4 vid! I couldn't resist using Cake lol, as soon as I saw it in my music list I just had to use it. :-) Sorry if your car didn't make it into the vid, but I had to consider final file size, length of vid etc. How was the spiffy ending! There is a small bug where a 2 second section of vid loops three times. I spent about three hours with Sony vegas 7 trying to excise that tiny section of vid and just could not get it to do what I wanted. In the end I gave up on it and sent it Jorge as is. So if anyone here has a clue on Vegas get in touch with me please.
Other news is the race will happen today my time. I've been pretty ill this last week and ordered to rest, what better place to do it than in front of my comp lol. :-) Good luck everyone.
Next race will more than likely be run by Stu, if he's up for it, as the mod has now been released.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
here is a small bug where a 2 second section of vid loops three times

I thought that was a feature;)

loved it. Cake was perfect choice! ending is a classic.

Race today? Woo

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2009 12:43AM by BAR#10.
Loved the ending. Hope we don't have the same end as last year ;)
Yeah ending was great ;) Farked haha

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2009 12:40AM by Ferrari2007.
Yep I'll do next race ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Ah this season is going to send me BATTY....

I mean 4th in the last race and a good quali in Melbourne...
And then the back of the grid at Monaco...
*Sigh*

GPGSL WDC Season 4
holy crap! the qualy results! :O :D

keeleys boobies are on fire, i hope the race runs wet, she's on smokin' form!

and jorge, woah, this is a brilliant day for tn racing. good job guys! :D

the printing press is holding pen to paper ready for issue 2 of Seat Magazine.... fingers crossed, it might even be a bumper edition if this weekend goes well!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Ladies and Gentlemen, the race has been run and Won!
It was a wet race as predicted, there were six DNF's, and some big names in there too. More info in the main coverage on the how and the why!
A rookie driver put in a flawless performance to win the race. A fantastic drive given the track conditions, this driver kept cool and brought home the bacon for the team. It was edge of the seat gripping stuff folks!
That's all for now, stay tuned for the full GPGT-FARKED coverage coming later today.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
GPGSL Round 2 Monaco Grand Prix

Weather Report

Predicted: 86% chance of rain.

Actual: Scattered downpours. Ambient temp: 18C Track temp: 12C Humidity: NA

Welcome to the Monaco GP everyone, it was raining at the start of the race, and quite a few
drivers chose to start on intermediate tyres. A decision that would soon turn out to be
fatal as we shall see soon in the race coverage.
A total of six drivers failed to finish, mainly due to the poor tyre choice.
The track conditions were poor, and it took considerable skill and a level head to
negotiate the track succesfully. All drivers made the regulation pitstops, with two drivers making an extra stop to replace damaged front wings.
We now cross to the GPGTV feed for the race coverage.

Drivers await the lights in the rain.

And they're away!

First fastest lap.

Classifications after one lap.

Bobby Neil is in trouble, a bit late on the brakes or lost tyre grip, it doesn't matter, this will no doubt cost him the lead as he is now sideways on the track!

This is turning into a major tangle here as drivers try to avoid Bobby.

We have a new race leader. Keeley Grant is on fire here! Something's on fire, I'm not allowed to say what on TV! Anyway, there's nothing like being handed the lead on a platter.

Can Keeley Grant convert this golden opportunity into a second career win? It's Monaco and anything can happen!

Andrew Fuh makes a mistake.

Looks like Kevin Schroeder has decided to join in and keep Andrew company.

A bit of push and shove and we'll be on way thank you!

Rookie Jorge Caranti moves into second place and Mal Stoddart now has his sights set on a podium finish.

Current race leader. Will we see a one two finish for TN? It's a bit early yet, there's a long way to go.

Oh no! The race leader has spun out, this is a dangerous corner! Can Keeley Grant recover in time?

Keeley Grant recovers safely and Jorge Caranti, rookie driver for TN leads a Grand Prix for the first time! Can the Argentinian keep his cool given the dangerous conditions here at Monaco? This is exciting stuff ladies and gentlemen! Quick! Somebody pass me a donut and I'll shut up for a moment! MMMFFF MMFFFF

Bruno Castello puts in a fast lap.

But Matt Houston goes quicker. Once again Matt was unable to get his massive yacht into the Monaco Marina, it remains offshore, forcing Matt to row a dinghy....excuse me, oh wait, hang on, what? I've just been corrected by Louise, he flew his chopper ashore!

Jorge Caranti narrowly avoids a bit of trouble, he's on the ball today! TNN must be well pleased with their new driver today.

There's cars all over the shop and Jorge Caranti emerges unscathed!

Monaco claims its first victim! Marko Aleksander is out of the race.

Let's check the replay and see just happened.

It looks like Marko Aleksander has collided with Philip Oakley. Was that a pass gone horribly wrong? We'll find out after the race.

That's two drivers out of the race.

Bobby Neil, somewhere at the back of the pack puts in a fast lap, no doubt trying to claw back some ground.

Jorge Caranti is still in the lead, and Mal Stoddart has had a slip up somewhere and dropped back a few places.

Monil Santilal lays down a fast lap.

Not to be outdone, Kevin Schroeder does the same.

Janis Eglitis looking for a way past his team mate.

Looks like Janis didn't make it.

Janis has collided with somebody, not his team mate by the look of it.

We're at the halfway mark and Jorge Caranti is holding onto the lead.

Race leader.

Pitstop for Jorge Caranti, the TN pitcrew will be working hard to get Jorge out as quickly as possible.

Jorge Caranti, TN Racing Bugatti wins the monaco Grand Prix!

A well deserved win given the difficult conditions today.

Jorge Caranti comes up on back marker Nick Van der Voort.

Monaco claims another driver.

The end of the race for Matty Smith

Keeley Grant has hit the wall, and only one lap to go too.

It's more mayhem at Monaco. I think Kevin Schroeder might be mixed up in there somewhere, he didn't finish and it looks like I missed what happened there.

Jorge Caranti on his final lap. The TN crew are already crowded onto the pitwall to cheer their hero home!

That ends today's coverage from Monaco. hope you all enjoyed the race.

GPGSL Round 2 Monaco Grand Prix Official Results

Driver Results

Driver Best Laps

Driver Race Points

Constructor race points

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2009 06:42AM by GPGTV.org/farked.
Congratulations Jorge, all our hard work paid off.....:-):-)
For a while there I thought I was going to get on the podium, all i had to do was sit tight and wait for Jorge to make a mistake....but I must have made one instead. Oh well, at least I got some points. ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Is this some kind of bad joke? 2nd fastest lap of the race for the second time on the trot, and still I finish 16th and 3 laps down? 1 spot lower than I started, despite half the field crashing out?

Man, I suck ;) Brutal start.
LOL, we can't all be winners, but we'd like to be. You're at the mercy of the AI. Next race is run by Stu, a different computer. So who knows what will happen.
I'm thinking about dropping Monaco for S3, it's a bit buggy at the best of times, it's slow, no real passing opportunities, and in the wet it's a nightmare, six DNF's attests to that fact. I'll bet that will be the highest DNF's for the season. I know the traditionalists will want to keep it, but personally I'd rather we went somewhere else. Anyway, S3 is a good way off yet, no doubt we'll come to a decision on it when we look at the S3 calendar. Next race is Spa, you can put the foot down again there. The bad news is the forecast is an 82% chance of rain, so put your wellies on lol. :-)

well, 10th is the best I could do after being last in qualifying + I TRASHED NICK MUAHAHAHA.

dissapointed weekend! Don't understand, why are we so bad. :(
Friday free practise was good, qualy wwasnt so good and the race, is a bloody nightmare ! I hope Monaco indeed gets drfopped for next yr. At least this version. Seems to be a major bug. Cars spinning all the time in the same corner :p

I would also like to both congratulate and thank Italian English Racing and my team mate Rick Groeneboer for a wonderful time. I cant wait to step into the Shadow and hopefully top the timesheets during testing. Mabey we will work together again sometime Ryan ! thanks for the great time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2009 10:00AM by Rico.
WHAAAAAAAAAAAA 3rd! *Sprays around with champagne*

Thanks IER for putting me up with a great rain setup. I never even dreamed of a result like this since Monaco is one of my least favourite tracks, but hey I guess that has changed now ;).
Congrats to Jorge, too bad we couldnt make a nice battle for P1 here.

Sadly Rico couldnt bring any points home here for IER, but all the best at TSS buddy! We'll miss you here at IER.

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2009 11:08AM by van keeken.
Considering I was in 18th place after getting stuck behind Bobby's spin I did well to get 7th. If it wasn't for that, who knows may even have beaten Jorge to the win ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Power Boost Announcement

Team managers now have until 8pm GMT 9pm CET 10th February to pm me their power boosts for Spa Free Practice. Remember to give me the name of the team and how much extra bhp you require.

I thank you!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy