GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - AI based series - Adelaide Australia Race Results Online.

Posted by Nickv 
Yes, monaco does NOT count. Stu was correct!

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Ryan the fact we are equal is the reason why im here ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
PHOENIX RACING ANNOUNCEMENT

GPGSL-live.com

Phoenix Racing have announced today that first driver Janis Eglitis will be staying for a second season with the team. So far, Phoenix Racing have got 2 pole positions, one at the hands of Janis, and the other at the hands of Mal Stoddart, the team´s experienced 2nd driver.

More info on Mal position with the team later, but I hope he can stay. It´s all down to him.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2008 08:20PM by msater.
Scuderia Minardi press release.

Philip Oakley will stay on as driver for the Scuderia Minardi team for Season 2. Ricardo hopes that he can also retain Marko Aleksander's services. But everyone expects he can. We hop to aanounce more very very soon !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Rico Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Scuderia Minardi press release.
>
> Philip Oakley will stay on as driver for the
> Scuderia Minardi team for Season 2. Ricardo hopes
> that he can also retain Marko Aleksander's
> services. But everyone expects he can. We hop to
> aanounce more very very soon !

On the subject of next year will the GPGSL be awarding gold, silver and bronze medals in the new season LOL

Stu
Press release from me:

"Since the driver's silly season has apparantly already started, I may as well throw my hat into the ring. :) I'm happy to stay at Double F, but I'm looking at other options for next year after Monil beating me 4 times already this season. I'm open to offers, but I'll say this: it'll take a fair bit to sway me from Double F Honda, though a new engine supplier for our team wouldn't be a bad step: are you listening, Mercedes?"

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Oi mortal! Any lists from qualifying? I wanna know if I beat Monil for once!

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

You guys will have to wait, problems with the mod.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
OH NOES! DISASTER AFOOT?

is ok, I'm talking to Jorge right now, we're updating the mod

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
GPGSL 2008 Round 5 British Grand Prix Silverstone UK

Welcome to the qualifying session at Silverstone, round 5 of the GPGSL.

The weather forecast for the race is 'fine'.

First out on the track was Ricardo van Smirren.

The final results from the session.

Best times.

Congratulations to Phillip Oakley on pole position.

A special "thank you" to Nick for being instrumental in getting the series up and running. Without your 'push and shove' we wouldn't be here. :-)
Now, who will step up to the plate and take over where Nick has left off.

Yes Philip! A pole for Minardi ! Right after the new contract has been signed. great job. Marko aswell and how about IER? an overall great qualy for me. Im happy. Philip, lets win the race !

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Brilliant! That´s fantastic, pole position, and a first for the team! Yeah, Rico, let´s win this race!

About Nick´s position, what does it involve? If it´s not to hard, I´ll happily take up the job.

Poor qualifying for me and Mal. Lap times are really close, so every little mistake makes real difference. But at least our team boss got his first pole, congratulations! Good Luck for the race, Philip!
Not a lot actually, just making sure it all keeps moving along nicely is all.

Again 17th? I don't like that :P

Thanks for the kind words all :)

I would like to propose a new rule. We've had four(?) out of 10 races now and already there are people signing for next year. It's all nice that you are so interested, but that's interest now. What about interest in four months, when the new season might start? Then we can have people contracted that don't show up anymore. And we all know from the past how hard it is to legitimately kick a driver out.
We only have a BHP deduction rule if nobody shows up. A good rule. But if one driver shows up and the other doesn't, nothing happens. We don't have a good rule to actually get rid of these people. Desinterest is what killed the W300. People driving who wouldn't show up. If you sign new drivers as early as this, the chances are bigger that you sign up a driver who might not be interested in the future. That's why I propose to only be officially able sign drivers after the eighth race. Any announcement before the 8th race is not legitimate. Of course, you can announce your driver now, so that we all know. But it will only be a pre-contract, which can be broken before the 8th race by both parties. A contract will be valid once it's announced after the 8th race. This means that you're a lot closer to the new season, making the chance of desinterest a lot smaller.

In short: you can only officially announce your drivers for next season after race 8. Any announcement before is not valid. This is to keep interest.

So, what do you think? I think it's awesome ;)
I'm in for next season :-)

@Nick, why dont make the rule simplier. Cuz i know that Philip will still be there next year. lets make a rule like if a driver makes less then 4 comments out of 10 races he cant be retained by his team or signed by another, unless hes getting very active at the end of the season.

"If in doubt, Flat out."
If no one else wants Nick's job, I'll have it.

very disappointing qualifying all around. although, hopefully i can spin a few cars off on the way to the points ;)

X (@ed24f1)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy