GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - AI based series - Adelaide Australia Race Results Online.

Posted by Nickv 
Nickv or mortal,add..to.. the No unfair adv. rule on page 1: ''if pitstop magic data is set incorrectly the race wont have to be repeated,however no performance file points will be taken from it. Competitors will get just championship points.''
In this case same perf file will be used in Canada' race as in Monaco.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Actually....I got the fastest lap. :-) Randy Winston got one early in the race but I eclipsed that later on. Go me hahahaha! Ok so next round can go ahead any time, seeing as I don't have to wait for an updated perf. Qualifying will be later today, it's raining here on and off so I can't do much outside.
The race will be 40 laps, qualy session 1 hour as usual, no screens from the qualy session, only the results. All teams have submitted a two stop strategy, hopefully this time I wont have to hand out fines to the teams that don't stop. :) Randy Winston will race with a white helmet as I still do not have it.
Here's a shot of the Magic Data from TSM. Pitstop 1 0%, Pitstop 2 100% First stop lap 13, window 5, second stop lap 27, window 5 and 40 laps.

There is still one more edit to be found in the pics. Matt Houston's yacht, helicopter and a ufo have been found. There'll be some in the Montreal coverage as well. ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
GPGSL 2008 Montreal Canada Grand Prix Qualifying & Race Preview

Welcome to Montreal, the GPGSL circus has arrived in town for round four of the series.
An aerial shot of the track taken from the GPGTV chopper at the first practice session.

The Giles Villeneuve Circuit

Race fans arriving at the circuit for the first practice session.

Qualifying: 1 hour. Race: 40 laps, all teams 2 pit stops.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/13/2008 02:46AM by mortal.
Someone left a magazine in my office! :-)

mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Randy Winston will race with a white helmet as I still
> do not have it.

I can send you one, I have like 10 different ones.
One will do ;-), pm'd you my email.
Qualifying has been run, Phoenix Racing rules!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/13/2008 04:32AM by mortal.
hmmm which photo is the UFO in?
i picked him up on the radar in the helicopter but couldn't get a lock on him... too quick....
ah dam i love my heli and yacht

GPGSL WDC Season 4
The ufo is in an onboard shot with Randy Winston. No-one has found the other one, check the balconies guys!

Can you write down qualy..results,please?

GPGSL career;
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
GPGSL Qualifying Results Montreal Canada

1st. Mal Stoddart Phoenix Racing
2nd. Ross Cartwright PTR
3rd. Marko Aleksander Minardi

great to be towards the front in qualifying for once!

X (@ed24f1)
Woohooo! I still got it!3rd..is..like..pole..after..all..bad..luck!I am..the..King of Montreal!:-)
/My fav track in GP4,where i've won many times!

GPGSL career;
1.San 41points,2.Gra 31,3.Oak 27,4.Voo 23,5.BRA 20,6.STO 17,7.SMI 16,8.FUH 14,9.Wal 13,10.Sch 12
/Unoficial WDC top 10
//Someone else will have 2 do oficial, i'm on mobile.maybe;nick,phil,mal,monil?

GPGSL career;
mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The ufo is in an onboard shot with Randy Winston.
> No-one has found the other one, check the
> balconies guys!

( . ) ( . )

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Yay!!! I was 4th, but more importantly, Marko was 3rd, and Mal was 1st!!! Well done, all! Good luck for the win, Marko and Mal!!! (Or me)!

Also congrats to Janis, getting the car 9th on the grid. Did the car have problems, Janis? I know it wasn´t your driving, you´re super!

Good luck, everyone!

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
I hope the big boobed girls from the Monaco race are here too...
Niiiice! I beat Monil for the first time since Austria!

Statement to the press: "This could be a good race for Double F. Our low-downforce aero package worked very nicely in testing, and if we don't have any screwups behind slower cars in the race, we could be very far up front!

Monaco was a race to forget for me, bogged down in the grid, just had to sit it out until the pitstops as people kept flying off the road in front of me. Well done Monil, great result!"

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Congrats to Ross on the front row :)

I'm gutted with last though

Looks like we can only run a one car team :(

We need good performance from both the cars

Well good luck Ross

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
I'd like to remind the race director that Matt Houston needs his helmet to be painted bright pink with yellow dots here and there and have such be used for the next 3 rounds, due to losing to Nick v.d. Voort.
Don´t worry,Dan. I was 22nd at Rio, I came 2nd!! So you´ve still got a chance!!

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy