GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - AI based series - Adelaide Australia Race Results Online.

Posted by Nickv 
WOOT third place, best of the rest :D Great race, BUT why the hell did i do a 2 stop strategy? this needs to be sorted for the next time:p but anyhow im very pleased with the result. Philip did a great job finishing 6th but Marko, what the hell happened with him? or did i missead something? Thanks Mal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
btw,Ryan, thanks for giving me this wonderfull car making me able to get on the podium ! Team did a fantastic job. Soory for Rick tho. Lets hope we can finish in the top again next race, and then Rick aswell ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
can't believe i got up to 10th place after the terrible 2nd qualifying and first half of the race. anyway, good result and thanks to the team for the good strategy. looking forward to the next race!

X (@ed24f1)
Oh, more than just a bad race. Pity that after qualification re-run I lost 9 places on the grid, could be a lot better :(
How the hell did i go down 7 places after a pit stop!!
Press conference:
"Wow! Pole and a podium, with Double-F Honda 1-2. Monil had the legs on me for most of the race, but I was happy to be ahead before the pitstops with a good pass into turn 2, and overall, I'm very very happy that we both had the pace to stay ahead of the field. With that kind of win, it bodes well for the rest of the season, but we must remember that it's only 1 race, weird things can and will happen, and here's hoping for the rest of the season that we can keep the pace up! Congratulations to Monil on the win!"

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Is it me or are some of the cars alpha channels upside down?

Cheers Stu
Press Conference

*does Fernando Alonso style victory celebrations*

"A fantastic result for the team, Jethro and Myself. Even after the problems of qualification this is an absolute brilliant victory for the team. I won my first ever race after competing the WGP and W300 and getting none at that time. This is a fantastic for all of us as we secured a 1-2 and Pole. Congrats to Jethro for getting a podium place :D! Great Weekend, absolutely fabulouso!"
10th and 11th is the same as Team Shadow's debut GP result back in Turkey for the W300 so it's a familiar start which will hopefully bring us similar success later on

WOOT WOOT good race for RaltWest!!! Well done Andrew, great drive

I'm glad that I had the fastest lap, proves we had a lot of speed in, good recovery race tho :)

Lets make a GPGSL Fastest Lap contest, like F1 DHL Fastest Lap prize ;)

Why no pictures of Ross? I wanna see that beautiful helmet! ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/18/2008 07:04PM by ptclaus98.
lol Yeah i haven't even seen it yet
Not bad, from 22nd to 8th!
i'm sorry but this series is a complete shambles lmao it's nowhere near ready to be running yet if we're running sessions then re-running them a day later, and as for the graphics, oh dear lord.

don't think i wish to be a part of this catastrophe, i'll let you know by the end of the night whether my team will remain in the series or not :S:S i'm thinking...not!

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Double F

Amazing result!!!! 1-2 for Double F in the first race ever for the Team! Florian Fischeder was so impressed, he just called the turkish beer company Efes Pilsen, to ship more beer to Zeltweg.

;););)
yeah,ninth place!
Sixth place for me!!! Thats all in a days work, folks!

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Press Release from DER Ferrari

After a victory over at the Double F team, the team's second driver and team boss of the DER Ferrari team, walked over to the motorhome his team.

"I would just like to say what a great day this has been, me getting a victory for DF and Kev and Francisco putting in fantastic display of racing for all of to witness. For Sure, Francisco had his problems it was mainly due to his car not being able to hook up properly to the corners and grip issues. However, Kev got his car down from 16th to 9th which is a great result seeing as he had problems in qualifying. We also...*hiccup*, sorry has to one of be those beers I've had over at DF ;), found out what our strengths and weaknesses were. Next race we will be there"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/18/2008 09:26PM by Monza972.
iCeMaN pAuL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i'm sorry but this series is a complete shambles
> lmao it's nowhere near ready to be running yet if
> we're running sessions then re-running them a day
> later, and as for the graphics, oh dear lord.
>
> don't think i wish to be a part of this
> catastrophe, i'll let you know by the end of the
> night whether my team will remain in the series or
> not :S:S i'm thinking...not!

I agree the series was rushed. The files aren't anywhere near where they ought to be tbh. I think we should get EVERYTHING sorted before the next race =]
Official Results from the A1-Ring

Drivers best Laps

I know there are problems with the mod. As to whether alphas are upside down I cannot say, not my department. I'm about to open the mod in GP4, and turn off reflections and shadows and take a couple of screens and post them, see how it looks. The next race is on hold until all problems are sorted, for instance KBR's livery is all black.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy