Formula 1 2008 Mod by the GPGames Modding Group

Posted by Kimi-The-Champ 
I'll happy if the CSM stuff comes to us.

We put the cars and play!

Thanks guys!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Most of the GP4 gamers know how to compile a carswad. It is very easy and I think that a lot of GP4 fans already have their own 2008 carswad.If not, they can find all the 2008 cars which have been released . So, I think it is not a problem and will allow people to play with a 2008 mod soon...So, it is good news for everyone...

And as our famous philosopher says: "If you don't like it..don't use it!" ;)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2008 07:22PM by Excalibur.
To each his own.

Personally, I can't be bothered with a ton of different wads taking up space on my hard drive and having to be manually switched every time I want to play a sim.

But hey, whatever, I've had the 2008 F1 mod for GTR2 for months now anyway...

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
Lord-Vaako schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> msater Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > @Lord Vaako: Does it really matter if there are
> no cars?
>
> Yes it matters because its degrading the standards
> and quality of Gp4 Mods.
> Might as well add to Wikepedia page about this mod
> if it gets released. :(

If the structure of csm is fully working with the files you have to add yourself then the quality is from a high level cause we had mods released in the past that have been blacklisted due leeched work in there and we have had mods that were released and then taken offline for months to fix all the bugs, which hasn't been released yet so then its better to get a mod thats fully working without all the stuff in it due premission rules.

Also if it doesn't fit YOUR standards then don't download it and don't use it or make one yourself, if not be quiet and be thankfull KTC put his time into this for the community. Its not degrading, it will be much appreciated from the whole community.
thank you for this great words samsung :)
Your welcome and looking forward to the release of this mod and like i said above even when its not complete it will be much appreciated by the community that there is a 2008 mod structure that works and for sure appreciated you have put your free time and effort in it.

To all that complains, make one yourself if you can do better and release it if not you should be very quiet and have respect for those that actually delivers something.
MOD without cars = sex without love... @__@
PIQUETFAN schreef:
> MOD without cars = sex without love... @__@

well sex without love can sometimes be much better then when love is involved!!
Fuji Tyres (made by me)

the mod its still wip?????
I think that a CSM structure to customize with published cars will be the standard to avoid problems in the future.

A good thing in my opinion.
you can already do that

X (@ed24f1)
Just wondering how the mod is going and when we can expect it. Seems to be little activity on this thread
That's fine. The guys should work on the mod...not talk about it.
You should open your eyes because you can clearly read when you can expect it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2008 01:20PM by Ruboy.
cant wait for release of this mod. half way through december now so not long to go. hi to all gp4fans
@ KTC have you new srceens ?
fccfan schrieb:
> @ KTC have you new srceens ?

I´m sure he has but if he wanted to show them, he would already have done that.

--- GPGAMES - Community & Downloads
btw dunno why you ask ´bout screens, considering all stuffs inside this mod are already released separated...

________WELCOME BACK SCHUMMY!!________

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/21/2008 10:30PM by pimpones1.
hello guys :)

have anoyone a good stering wheel for our mod and give us permission to use them? :)
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy