Formula 1 2008 Mod by the GPGames Modding Group

Posted by Kimi-The-Champ 
I cant wait for this mod. Thanks to KTC for all his hard work. plz dont delay it
kevswinton Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I cant wait for this mod. Thanks to KTC for all
> his hard work. plz dont delay it

If they don't manage to sort all problems out until the end of the month they must delay it.
Nothing is worse than an incomplete mod just because it has to be released as quick as possibly.

Btw, it would be good if you replace your logo by the TAG Heuer or Siemens logo again (see 3rd and 4th screenshot)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2008 03:10PM by Ruboy.
That's why I always say... take your time!!!
Is better a delayed MOD complete than a "just in time" incomplete...
we don't need more time, because the mod is ready. we make only some little graphical things. new sterring wheel and so on ;)
i hope it has been tested track per track, resolution per resolution if there is a choice if that is the case it will be bugfree.
good news
Oh I thought it would the new cars that we see in the renders section, williams mclaren etc,
Too Bad.
Release it on Xmas day. Would be a great pressie :)
Very good news this is, I have only one question If I dont have the 08 cars can I still play the mod? I suck at instaling new cars.

I dont mind the cars too much, as long as the drivers and performances are correct. Yeah I know, I am probably the only one that doesnt mind the cars too much :D
Ruboy Wrote:
> Btw, it would be good if you replace your logo by
> the TAG Heuer or Siemens logo again (see 3rd and
> 4th screenshot)

if it were to be accurate, it would be blank - neither siemens or tag heuer sponsored the timing in 2008 ;)

X (@ed24f1)
Monza972 schrieb:
> Release it on Xmas day. Would be a great pressie
> :)

you are sure? ;)

@ ROBITUSSIN JR.:
we put a word document in this mod. you must download the cars and put all files in one folder. it's very easy and how do you make it can you find in the wod document.
Kimi-The-Champ Wrote:
> we put a word document in this mod. you must
> download the cars and put all files in one folder.
> it's very easy and how do you make it can you find
> in the wod document.

Whats the point in releasing a mod without cars?
The whole idea of mod is to install and play right away instead
of following a big list of instructions to make the mod playable!

Your simply defying the concept of a mod.
It's because there are issues with getting permission for some cars and this way people can pick their favorite author and use that car
it's easy why the mod haven't cars.
we don't get for many cars permission. only for the Williams, McLaren (it's coming), Force India and Renault we get Permission.

All other things (helmets, teamarts and so on) are in this mod. you must download the car and put the files in a folder. this take 10 minutes and you can play a complete Mod ;)

And we planed to make Updates of this Mod.
So we get the permission for the F2008 by rodrigo. but the car isn't finish to our release day. are the car ready so we make an update of this mod (CSM have a good update features ;) )
KTC
Seems your going to write a new chapter of Gp4 (mod without
full of cars!!), it will certainly not be one of the Gp4
community finest moments. :(
@Lord Vaako: Does it really matter if there are no cars? No. Be grateful that there is 2008 mod at all.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
msater are right. and fongu sayed in another topic "it's the best for all at the moment to release a mod without cars"
Thanks KTC to make this mod! I hope it will release soon as possible! With this mod, we don't afraid about permission.
msater Wrote:
> @Lord Vaako: Does it really matter if there are no cars?

Yes it matters because its degrading the standards and quality of Gp4 Mods.
Might as well add to Wikepedia page about this mod if it gets released. :(
I agree with msater. It wont take10 minutes to put cars into the mod urselves n it saves them delaying the mod. This is the first 2008 mod i think so just be happy. Again cnograts to Ktc
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy