Formula 1 2008 Mod by the GPGames Modding Group

Posted by Kimi-The-Champ 
We get the Permission for the 2008 Cockpits by Renault#1Fan!
Thank you very much :)
Can't wait to see all 2008 cars im my GP4 !!! And drive on the new 2 Tracks, for Valencia is a beta release out. There must be only the adverts on it...

What about a tool to change the driver names better? I change the driver names very often cause' drive races with the original 2008 season names would be booring for a long time:) and it's hard to edit all performance files, and then the names are only shown in the race, not in main menĂ¼ and starting grid.
Like a tool as GP4 Editor for the CSM, that would be great!
we have teameditor 3.2b todo the job, you can find it there with alot of other tools.

LINK: [www.realgpx.com]
really good!!!

do you know when the mod can be released???

sorry for bad english...
@ Zlatan8Ibrahimovic
when it's ready ;)
How many car you need to finish this mod? Hope you will release it soon!
we wait for the permission for 6 cars!
Well mate u have from this moment my permission to use my gp4 backgrounds for ur mod

I'm not sorry for my english because i'm proud to be a dutchman
Greetzz The Gangsta from Tha Netherlands
wow ok, many thanks! :)
at the moment, we are working on a MP4-23!
The cars is based on the MP4-22 by Mitsuro Sano (thank you again) and the modifcations comes from racervieh.
the car is now at my hands for the mapping and the textures.
but the mapping is new for me so the progress isn't fast!

here the first screens:

Andry did a MP4-22?

Good luck with the car :)

--> 2 times Worldchampion 2oo5 & 2oo6' <--

yes. i ask him about the mp4-23 (W.I.P.) for the mod and he says no but he give us his 2007 Mclaren :)
Will the nose winglets be added on the car?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

maybe :P
i want to speak with racervieh ;)
Ok, thanks!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nice work KTC :)
thank you, but the compliment goes to Racervieh :)
Nice work Racervieh :)
WOW thats all i can say!!!
First ingame screens

CTDP 3D-Artist

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy