WGP Season3 || Sakhir - Bahrain ??? '08 || PG;41 - Jacarepagua FP+Q+RACE [Very Big 56k]

Posted by MDBSnake 
Now I'm confused ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Well then, that makes it official that you're taking the #2 testing spot for Senna BR! Welcome to the team!

Maikel can you insert the usual blank helmet until I send you his? And make it black, not white ;)

@ptclaus98:
send me your helmet in TGA or PSD format so I can add the sponsors to it and send it to Maikel. My contact is in my profile
mortal schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Now I'm confused ;-)

Randy Winston goes from Force Alpha Racing towards Senna BR :)
Randy Winston's GPG user is 'ptclaus98'

And I did posted the perfs so you update those ;-) as they are the most up-to-date

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Thanks Maikel ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Helmet fixed and sent to both Maikel and Randy. Here's the link if anyone else wants it:

[download.yousendit.com]
There'll be a bit of a delay posting the perfs, been kinda busy with other stuff.

This is for Randy in the testers part:

Second Driver=11,Randy Winston,16043,577,16073,577
the perf of alessio should be much much much way way way much higher !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
its the whole wrong perf.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
The new perfs have not been posted yet.

*** D R I V E R - C H A N G E S ***

1. Paul Willins - Moving FROM Spirit Subaru W300 TO Spirit Subaru WGP to replace...

2. Vesa Valtonen - Moving FROM Spirit Subaru WGP TO Scuderia Minardi W300 to replace...

3. Kevin Schroder - Moving FROM Scuderia Minardi W300 TO Spirit Subaru W300 to replace

1. Paul Willins........

understand those who need to understand? ;)

if these could be done after the next w300 and wgp race, that'd be grand (Y)

[en-gb.facebook.com]
That will be done before the next WGP race, I'm hoping to get the time to do the WGP perfs tonight.

only do it for the next wgp race if it can be donebefore the next w300 race as well..

if not, then wait.

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Races in both series are on hold at the moment, everyone's pretty busy with other stuff right now. Send me that info in a pm, that way I wont lose it. :-)

Oh heck how lame! :D
What's that? Me losing the info or everybody doing stuff? :)

He means his race performance!
Any chance of a race in the near future? ;)
The next race will take place when a certain driver hits the 300 grands prix record... ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/08/2008 09:51PM by Bruninho.
Me? I've been here since S1 and so have a few other guys, if you add all of our races together... :p
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy